Owning Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"Yes, Master Rob, it's beautiful." Bella had made the connection with the friend that had made the collar for her Master and she squirmed blushing as she wondered if she would be asked to thank this man like she had John.

"Making my girl blush already Rob?" Mel came into the room, "Thanks for bringing it."

"It's on the table. She's quite exquisite, Mel," he smirked and Bella felt a shiver run up her spine, "she looks almost too fragile to fit your particular taste. That collar might be too solid for her."

Mel pulled a highly polished platinum choker from the leather box. It appeared seamless in its construction but Mel found the catch opening and closing it twice before holding up for her to see. Bella chewed her lip, it appeared to be a solid circlet about an inch wide, polished almost white a serpentine rope design of shining black gem stone had been inlaid around the circumference twisting on itself to rise up to the initials MM at the front. It sparkled with glittering diamond chips and she was looking curiously at the rings that fell from it, one from the edge under the initials and another on the opposite side when Mel spoke again.

"You're an artist, Rob." Mel turned to Bella, "Before I place this on your neck I want to hear the words again before witnesses," Bella gulped and chewed her lip her mind whirling trying desperately in her anxiety to remember the words Dianne had given her. There was a knock on the door and Jack and Dusty walked in.

"Don't mind us, I had to come, Dusty was so skittish I thought she might bite the next person her stroked her mane."

Mel chuckled, "I bet Dianne is throwing a fit out there too, if she saw Rob arrive."

"Dianne's here?" Bella gasped.

"Rob called a few people and told them I asked him to bring this tonight and witness your submission to me." Bella looked up nervously chewing her lip. "It was meant to be an intimate moment and Rob would act much like a best man at a wedding. Should anything happen to me, he will be responsible for making sure you are provided for," Mel explained.

Bella looked up at Rob who was smiling at her, and then back at her Master, "Yes Master, I umm, could I see Dianne please? It's just that... I need to go to the little slaves room could I have a minute please Master." Her voice was small and high pitched from anxiety and Mel could see the panic fill her eyes.

Rob roared with laughter, "My god, Mel. Could she be any cuter?"

Bella blushed deep scarlet and Mel nodded to Stephen as he smiled widely, "Yes little one, Stephen will get her." He placed the collar back into the box and closed it as Stephen left the room.

Rob was still laughing hard as Dianne came in a minute later, taking a moment to greet the men before looking at Bella's panic stricken face and smiled reassuringly at her, "reporting for escort duty."

"Just make it quick," Mel said as Kurt and Stephen entered the room behind Dianne, "before everyone ends up in here."

Bella squeaked at the idea and hurried over to Dianne. Dusty snorted and Jack added, "Yes go with them bite anyone who gets to close to her."

"She has brought out the protective side of the girls it seems. Sera and Tali are openly pouting out there and even Nyx seems sullen." Kurt chuckled as he sat down with the four men. "You may have more witnesses than you banked on soon and shy little Tinker-bella may just fly away."

Taking a hand each the girls hurried Bella from the room across the short section of piano bar to the bathroom. Once inside Bella turned to Dianne, "Why does everyone care so much, that Mel gave me his collar?"

"Honey, Mel is important to these people. He and Rob founded this club and gave them a safe place to be themselves and be accepted." Dianne hugged her, "Add to that the fact that Mel has never given his own collar to a girl even though many have begged for it. He has only ever offered club collars so the girls belong to the club and its members not him alone. That makes you very special and everyone is curious about you."

All her doubt about not being good enough resurfaced and she pulled away from Dianne and went into the stall. "I am going to get it all wrong with people watching me. I can't bear to disappoint him now in front of his friends."

Dusty's voice came in a low steady tone, "You can't get it wrong if you speak from your heart. You already did it once. This is no different. Just put on blinkers, look at his face and ignore the rest of the room."

"You already begged?" Dianne asked excitedly.

"Yes this afternoon when we got back," Bella emerged and smiled as she saw Dusty turn and snap her bright white teeth at someone trying to enter the bathroom. "We better go back before he changes his mind and chooses one of the beautiful girls here instead."

"Not much likelihood of that silly girl, and I want details! Tomorrow at work ask Mel if we can have lunch again. He will give you just about anything you ask for." Dianne took her hand and grinned at Dusty, "Ready?"

