Owed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd dispersed and Claire locked the ball gag in my throat again. She had one of her girls charge my card for my new suit. Then another girl hefted three bags up to the counter. They were to be charged too. All I had left was six dollars and seventy two cents. Claire then grabbed a dildo and threw it in one of the bags. One dollar and 12 cents left.

Claire pulled me to the front of the store and Eric was there smiling.

"Lovely work, Claire. You have outdone yourself," he said patting her on the cheek. She blushed and then presented my leash to him. "And you, my little cumslut, finally you're in some appropriate clothing." This is clothing?

"We also picked out attire for your slut to travel in public and plenty of toys to entertain you," Claire said proudly as she handed Eric the key to my high heels and revealed the three bags that were given earlier. "All paid for by this desperate slut."

"Perfect. Well, we will be leaving. Thanks again Claire." Eric and I began to walk out and just we cleared the door into the sunlight I heard Claire tell Eric to let her join in on the fun.

12