All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 07'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the arrogant arsehole to get his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. One of the best in non-consent list. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it love it love it

Please continue! Would love for them to slowly fall in love, her protesting the whole way through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is getting better by the minute. Please go on, I like it.

jaafrica73jaafrica73about 9 years ago
Give in Sandra..!

Yes! Simon is hot. Give in Sandra!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

This is sooo gooood!! Cannot wait for Sandra to conceive Simon's child...give birth to a baby boy that has Simon's eyes. Then as she nurses her baby boy and gazes into his eyes, she will see Simon. Yes, and the baby needs to have Simon's lips and mouth as well, so that when his hungry lips clamp onto her nipple as he nurses, she will think of Simon. Simon totally owns her!

I have become addicted to your story. So happy was I when I saw it this morning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes!

Glad Simon reasserted his total dominance. That's what makes this so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agree with jaafrica73...

Simon is hot! Love how he's completely taken control of her.

I'm not one of those voting to have him get punished or taken down a notch... That would totally ruin the story as far as I'm concerned and at this point wouldn't seem realistic. I'd rather see him continue to do whatever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next please!

And I mean, where's the next installment of this amazingly hot series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continuee

...

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 8

Sorry, It's coming...I submitted it over 24hr ago, possibly earlier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What is she going to do?

She's going to take her opportunity to either kick him in the balls so hard that he passes out or takes her chance with an elbow to his throat, totally incapacitating him. At that point he's toast and this whole mess is over. Thank goodness.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
Ugh

You have written it well but I nearly can't stand the thought of it being read by men who think if a woman is wet she really wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"You really don't know...for?" Oh man, this dude has to die.

Don't get me wrong - this story is...something heavenly and I'm just about to cum, but somewhere along the line Mr. Desperate should see it for what it is. She should date him and drop him for his enemy.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MMmmmmm...

Two more chapters to go, and as I sit here with wet panties I am hoping that she enjoys it so much, that at the end of the three weeks she ends up marrying Simon. He's not a bad guy, he just got carried away and started off on the wrong foot!

StarcrestStarcrestalmost 5 years ago
I'm having trouble

I really dislike people like simon Really dislike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope it’s completely fucked up - it’s rape.

I can see now why you abandoned the story. There’s absolutely nothing erotic about this at all. It’s very clear cut rape + mind games to try and get her to think she wants it. I haven’t read all the comments but I’m guessing most were negative, his approach is victim blaming.

The body will respond to physical stimulus, getting wet or even having an orgasm does NOT mean that

A. ANY of it is consensual - because it’s not

B. That she finds him remotely attractive - the first no should have been enough

This is the kind of thing that deeply traumatises rape and abuse victims, because it’s hard to rationalise your body’s response to what the sick bastard is doing to you. Quite often the significant other of the victim doesn’t understand either and that makes everything worse.

Of course it doesn’t help that one of the most common fantasies for women is the ‘rape fantasy’ BUT the most important word there is fantasy. It’s about being made to submit to a strong alpha male type. This is only something that can be achieved in a role play scenarios with a trusted lover or with a Dom in a clearly negotiated scene. The fantasy is not to condone the actions of rapists like Simon. As a survivor of child sexual abuse I know exactly what I’m talking about, read all the research had all the counselling etc.

You’re clearly a very good writer, you’ve written a very believable set of characters, in deeply disturbing circumstances hence the negative reactions to the storyline. I’m just not sure Im strong enough to read on from. It happened over 30 years ago and I still have nightmares from time to time. Which I hasten to add aren’t your problem.

Tess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Relax, it's fiction

I think if you know this genre is going to upset you then best avoid it. The theme is clearly labelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sandra is really stupid given she is educated and has a job

Sandra accepted the bet that she will have sex but CHOOSE not to cum, wtf! lol! This is why biology and sexuality lessons are important. Does she understand which part of her body reactions are voluntary and which are involuntary? Bet, if Simon challenged her to feed her food himself and dared her not to digest and excrete it, surely Sandra would've accepted that challenge as well and Simon would be smirking during her digestion process "having fun pouring acid on food in stomach", lol! Its like betting Sun rises from the West. Failed bet.

Healthy boys may not have erection and girls may not become wet because the right spots on their respective bodies have not been massaged right, and also they may not be attracted to the partner or have mental desire to have sex. IF right spots on body are massaged right, erection/wetness is involuntary body response that cannot be controlled. Even jerking off semen and orgasm aka muscle spasm of vagina or penis is also involuntary. You can only control massaging spots on body and mental desire, NOT the body reaction which is involuntary, at max it be can delayed by stopping massages. What Simon told Sandra is akin to if Sandra challenged Simon to not jerk off semen when she blows him, but Sandra bunked biology classes.

We have very limited control over our body, most of it is on autopilot - digestion, excretion, secretion, growth, sensory stimuli, etc. and that includes getting wet for females during foreplay and penis erection for males. Sandra could've challenged Simon to not get a hardened cock by her foreplay, but Simon seems not as stupid in biology as Sandra.

The limited voluntary control we have on body is just movement of limbs, facial features, very very limited control on breath as in yoga but have complete control over mind which most of us never exercise and limit it to fantasies, feeding desires and processing data.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 4 years ago
Lol

That's a long ass paragraph comment Xd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love noncon but... I believe he's a narcissist rapist. Narcissism should maybe be a tag? That's a whole nother PTSD trigger from hell

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just hope that she gets taken in her ass.

She deserves it👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...