Over the Sink Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... dear?" he asked, out of breath, and loving his daughter's body.

"Could you fuck me before you leave for work?"

"Is she serious?" he asked himself in his mind. He didn't care about the answer to that though. He pulled her hands from her tits letting his dick free again. He then pulled her to her feet, turned her around so she was kneeling on the couch and bent her over the back of the couch. Once she was in position he pulled her shorts down as far as he could, lined his member up with her cunt, and pushed himself in slowly. When he reached full depth with no problem, he realized that he didn't need to hold back with her, and began fucking her at a steady but considerable pace. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into him, but if he hadn't she would have still be fucking him right back with all of her might.

"Oh yeah Daddy... Fuck your baby girl good... Fuck me hard Daddy..." she cried softly as she met his thrusts with enthusiasm. "Yeah Daddy... You fuck me so good..."

He did just that. He fucked her as hard and fast as he could. He wanted to cry out, as did she, but they held in their moans as they fucked just one room away from his wife, her mother, and Jennifer and Matt a floor above them. He felt himself ready to explode. The moment was too much for him and he couldn't last as long as he normally did with his wife. He groaned a little louder than normal, and Sally knew that he was about to cum. She finally had an orgasm herself shortly after they began fucking, so she didn't care if he finished in her or not, she wanted to suck him off now. She quickly jumped up off of his cock, turned around, and sucked him back into her mouth while jerking him off. She sucked until she tasted cream, and then she sucked until there was no more cream left. She showed the prize she had retained in her mouth to her father, and then swished it around with her tongue before swallowing.

"Daddy, your jizz tastes so good... and I came so hard on your cock..." she said as she continued stroking his softening member, and licking him clean between sentences. "But... it's getting late... and you have to get to work..." She pointed at the clock, and Steve looked to see that it was indeed time to leave for work. He thanked his daughter for the quickie, told her to put her shorts back on and get to bed in her room, and then woke up to the sound of his alarm as he realized he was having yet another dream.