Back in the den the girls let go of her hands and keeping her eyes on her Master only, she went and knelt before him, "I am sorry, Master. I just got so nervous and well..."

He stroked her cheek smiling and Bella blotted out the rest of the room as he pulled the collar from the box again, "I need you to beg for it again, my Ellie."

She took a deep breath and all the words Dianne had given her flew from her head so she used the quote from The Horse Whisper she had always loved and had begun with earlier, "Sometimes," she began quietly, "what seems like surrender isn't surrender at all. It's about what's going on in our hearts as well as our minds. About seeing clearly the way life is and accepting it and being true to it, whatever the pain, because the pain of not being true to whom you are is far greater." She gazed into his serious face and trembled. Her voice started to become high and thin and she took a moment to breathe deeply and steady her nerves. "I accept and understand who you are and what you ask of me and I offer the gift of my submission and trust you to cherish it and hold it close to your heart. May I please wear your collar, Master, to show all others who I belong to."

Mel leaned down to wrap the collar about her throat, "You smiled long ago and the spell was cast and here we are in heaven. For you are mine at last." The collar clicked into place and she smiled up at his simple words knowing there was so much more to them, and feeling somehow proud that he had chosen her amongst all the others he could have so easily. He pulled her from her knees to his lap then and kissed her deeply.

Breathless from his kiss and nervous excitement she finally looked up at the people in the room, who were smiling and watching her. Mel stood her beside him as he rose and accepted congratulations from his friends.

Jack picked Bella up in a bear hug making her squeak in surprise, "Any girl who can quote the Horse Whisperer as an act of submission is alright by me," he put her down and turned to Mel, "Anytime you want to send her down to the farm for some pony girl training with Dusty is fine with me."

Dusty snorted happily and rubbed her cheek against Bella's. "Yes please," she said to Mel.

"She will be looked after like a princess here at the club, Mel." Stephen grinned and followed Jack and Dusty from the room with Kurt and Dianne who had kissed and hugged her and congratulated Mel.

"I never thought I would see the day," Rob smirked, "a sadistic bastard like you taking a sweet little doll like this as his own. Listen carefully, little Bella. You can hear the cries of anguish from some of the slaves here who wanted that collar you wear." Bella looked startled and blushed. "So give me the highlights before you go put her on display." Rob sat back down.

Mel smirked, "She is as sweet and innocent as she looks, new to our lifestyle, but so very obedient it makes me hard just contemplating what she will do to please me and how I will train her." He stepped behind her and stroked a hand down over her breast playing with her nipple before twisting it cruelly making her whimper, "She's a natural submissive with an amazing tolerance for pain," Mel said proudly continuing to torture her nipples as he spoke.

Rob chuckled, "I expected no less from a girl in your collar. I think I might enjoy being this little doll's sugar daddy, spoil her rotten and undo all your training."

Mel laughed loudly, "You could try but I think it may be tougher than you expect." He turned Bella's head up to his kissing her lightly, "Rob is my closest friend and business partner. I trust him implicitly. You will serve him as you serve me, with total obedience. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Bella whimpered as he pulled and twisted her nipple again. Her mind whirled 'it would be like having two Masters,' she thought.

Rob moved closer and running a finger between her legs, grinned, "Your a hot little doll aren't you?" Pulling the thin material aside he pushed a finger into her making her squeal, "and so very tight." Pulling his finger from her he pushed it into her mouth.

Bella closed her lips around it rolling her tongue and sucking it clean. "I agree with Jack. Anytime you want to send her to me for training, feel free." He pulled his finger from her mouth looking down on her, "It's so very tempting to keep you here baby doll and play some more but if Mel doesn't get you out there for inspection soon..." he left it hanging ominously.

Rob walked to the door and turned to look at them, "I'll give you a few minutes alone, any longer than ten and I will come back and steal her away from you."

Mel turned her to face him, "I am very proud of you, my Ellie. I hadn't expected the crowd or to have to go through your club introduction tonight, but it may as well happen now that we are here." He turned her face up to look at him. "You trust me and know that I will look after you so now you must prove your obedience and devotion. I need you to do this for me."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl, first did you have enough to eat?"

