Paddo Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers

She looked up, saw he hadn't moved. "I'm the one you want, so come on. I'm ready."

Her face was gaunt and her jaw line tight as she held on to the sheets beside her; knuckles white from their grip.

.

"You can turn me in afterwards, just let mum go". Then echoing her mum, Marie shot him a look and said, "Do we have a deal?"

Garth looked at her a second more. What a strikingly beautiful girl.

He walked over and sat beside her. His belt hanging loose.

Marie maintained the death grip on the sheets either side of where she sat.

"So, what now?" She said. "I am not that experienced and I don't know what to do next. You'll have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Uh Huh," said Garth, "I can do that. Give me your hand."

They locked hands sitting beside each other and Garth felt her shaking.

"Tell me," said Garth, "just what do you think your mum is going to do to me for fucking her daughter? She said she will kill me, you know? And I don't doubt it for a second, Marie."

Marie wasn't listening. All she knew was that while Garth was dressed, he may leave still and go looking for her mother and that wasn't going to happen; not on her watch. She had to get him away from Mum and the best way is to get him to expend his sexual energy in her. She'd read all the books. She was getting married soon, she had to know these things."

She upped the odds for getting him undressed by trying to talk dirty to this dirty person.

"I'll look after my Mum, she won't hurt you. Get undressed Garth. Fuck me as many times as you want and leave mum alone. I caused this mess; I pay the price."

Garth put his arm around Marie's bare shoulders. She tensed as he leaned over and kissed her slowly and deliberately on her soft lips. He felt her tension ease a little and her shoulders sagged. He sat back, took his big hand from around her shoulders and again clasped hands with her.

They sat side by side without speaking. Then Marie said, "Why did you do that?" she looked him in the eye, 'Why did you kiss me?"

"Was it awful?" Asked Garth.

"No it wasn't awful," said Marie "I just don't know why you'd do that; Ok?" I can ask can't I?"

Garth gave her hand a couple of small squeezes and said, "Ok." We'll do this later. I don't want your mother to stress about her daughter in here with me, right now. Get your clothes on and we'll all have some lunch.

He let go of Marie's hands and gave her bum a love smack as she got up to collect her strewn gear from all around the room.

Garth waited for Marie and then they both went down to her mum's room. The door was open and her mother looked up expectantly as they walked in.

Garth said, "No we just had a talk." Her mother looked at Marie who nodded.

Veronica relaxed her body.

"I told you to lock your door mum," said Marie half-heartedly.

"Marie," said her mother, "just give me a moment alone darling, I need to talk with Garth; Please?"

Marie looked at Garth and he too nodded, as much as to say, yep, Marie you and I have a deal, your mum's all right.

"I'll start lunch," said Marie feeling the best she'd been since the beginning of it all.

Veronica had changed out of her good summer dress and wore an old cotton T-shirt and a faded green skirt. It was obvious to Garth that she had removed her bra.

"I'm ready," said Veronica. "Just get it over with. Then leave. Please."

Garth closed her bedroom door quietly. He went to Veronica's cupboard and cane back with a dressing gown and put it to one side.

Veronica stood in the middle of the room watching.

Garth pulled a chair from the corner and hung the dressing gown over it.

He came back to the middle of the room took off his shoes, shirt, pants and dropped his underpants.

Veronica's eyes went as big as saucers as she looked at his rapidly stiffening cock. She put her hand to her throat. "Ohhhh. That is huge, " she said in horror, I don't think I can take..." She trailed off as Garth came up in front of her and placed his two hands in her T-shirt. He waited a second and then his strong hands ripped it apart.

Veronica's breasts swung out and the nipples hardened as soon as they hit the fresh air.

"Ahhh, finally," said Garth, looking appreciatively at the beautiful white globes with turgid red nipples.

He picked her up as light as a feather and lay her gently on the bed. Then without stopping, ripped open her skirt at the waist and pulled it down over her naked hips. Veronica wore no pants. She wanted this over as quickly as possible.

He paused a moment, taking in her obvious beauty, then spun her gently around, across the bed, went down between her legs and ran his long tongue up her parted thighs until it came in contact with Veronica's inner lips. She shot bolt upright at the touch of the hot wet tip as it found her Clittie. A hoarse 'ohhhhhhh' came out and she immediately fell back on the bed. Garth would have continued had not Marie yelled from behind him, "What the FUCK??"

