Owning Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,520 Followers

"Was it really only today?" Bella asked in wonder, "So much has happened my brain hurts thinking about it all."

Dianne smiled and hooked her arm through Bella's, "Let's get you to bed then."

They helped each other undress and climbed into the big bed naked. Dianne leaned over before turning off the light and looked closely at the exquisite formal collar Bella still wore. "Wow," she breathed, "I think I am actually jealous of you now." She leaned closer and brushed her lips against Bella's. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" Dianne asked as she felt the girl stiffen. Bella shook her head and Dianne pressed up against her more fully murmuring, "I won't do anything to you without Mel's permission, Bella, but women can be a delightful change of pace now and then."

Bella relaxed allowing herself to look at her friend with new eyes and accept that her world was very different now and she wanted all the new experiences it offered her. Leaning up she kissed Dianne tentatively at first before deepening it feeling the softness of the other woman. Breaking the kiss she smiled shyly, "You have been to very good to me, Dianne, so good for me. I am not sure what I would have done without your friendship this week."

Dianne's smile was dazzling, "I am going to ask Kurt about organising a play date for us, with your Master's permission of course." She winked and pulled Bella against her in a spooning position and kissed her neck, "Sleep, Bella, before I do something we will get punished for." Dianne's hand cupped her breast, her thumb stroking lightly over the soft flesh as Bella closed her eyes and drifted off almost immediately into deep sleep.

..................................................

Bella's exhaustion was real and the day was almost half over when she finally woke alone in the huge bed. Being driven from it by her need to pee she padded to the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her hair finding this was hampered by the large collar she now wore. Putting her hair up in a high ponytail she wandered out into the apartment not bothering to dress, feeling at ease in her nudity knowing she was alone.

She was surprised and a little fearful that she hadn't been woken for work, she looked at her new phone there was no message there and she tried not to feel that sense of loss and abandonment that seemed to come unbidden when her Master was not close. Taking the phone with her as she tried to decide if she should ring him or wait for him to call her she went in search of food.

She found an ipod doc had replaced her old stereo. Her ipod was mounted inside so she pressed play and danced toward the kitchen. There was a laptop sitting on the small dining table as she passed it and stopped to look, and envelope with her name on it sat on top. She opened it and read as he crossed the short distance to the small kitchen.

"My precious pet,

I have decided to give you a day of rest today, due to my lack of vigilance last night when you were exhausted beyond reasonable expectations. This will not be a common occurrence so make the most of the day to relax and explore your new surroundings. Stay within the confines of your apartment please. The laptop is yours. Set yourself up a new email address for your friends and family to be able to contact you. The rest of the day will be yours to do as you wish after completing the following instructions.

Call your parents.

Eat something substantial the kitchen is stocked.

Set up your new email address and email me.

No masturbation. I own that hot little body now.

I adore you my precious pet,

M."

Bella looked at the phone in her hand and opening the address book, pressing his number she waited as it rang, hearing his voice answer, "Finish everything on your list already, little one?" she folded unconsciously to kneel on the carpet smiling as she sat back on her heels.

"I have only just woken, Master and wanted so much to hear your voice," she could hear his pleased chuckle.

"I am glad you slept so long, you needed the rest. Now do as I have asked in the note, or do I need to come home and spank you? You already require a punishment after last night's indiscretion," Bella squeaked but she could hear the pleasure in his voice at the words he spoke. "Call your parents," he growled, "They have rung me already today."

"Yes Master," she replied and he saved her having to say good bye to him by hanging up. She dialled her parent's number and spent a little time reassuring them that she was safe and happy while heating some pasta in the microwave and logging onto the laptop to create a new gmail account sending her master a three word email, "As you wish..."

Bella spent some time quietly exploring her new apartment. Anything remotely old or tatty had been dispensed with. There was not any of the junk food she liked in the kitchen though she could tell most of her kitchen stuffs had been moved in. Instead she found healthy snacks and gourmet food. Sighing she flopped on the couch, as it had yesterday morning his absence from her immediate world left a huge gulf and she sighed. Looking at the clock, she saw it was only one o'clock she had hours to wait yet.

She wanted to talk to him to ask him things to tell him about what happened with Dianne last night, but she knew when he came home there would be little time for talking and she felt her cunt clench at the lustful thoughts that ran into her head. She had to do something to distract herself so she sat at the computer and began a journal of sorts, naming it "Freeing my voice".

She pulled a face at the triteness of the title but decided to get everything out of her system. She dated it yesterday and went through the whole day starting with her Master's absence, Jim and his threats, her parents over protectiveness, her confusion over her Master's moodiness and the punishment she received for her lack of understanding of his motives, Dianne's talk, his talk, the journey home. She stopped for a moment and smiled nodding to herself, 'yes home'.

She got up and got herself a drink, before reading all she had written self editing as she went. She continued on with her arrival, her thoughts, her realisations that the decision to be his had already been made that morning and her account of how and why she had begged his collar in that moment. Her lack of fear and curious nature that made her want all that he offered her and more. That she had revelled in his pleasure of displaying her for his friends but was overwhelmed with so much happening to her so fast.

She admitted that she would have fallen if Kurt had not been on hand and apologise for not having told him of her exhaustion. Lastly she spoke of Dianne and their kisses. She wrote as her mind worked over the feelings she had for the woman. Telling of her love for Dianne as a close trusted friend, not knowing exactly what a play date would involve, not having thought of another woman sexually before she now looked at Dianne with new eyes and felt an attraction of sorts. She just didn't really know what it all meant.

Pouring it all out she wondered at how out of control her life had become in one week. It had taken her hours to write it all and it was horrendously long. She rubbed her eyes and stood up stretching, she would edit it again after a shower she thought and picking up her phone she padded softly into the bathroom.

................................

Bella screamed as a hand reached in and hooked a finger into the front look of her collar roughly pulling for from the shower causing her to sprawl on the floor at her Master's feet.

Looking down on her he smirked, "Good that is your place now, at my feet," pushing a booted foot toward her face she growled, "kiss my feet and tell me how much you missed your Master today."

This was the Master she had served all week, the one whose voice and actions told of his desire to dominate, humiliate, hurt her and to control every minute detail of her world and as she licked out and kissed his boot, she knew it was her path to bliss. "I missed you more than I believed possible, my Master," she mewled breathlessly between kisses to his leather shod feet.

She heard the belt slowly whisper though the loops on his pants before it whistled through the air to her upturned ass making her yelp and tears come to her eyes. "Crawl out to the table, my precious pet," his voice was deep and dark and he watched her move away before reaching in to shut off the shower water. Following her out to the table he sat before her still open laptop and pulled her by her collar until she was sitting directly at his feet.

"Display," his voice was almost a growl and Bella quickly spread her thighs wide and lifted her hands to the nape of her neck arching her back slightly. Mel pushed his booted foot between her legs and rubbed the rough toe of the leather into her folds watching her chew at her lip whimpering. Rolling the belt around his hand he let the end portion trail over her chest and abdomen occasionally flicking it so that it stung her but carried little heat.

He admonished her to sit quietly while he finished reading her diary. Looking back up at her as he finished reading he admired the red patches covering her chest and could see the glazed heated expression in her eyes as she humped his boot like a bitch in heat. He pushed the toe in harder and against her almost kicking her over making her cry out and grinned, "Do you need to cum, little slut?"

"Yes, Master. Please, Master. May I cum?" Bella cried out.

"At the third stroke, my pain loving pet," he growled and slapped her tits with the belt making her howl and teeter in her kneel, the belt struck again and tears rolled down her cheeks. His boot scraped over to clit down to her wet cunt and he slapped her a third time with the belt her scream ringing out into the room as she arched painfully and came over his boot.

Bella floated on the intoxicating blend of pain and pleasure this man gave her body. Wracked with spasms, she tried valiantly to stay upright amid the twitching and shaking that took over her limbs.

Reaching out Mel grabbed her hair keeping her upright until he could see her eyes begin to focus on him again. Pushing her head back down to his feet he smirked, "Clean your mess, dirty slut." Letting go of her head he leaned back in the chair. "I liked your writing. It helps me understand what you were thinking and feeling. You will continue it when you are able or have need, though I do not plan to give you much free time for the remainder of this week. You are mine now, and you must learn exactly what that means."

Mel shut the laptop looking down on the girl licking his heavy leather boot with her delicate tongue. Reaching down he grabbed hold of her collar and dragged her crawling after to him out her apartment to the other end of the corridor to kneel before the door the training room. "Your real training starts now," he said darkly and swung the door open.

NB: Quote from The horse whisperer by Nicholas Evans,

Thank you again to my copy editor LaRascasse.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,520 Followers