All Comments on 'Packing Up'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

This is a situation that works for everyone. Quite a few women would like to benefit from such circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally lost interest,, gave it the big single*

The story went from him and Sabrina Lloyd to the kitchen table back to him and Sabrina Lloyd back in the bedroom

Way fucked up,,, I know we are just fucking no minds, but do you suppose we might have known who you were speaking of had you just used Sabrina after she had been introduced,, the Sabrina Lloyd got very stale very quick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Have Allan's mom, sister or female cousin to visit and stay with them, and introduce her to the sex play as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lazy effort from a writer as great as geronimo_appleby, very disappointing indeed!

The son fucking the mom was appareently a "given" which really does not work and it took only a few lines for the mother to grab the cock of her son’s friend!

As was the case in the “Mother Takes the Cream” story, the mother needed absolutely no seduction.

A lazy effort like this, from a writer as great as geronimo_appleby is very disappointing indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Crap

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
a good story

I like it.

It was hot and kinky and the thought of two young studs fucking a mature woman

as much as young men need to fuck, she probably didn't get out of bed very much.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good enough but...

It seemed as though you edited it as a good writer does but forgot the final proofread as it was out of order.

Still, not bad writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
interesting tale; but out of order

Sabrina and John admitted that their sexual activities had just recently started; while Sabrina & Alan admitted that they'd been interested in each other for a long time "maybe only sexually" but had never acted upon it. I was therefore hoping that these two would end up loving, living together and John would be the 3rd wheel; occasional visitor after catching them at it (otherwise it couldn't have been incest).

The way Sabrina was pushing "mommy" on Alan; I was thinking that "she was interested in John but had never acted upon it and was breaking emotional ground to pursue John later", or "maybe she'd been involved with Alan's mom and was trying to bring him into their relationship" or "was aware that Alan's mom wanted a relationship with Alan and was trying to instigate it" or "testing the waters for accepting her and John's relationship" and/or "trying to start up a foursome between the sons and mothers".

Thx;

DKP

jme51usajme51usaover 7 years ago
Wish she was my Mom

Great story love the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.