She sprang across the room and was on him, kicking and scratching at his naked back.

He let go of Veronica's open thighs, and swung around quickly to catch Marie's hands before they had time to do him some real damage. The girl had a powerful punch he thought.

Veronica came out of her daze of fear and surprise to see Garth holding Marie's hands and she covered her nakedness with the sheet.

"Marie," yelled her mother "Get outside. Now Marie... OUT! Leave this to me. GO!"

Marie couldn't get her wrists loose from Garth's grip.

"We had a deal, you mongrel; you fucking mongrel". She tried kicking him.

He picked her up and lightly dropped her in the chair. Then he quickly took the silk cord from the dressing gown and tied her hands to the back of the chair.

He returned to the cupboard and found another cord from a matching dressing gown and tied her legs.

Marie bucked and screamed in the big chair but could not get loose.

He turned to Veronica who was sitting up with the sheet around her. She was begging him "Please don't hurt her please don't hurt her. She's only a child..."

"I won't hurt her, you know that. And as long as she doesn't pull too hard on those cords she wont have any marks." He took the sheet from Veronica and lay her down again, gently parted her legs and continued where he'd left off.

Marie kept screaming, "leave my mother alone," and Veronica was very tense. "I don't want my daughter to see me doing this please Garth." But Garth wasn't listening; he continued to run his wet lips and tongue around Veronica's inner thighs and pussy.

While he did that, he reached up with his big hand and cupped one of Veronica's breasts. He felt her hard nipple brushing his palm as he gently massaged.

Marie kept screaming in the background but Veronica was hearing her less.

Veronica's ears were buzzing and her whole body was very sensitive to everything being done to it. Right down to feeling Garth's hot breath on her inner thighs, she felt every breeze; every touch no matter how small.

Garth slowly and rhythmically reamed Veronica's pussy with his hot tongue; and then she started to moan. Garth carried on non-stop.

Veronica moaned louder and Marie sat still and watched silently.

She had been that way for minutes now, firstly, ever since she could see that Garth wasn't hurting her mother, quite the opposite by the sound of her, and secondly she was in awe of his big cock poking out from between his muscled thighs as he knelt between her mum's legs and licked her. She had only seen a couple of cocks and this one was monstrous. She wondered how he found women big enough to accommodate him.

That brought a tinge of fear back again. What if he used it on her mother? It would tear her apart most likely.

She was about to protest but stopped, when she thought she heard her mother say a dirty word and she listened as Veronica groaned and even growled at Garth "ohhhh Fuck me uhhhh please! Ram that big cock home ohhhh yes. "

Marie could see that Garth had clamped Veronicas hips gently in his big hands and kept on sucking on her mothers pussy and her mother was getting more high pitched and very vocal.

Veronica swung her head from side to side now.

She looked at Marie briefly and Marie could see the tension building up in her mother. "Fuck me please" she was saying to Garth "I can't take any more of this. Please."

Garth stuck his head up and quickly slid up the full length of Veronica and Marie watched in morbid fascination as Garth kissed her mother, much like he had kissed Marie in her room.

The only difference and it was a huge difference, she thought, at the same time he kissed Veronica, he slid his cock into her. And Marie saw that it went straight in without any trouble. Her mother gave a gasp and wrapped her thighs tightly around Garth and wriggled her hips vigorously all the time yelling "Yes Yes Yes."

Then something snapped in her mum, quite suddenly she started grunting and screaming and yelling obscenities that even Marie had never heard except in porno movies when she was younger...

She saw Garth's back arch and after a few more seconds he began thrusting deep into her mother non stop and groaning hard with each thrust then he yelled and fell on Veronica's shoulder; totally exhausted.

Marie found that she felt so wet she couldn't sit still from just watching the power and fury of it. The total abandonment of her usually subdued mother. It must have felt awesome.

Marie caught herself squeezing her legs together and easing them off and doing it again. Just like she used to do as a kid. But it wasn't having the desired effect. She couldn't get it right; not with her hands tied anyway.

There was movement on the bed, her mother was shifting Garth to one side and sliding out from under him.