"Yes Master."

Mel explained what was to happen and took her from the den and through the side door to the salon bar they had passed through when entering the club.

In the centre of one wall of the room was a giant decorative gold birdcage nestled in amongst a group of chairs and sofas. Guiding her inside Mel tied her hands together in an intricate series of knots he threw the end of the rope up over a bar above her head knotting it to a ring at the side of the cage leaving her standing comfortably.

He leaned down to kiss her, "I am so very proud that you are mine. I will be close by all the time nothing will happen that I do not want to happen to you. You accepted who I am now you must accept who you truly are my little slave. Enjoy the attentions of others let yourself feel it all, knowing how happy it makes me to watch you like this."

He closed the door to the cage locking it and as he stood in front of her lights came on over her head illuminating the circle of the cage, plunging the area around the cage into murky dimness. She could see him as a shadowy form taking the chair closest to the left side of the cage. Bella took a deep steadying breath and quivered in anticipation.

As the night wore on the area around her cage filled with people and noise. Anonymous hands reached through the bars fondling her breasts and ass and cunt. She was hot and bothered, panting and whimpering softly in her need for relief. At some point her arms were lowered and she flexed them trying to stimulate feeling back into them while her hands remained bound. It had felt like she had hung there for hours listening to snippets of muffled conversation about her looks, her abilities and her Master's obvious pleasure in collaring her, though she had no true idea of time.

The cage door opened and she was picked up by Sir Stephen and deposited into her Master's lap. Curling into his chest she was grateful he had let her sleep a little during the drive home. Untying her hands Mel whispered, "Good girl," in her ear as she curled into him, "Now stand up."

Bella got to her feet and lowered her head as he stood beside her and curl his hand around the nape of her neck again guiding her before him into another short corridor. They emerged into a cavernous room almost as big as the dining area of the restaurant. About the edges of the room where three small stages all lit with a soft spot light. One of the stages was occupied and a small group sat or stood close to it obscuring Bella's view.

Walking to the stage area Mel stopped and sat pulling Bella into his lap. Looking up Mel turned her face to the stage, she gasped as she saw Master Rob, he was tightly tying a girl in intricate rope patterns and Bella watched him mesmerised while Mel stroked her overheated little body whispering, "That girl is a club slave. I gave her the club collar and she has been sadly lacking in her service tonight. Rob is reminding her of her place."

Having bound the girl with her legs curled under her and head down Rob picked up a paddle and stroked it over the girl's ass before beginning to spank her. Bella was panting in arousal at the scene before her surprising herself that she was so aroused at seeing another girl spanked. Bella squirmed hotly in Mel's lap and he pulled her thighs apart running a finger between her folds teasing at her clit. "You're such a hot little slut. Do you wish that was you up there being spanked?"

Bella nodded and whispered, "Yes, Master." The girl was crying out and begging for Rob to fuck her as he finally tossed the paddle to the side. Bella watched as taking none of the care her Master had with her, Rob parted the girl's cheeks and rammed his cock into her ass making the girl cry out and buck against the bonds holding her.

Mel's fingers found their way into Bella stroking in and out with Rob's pounding of the girls ass. "Do you need to cum, little slut?" Mel whispered in her ear.

Bella realised her hips were humping at his hand as she watched Rob fuck the girl's red paddled ass, "Yes please, Master."

He grinned, "Then beg me, my Ellieslut." Bella was stunned momentarily and she froze, Mel smirked and murmured, "Beg me, slave," and he forced another finger into her tight hole, pumping her harder.

She blushed furiously in heat and humiliation as she begged breathlessly, "Please, Master. I need to cum, please."

Bending down he touch his lips to her murmuring, "Cum for me," before engulfing her mouth in a deep kiss swallowing her cries of pleasure. He felt her tight little cunt squirt over his hand and her body twitch and jerk as he held her tight.

He let her up and cuddled her close to him feeding her his sticky fingers as they watched Rob pull from the girl spraying her with cum and walk to her face growling, "Clean me."

Bella tilted her head up to Mel and whispered, "Thank you, Master."

Mel kissed the top of her head, "My precious pet."

Rob walked off the stage and sat beside them as the lights dimmed and others came in to untie the girl. "I think she learned her lesson," Rob smirked.

Mel chuckled, "Bella certainly enjoyed it," he stroked her thigh and she widened them so the proof of her enjoyment, "Such a hot little slut." He smiled at her before turning back to Rob, "Let's go grab a drink."

Bella walked quietly beside the Masters back to the salon, the orgasm seemed to have taken the final reserves of her energy with it and she folded to kneel beside his chair as the men sat and ordered drinks. She didn't know how her Master maintained his energy levels when she felt constantly worn out from his use and the non-stop activity in their lives. She felt herself sway as everything seemed to catch up with her.

Kurt swooped in and picked her up dropping her into his lap, "You haven't said hello to me all night Bella and I thought I was your hero," he turned a pout on her making her giggle, "How quickly heroic deeds are forgotten!" he lamented.

"I am so sorry, Master Kurt, it seems I have been a little preoccupied with dramatic events today," she smiled at his crest-fallen face.

"You see, Dianne, you complain of being weary and you have not had half the excitement of sweet Bella here. It's a wonder she is coherent at all let alone wilting in her kneel," Kurt was speaking quietly, but still loud enough to be over heard by any close enough to him to be interested in his conversation.

Bella blushed deeply whispering, "Thank you," before turning to look at her Master, who had grasped what Kurt had done for his slave and he looked at the pale face of his slave. He was proud of Bella and had wanted to exhibit the girl who had won his collar and being the obedient slave she was she had not told him of her exhaustion always looking at him with bright eyes and a smile. Only Kurt and Dianne would have known the extent of Bella's emotional upheavals today and even then not all of what occurred.

Mel was grateful for the second pair of eyes watching his girl that night. He patted Dianne's hair softly as she knelt between them, knowing she would have been the most vigilant as the Masters became caught up in conversations. "I think you have something that belongs to me, Kurt," Mel grumbled.

Kurt exaggeratedly patted his pockets winking at Bella and whispering loudly, "He's not very good at sharing, is he?"

Bella shook her head giggling but slid from his lap to return to her Master's side. Kneeling up straighter feeling his hand wind into her hair pulling her face up to look at him, "Once again, you have not trusted me to tell me how you are feeling, slave girl," he murmured quietly.

Bella quivered knowing the consequences of his words and whispered, "It's been a big day, Master. A lot has happened. I didn't want to let you down. I didn't know all this would happen when I asked for your collar. I probably should have waited another day or so. I am sorry I will be fine really." Bella closed her eyes feeling miserable.

Rob had raised an eyebrow curiously, "Why don't we have our drink upstairs? You can put that sexy girl to sleep and fill me in on all the excitement. I live such a boring life in my shack by the beach."

"Good idea," Mel stood, "It's definitely been a day of days." Bella stood beside him and he wrapped his hand about nape of her neck once more as they walked to the elevator. A reception girl approached them and handed Mel a message, he opened it and read it quickly, letting out a derisive grunt and thrusting the message toward Kurt.

"I guess we need to do something about this," Kurt said seriously looking at his watch.

"Let's take the girls upstairs and fill Rob in then we can decide what to do," Mel was looking at Bella with concern in his eyes. "I had planned an early night for her until someone decided on an impromptu celebration."

"Well who knew what exciting lives you were all leading," Rob shrugged, "I just wanted some fun in mine."

They walked into the lift and as the doors closed Mel bent and picked her up in his arms cradling Bella against him murmuring, "You need to tell me when you feel exhaustion, it's important. You cannot please me if you do not care for my most precious possession. You are my greatest treasure, Ellie."

Bella melted against him aware that he had shown his softer caring side in front of two other Master's surprising her greatly. "You will of course need to be punished but we can deal with that tomorrow," Mel smirked at her as her eyes widened, "We have all the time in the world now. You are mine."

He had taken her to her apartment kissed her deeply and left her with Dianne, instructing her to undress and go to bed. Kurt had kissed Dianne gently murmuring in her ear before the men left closing the door. Dianne was her usual effervescent self exclaiming over the apartment and wanting details of everything that had happened after they had left her parents house earlier that day.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers