Overdose

Story Info
Jane uses a little too much demonic latex.
1.4k words
4.32
70.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a quickie while I'm working on my Vanara series. I hope you enjoy it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It tasted dull and rubbery, but thick, like swallowing mouthful after mouthful of tasteless honey. The black goo covering Jane's body continued to pour into her mouth, of it's own volition, humoring her sick desire for more of the corrupting substance while it constantly dribbled out of her ass to rejoin the stuff on her skin. It allowed her this last vestige of control while taking control of her body, making it rub her hand over her soft curves while fingering Jane's swollen pussy. Their breathing was labored and slow, sucking and pushing not air but thick black goo in and out of her lungs.

Jane's body spasmed involuntarily as an orgasm swept over it, causing the black goo to ripple and twitch. Jane's mind reeled, helpless inside her own body and teetering on the brink of madness. The goo slithering up her nose and into her ears, however, kept her from finally tumbling into oblivion. It cared for her in its own strange way, knowing that she had pushed this situation on herself, and enjoying the way she reveled in her total loss of control.

The demon invading Jane's body, for that is what it was, sat up in Jane's bed and made her stretch, reveling in a post-extatic haze. It got up and walked across the floor of the small, dark room, intentionally brushing the arch of Jane's sensitive feet against the soft shag rug. This tormented Jane's mind, still suffering aftershocks from their shared orgasm. The creature chuckled to itself silently.

Jane was a tall, slender girl with long blond hair that hung down below her shoulder blades. That hair was stained deep black, and shone in the dim light from the moon coming through Jane's bedroom window. The thing flipped a switch, revealing her naked body covered in a thin layer of the stuff. Even her eyes were covered in it, making her look like a perfect obsidian statue of the lanky college girl.

The thing walked over to Jane's desk and sat down. Her feet, slick with the wet stuff, left not a mark on the white shag carpet. The demon picked up Jane's cell, dialing a number from Jane's memory. Somewhere an old man picked up.

"Hey Jane, what's up?" His voice was tired and terse, but not unfriendly. He was Jane's boss, and he owned the record shop she worked at.

The demon opened Jane's mouth, and inhaled, causing Jane's chest to puff as he lungs made room for a bubble of air inside the goop. When the thing began to speak, it came in a series of bubbles, popping or hissing in quick succession to form something that sounded like speech in a strange tongue.

"God damnit! No!" came the old man's reply. "You're not talking on Jane's behalf demon! Let me speak with JANE. God damnit girl I need you for work tomorrow! What have you done to yourself?"

The demon hissed and popped in its strange tongue.

"I don't CARE if she want it too, you're not putting any more of this crap into her body! How much has she taken already? Too much and you'll be out of it for days!"

Another terse series of strange words.

"I don't care. Jane needs to be in here for work tomorrow and that's final. Sober and functional. You make that happen. End of discussion," and the old man hung up.

The thing slammed Jane's phone down on her desk, crushing it handily. It crossed Jane's arms and pouted a little before uncrossing them to idly rub at Jane's nipple and clit. Jane's mind laughed at the demon's childish behavior, prompting the demon to suddenly and painfully force Jane to an overwhelming orgasm. Jane's mind blanked for a couple seconds, before returning groggy and dumb.

The demon, deciding to work out its little problem later, stood from Jane's desk and left her room to go downstairs. Downstairs, Jane's friends Katie and Marcus were drinking beer and playing a little poker, as a means of relaxing after their hectic week of work. Marcus was a short, but very well built guy, with short black hair, and Katie was a shorter and curvier girl than Jane, with curly brown hair. Marcus had been Jane's platonic friend for a while, and he'd recently started bringing Katie over from work. She was a little more inverted than Marcus and Jane were, and Marcus was helping her out of her shell a little.

Marcus looked up to greet Jane, but his smile switched to surprise as he saw her naked form covered in thick black oil.

"Not that I mind the show, girl, but don't you think you're hitting the oil a bit hard?" he asked disapprovingly. Katie turned around from her game and gasped a little when she laid eyes on her nude friend.

The demon responded to Marcus's question in its bizarre language while taking a look at the contents of the fridge. Marcus just rolled his eyes.

"I can't understand demon speak. Is Jane at least still there somewhere?"

The demon nodded, still focused on finding something worth eating. Marcus, satisfied, went back to his game with Katie. Katie, however, remained a little distracted.

Giving up on the fridge, the demon shut the door and turned its interest towards the game in progress. It took notice of Katie's attention, winking as it stole Marcus's beer and taking a sip. Katie blushed and quickly looked down into her cards.

"Hey!" yelled Marcus, stealing his beer back, "Don't worry about it Katie, these things are all insufferable flirts."

The demon mocked shock and insult from Marcus's comment, making a show of walking over to Katie's chair.

"Oh boy, here we go," said Marcus, taking another sip of his beer.

"Hey! What is it doing?" The demon was pulling on Katie's arm.

"I think it wants you to stand. Just humor it for now, otherwise it'll just get pissy. They're harmless don't worry. It can't do anything unless you want it too."

Katie stood, and the demon sat down and pulled Katie back down onto its lap. Katie blushed hard, and tried to ignore it as the demon pumped Jane's legs and hips to serve as a more comfortable seat. The demon wrapped its arms around Katie's waist, and rested its chin on her shoulder.

The game continued for a little while longer, but Katie began to lose as she was distracted by the demon's cuddling. Katie occasionally tried slapping the demon's hands away when it made to go under her shirt, but eventually gave up. Marcus seemed to ignore it, but a slight smirk said he was enjoying the show.

"Hey!" gasped Katie as the demon slipped its hands down the front of her pants. Marcus just laughed and they continued the game as Katie had one nippled teased and tweaked beneath her shirt, while the demon's other hand attacked her clit and made small dives into her pussy.

Marcus was obviously enjoying the show more than the game now, and he too began to flush as a bulge quickly formed in his pants. The intrusions into Katie's pussy became deeper and more frequent, and she began to yip a little as the skilled, slender fingers brushed over her g-spot and clit.

Marcus was looking far worse than Katie. He'd forgone any pretense of playing their card game, and was beginning to undo his pants to release his rapidly swelling member, when suddenly he voted up a little black goop.

"Oh shit," he mumbled, suddenly realizing what had happened. Katie, shocked as black goop began to bubble up from Marcus's mouth and out of the tip of his cock, looked down only to see that her entire torso was rapid being covered in the thick black goop as well. Behind her, the demon stuck its tongue in her ear and began invading her brain. Katie's eyes rolled back and she moaned as the hand at her pussy liquified, stretching her womb a little as it quickly filled her. Marcus was shaking as his cock constantly erupted with more and more of the thick black stuff dribbling down its length and up his chest.

They might not want this, the demon thought, but Jane sure as hell did. It could figure out what to do about work tomorrow...