Marie expected to be let loose. Boy, what a day.

But her mother didn't get out of the bed. She smiled at Garth and said, "roll over," and Garth rolled on to his back.

Her mother had her back to Marie and was doing something to Garth's Stomach.

He let out a surprised 'ohhh.' Veronica looked back to her daughter, winked, and then went to the other side of the bed.

Across Garth's stomach, she said to Marie "I'll be right there honey... this won't take long." She knelt down and took Garth's cock deep in her mouth and from this new angle Marie could see what her mother was doing.

After a minute Marie saw Garth tense and then her mother quickly removed her lips from around him.

Veronica sprang up, straddled his now stiff erection and mounted him. Garth's head snapped back and he let out a surprised "ahhhhhh.'

Her mother was jumping up and down and grinding her pussy around the hard cock with her eyes closed and moaning. After a while Garth tensed again and Marie watched him lifting his thighs off the bed with her mother still firmly impaled on him.

Veronica suddenly laughed as she rode him. "12 years" she said, "and it was NEVER like this. How are you feeling big boy, can you go the distance? I can feel you're close, Garth."

Garth started panting. "I don't think so, sweetheart, oohhh you're too beautiful to look at, Veronica, It's sending me off." Garth reached up with both hands and gently rolled Veronica's protruding red nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and was rewarded by Veronica's pussy gripping him and milking him with her inner muscles. She giggled and deliberately squeezed him again, "sssssuffer," she laughed when she felt the head of Garth's cock expand and pulse.

Marie felt her tummy doing jerking movements just watching. "

"Ok," said Marie's mother, leaning forward so her mouth was very close to Garth's "we'll go together, ready?" She leaned back on him and laughed, brought her finger down onto her clit, and rode him hard and fast.

In seconds, she began to cum once again. She leaned forward again and deliberately brushed her ample breasts across Garth's chest.

Marie saw Garth expel a huge breath and arch into her mother moaning like a wounded bull. Thin white liquid suddenly flowed down her mother's inner thighs, over Garth and on to the sheet.

With one final wiggle on Garth, her mother fell forward on his chest and kissed him deeply. Garth put his big arms around her and they lay there, locked together, for a long time.

"Hey, what about me," called Marie, finally, still recovering from her own dizziness.

Heads came up and Garth kissed her mum on the forehead and rolled her over. He got up and untied Marie, who jumped to her feet and ran from the room. What she was running from? She had no idea.

Marie didn't know what was wrong with her. It was like an itch she couldn't scratch.

After leaving the two of them earlier, she had returned to her room and sat there for a while. She felt her hand rubbing her inner thigh and without even giving it another thought she dropped her pants, not for the first time today and vigorously masturbated until she had come at least twice and a third was close.

It had worked all through her teenage years. It had worked as recently as yesterday. But now, for some reason it was falling short.

She continued and felt the third result surge deep in her belly. She shuddered under its intensity. But it wasn't enough; something was missing, she could feel that.

Marie, stretched out on her bed, pulled the sheet over her and fell in to a fitful sleep.

She woke when she heard the shower and still feeling disoriented, climbed out of bed and slowly walked outside.

She looked at Garth and her mother as they came out of the bathroom, down the hall, both wrapped in towels.

Neither of them noticed her and they laughed to themselves and went straight back to her mother's room.

Ten minutes later they came out fully dressed and went into the kitchen. Marie was making a sandwich and her mum looked surprised. " Did we wake you darling, I was worried about you but when I went to see how you were, you were, ummm, otherwise engaged."

Marie blanched. 'Oh great,' she thought. Well quid pro quo, I watch you get off then you watch me get off. It's turned into a family affair. How bloody embarrassing.

"When I came back later, you were asleep."

Marie was turning red and went on the offensive; never let it be said she couldn't give more than what she got. "Yeah well it takes a lot out of you being tied up by a stranger in your own home."

She looked up at Garth for the first time. "Very tiring."

Garth looked sheepish. "Oooh," Marie said. "That's a new look, Garth. Do you practice hangdog expressions for when you have royally screwed people? We had a deal; you know?"

Garth said, "Well ladies, its all over." He walked to the fridge and opened it. "I'm leaving in half an hour. What are you putting on the sandwiches?"

Marie's mouth fell open. "You're going?" then when she received no reply, "just like that, you're leaving?"

"Yep," said Garth still standing by the open fridge. "I'm taking your ill-gotten gains with me and I am going to see a REAL fence, not some druggie kid from your old school. Quick, whata ya want out of here?"

Marie was having strange feelings, firstly she was relieved beyond belief that it really was all over but she had the feeling that the bottom was falling out of her world, somehow.

"Umm," said Marie, "only the butter and some tomatoes and hand me the sliced cheese please. What do you want Mum?"

"I'll have the same darling," her mother said over her shoulder as she filled the hot water jug and switched it on.

They busied themselves and spoke little until they sat down to eat their late lunch.

Veronica ate her sandwich and drank a bit of tea and spoke first.

"Well," she said in a new competent voice that Marie had never heard before. "We're all adults here, so we can get down to tintacks". She looked at Marie

"You weren't awake so I decided to wait until you were."

"Sounded like you didn't have time for much discussion a few minutes ago," said Marie, biting into her sandwich.

"I suppose that has a lot to do with Garth," said Veronica, and both women looked his way.

"Our whole world has been turned upside down in the last couple of days where do we go from here?" Asked Veronica.

"Very simple", said Garth. "I got what I want, you've got what you want. Hopefully your life of crime has come to an abrupt halt. " He looked at Veronica and smiled, "as has mine".

Veronica giggled like a schoolgirl and concentrated on eating her sandwich.

Marie watched the interaction between her mother and Garth and felt mixed feelings about the whole encounter.

"Geees, mum", Marie said reaching for a second sandwich, "settle down for goodness sakes. One minute you are talking like a competent person and next minute you're giggling like a kid; what's he done to you? Hey?"

Her mother laughed. "12 years...'" she said.

Marie looked at her mother in mock disgust. " Yeah you told us a few times.

You should do it more often. It does you good."

Marie was secretly happy for her mother regardless, she thought, of how it came about. The woman was positively glowing. Marie hadn't seen her this way since the days before her father fell ill so many years ago.

She guessed that the combination of being released from seeing her only daughter spared from doing a long jail term and the vigorous working out that Garth had given her had made her mum very heady and vibrantly alive.

Marie couldn't help feeling a bit that way too.

Minus the workout with Garth, of course. Which she was sure she didn't want.

Just the same, she thought, my fiancé is in for a pleasant surprise. He's been trying to get me in the sack for months now. Tonight's the night, thought Marie. I need it badly. The realisation of her immediate needs shocked her back to reality.

"So where do we go from here Garth," Marie asked. "What have you thought up?"

"Well" said Garth, "part of the deal was that I fence the jewels and give you the money for your holiday to the islands. So that is the first thing after I leave you. And as we won't be seeing each other again, I'll deposit the money directly into your bank account today or tomorrow."

Garth knew nothing about fencing jewels even if he wanted to. He was going to make sure the jewels went straight back to their rightful owner as soon as he was back down the Beach. That wouldn't be difficult, he knew the boy in the jewellery shop; had done for years. Like the rest of us, the kid was greedy and wanted to get ahead. If he hadn't reported the theft before Garth got there, then he could be, compensated for his time. If he had found the theft and already reported it then getting the jewels back plus the insurance money, would keep him quiet.

Garth didn't tell the women. He let them think they pulled a big-time heist. He knew now they were honest people and just went wrong as we all do. They'd never try anything that grand again. That's for sure.

Marie was talking quietly to her mum and then they both looked Garth's way.

"What?" asked Garth.

The two women looked at each other then Marie spoke up.

"Mum and I were wondering," she said haltingly, "Um, we know this sounds silly but... is there any way that we can send the Jewels back to the shop?"

She looked at her mother and back at Garth.

"Somehow?" Veronica asked.

"We really don't want any more to do with it," added Marie. "It was a terrible mistake and no holiday is worth stealing from ..." she trailed off.

"Well said Garth, as a matter of fact ladies, if you are willing, we could work on that and while you're at it, I have a proposition to make concerning a well paid position managing a guest house by the beach. But I need someone who has experience running such an establishment and knows how to go about it. "And," he smiled at Veronica, "I must be able to trust them implicitly, while I am away."

Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers