All Comments on 'Over the Sink Ch. 02'

by TheeGoatPig

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!

Wow!!

NicoANicoAover 18 years ago
Excellent!

WOW!!!!

Keep up the good work and bring the lines of this story to good satisfying end.

sacksackover 18 years ago
very hot stroke story...

more erotic because of the teasing and near nudity. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is your best, so for me thanks

get the next chapter out soon.

J-RodJ-Rodover 18 years ago
Keep it coming

You have a real good talent for writing these stories.... I can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic.

Yum, yum, yum. Very nice.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

I'm hoping that he will get both of them pregnant, and even start in on Sally, soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good histories

I´m waiting for more, please don´t late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

i wish i could bend my mom over the sink like that. she has a perfect ass that i would love to fuck. she gets me so hard when she works out in her tight little leotard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good

Excellent incestuous storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother needs her boy's dick too

For an 18-year old Matt is one cocky bastard. He acts like all the family twats belong to him, even his own mother's. And all three family cunts love him for it! Matt is so bold he's a role model to motherfuckers and sister-humpers everywhere. In this story he just goes and mounts his mother as she's bending over the sink. Earlier he'd paraded bare ass naked in front of his mother, with his big hard on sticking up in the air and his loaded balls swaying. Mom's cunt started to ooze at the sight--most young guys don't understand that their mother is itching to see what her boy has swinging between his legs. But Matt sure does! His Mom dreams of her son's big hard cock all day, and when Matt catches her bending over the kitchen sink and tells her to drop her panties, she obeys. Her son realizes every boy's dearest dream as he shoves his stiff dick up his mother's twat, which he enjoys even more than his sisters'. Too bad he's interrupted and doesn't unload his balls up her mommy-cunt. But we know that nothing's going to keep this bold young motherfucker from creaming his own birth canal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Matt has a wonderful mother!

Even though Julie knows Matt is fucking Jenny, she doesn't even mention it. She just focuses on her own desires, and how to get Matt's cock inside her. Since they couldn't finish, I know she's going to be lusting for a really good fuck!!

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Classic sex is incest

I love incest since seen my sisters, cousins and mom naked too while they change or in bath. Once I saw my mom in arms of a uncle who devoured her cunt for almost 20 minutes.

This ignited my fire if lust specially when I saw her in low cut blouses and tightly worn saree while going for party. And in party during dance uncle offered her hand and lead to a darker area where they kissed while he caressing her soft and round ass.

I made a point to spy and in a week I found them on bed enjoying afternoon naked sex. When she spotted me looking from window kept mum but when he gone she called me and asked me to lie on back with eyes closed and simply sat on my face crushing me with her heavy ass and bathing me in sex juices.

Later she asked me to fuck her.

In a month's time she made me fuck her sister whose husband was abroad.

I fucked both sisters in row. Fucking mom is great joy.

And Matt is lucky to have his sexy mom !!!!

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Spankings and twisting and pulling nipples

Fucking mom with spanking her soft ass and pulling her nips is great way to make her a real slut. Dreaming mom to let me do this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous