Page's Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Page learns to love her new job more than ever.
2.7k words
4.51
120.5k
21

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat straight up when my alarm went off. I looked down at my boyfriend, rolling over with a sleepy hard-on to smile at me. Normally this would keep me in bed for another hour. But today he seemed less appealing to me somehow. I smiled politely, mumbled something about deadlines and my new responsibilities at work, and got in the shower. I shaved very carefully, leaving only a small strip of hair in line with my slit that I always kept trimmed fairly short. I stood under the hot water and imagined my new boss's face. Nick. He was gorgeous. I pictured him in something other than his suit. Picturing him naked wasn't hard, but I fantasized about his cock. Was it big? I imagined it would be.

I jerked back to reality when I realized I had been touching myself and was about to cum. That wasn't allowed by Nick's rules. I stopped the shower and dried off. I had hidden my anal plug, part of my required work attire, in the back of my towel cupboard where my boyfriend would never look. I got it out, cleaned from the night before, and lowered my pussy onto it, letting my juices lubricate the knobs before I set it on the toilet seat and lowered my ass onto it. Today it wasn't so painful; I almost enjoyed the sensation of inserting it. I wrapped my towel around myself and went to get dressed. The feeling of my ass being so full made me think twice as I walked past the bed where my boyfriend was still lazing between the sheets. But I was anxious to get to work; the excitement of what Nick would have for me to do was more than I could bear.

I chose a black skirt that came to just above my knees and my blue collared work shirt with a black chemise underneath. I made lame excuses to my boyfriend while doing my hair and make-up and hurried out the door. Being on time to my new job wouldn't be difficult.

When the elevator opened, I smiled at the older lady behind her desk. She didn't approve of me, that was obvious. I wondered how much she knew. How many of my kind had come and gone? It didn't matter. I liked my new job. I closed my office door behind me and sat down. There was a pastry and a coffee on my desk, and I had one new email.

Page,

Good Morning. Enjoy your breakfast while you enjoy a movie link.

Nick

I opened the link and tried to focus on my breakfast as I watched a young blonde girl with tiny, perky tits bounce on the cock of a man lying on the deck of a yacht in the sun. She was covered in tanning oil and a woman standing behind her was kissing her neck and pinching her nipples. The three of them went at it for an hour, the girls taking turns riding the man's cock and sitting on his face while playing with each other. By the time it was over, my wetness felt like a puddle. I was sure to ruin another skirt today. I opened my next email:

Page,

I appreciate your prompt arrival to work this morning. I do hope you will always be on time. I admire your self-control as well. The live feed from your web cam shows that you haven't touched yourself once. I thank you for following instructions and taking no liberties that you are not allowed. Watch one last video and then come to my office, please.

Nick

The next video was a woman tied to a bed with her legs in the air, gagged. The room was filled with men who all seemed be hard, waiting their turn. As each one fucked her, I read the expressions on her face. She liked it. But just as she looked like she was about to really get off, the guy fucking her would pull out and cum on her stomach. The frustrating screams made me wet, the effortless struggles against the tied ropes made me want it. I had never been tied up or gagged, but sitting in my chair with my anal plug throbbing and my wet pussy begging me for something, anything ... I understood her and almost wanted to be her. She never did get any satisfaction. I kind of liked that she didn't. My mind was going to dark, lusty places it never had before.

I stood to make my way to Nick's office, checking to see of my wet spot had leaked through. Somehow it hadn't. Walking the short hall, I licked my lips with desire. My juices ran down and made my inner thighs slide against each other while the anal plug teased me with every movement.

I stood in front of Nick's desk, waiting for him to finish a phone call. When he hung up the phone, he turned to meet my eyes, "How do you like your new position, Page?"

"I like it very much, Sir." I remembered to maintain formality.

"Come here."

"Yes, Sir." I moved around his large desk and stood facing him in his turned chair. He reached under my skirt and parted my slick labia with his finger, sliding it inside of me slowly. He made a "come here" gesture with his finger and rubbed that perfect spot for only a second before pulling it out. He tasted his finger for what seemed like a very long moment, savoring my flavor.

"You've done very well, Page. I hadn't expected to find someone so soon, nor had I expected to find such an obedient assistant."

"Thank You, Sir." I felt nervous and excited, not knowing what to expect.

"I suppose you think I'll bend you over the desk and fuck you. But I'm not going to. Self-control is an important thing to have in a relationship such as you and I will have. To always do as you're told, to trust me with your body and your safety. We have to go slow, do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I have to know your desires, test your limits. And I have a feeling you don't quite know what your own limits are, do you?"

"No, Sir."

"I didn't think so." He stood up, hovering over me closely and whispered in my ear, "Did you like watching that woman be denied pleasure?"

I swallowed hard, "Yes, Sir."

"You wished you were her, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now I have another gift for you." He closed the blinds to the hallway and came back to where I was standing, "Take your shirt off."

My hands were shaking and my heart began to race as I followed his instructions. I had three buttons undone when I felt a stinging slap to my face.

"You respond to every command and request with 'Yes, Sir' is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I felt the heat in my cheek, but kept unbuttoning my shirt. Why didn't I leave? I had never allowed a man to have any power over me. But Nick did. In that moment I realized that I would have done anything he told me to do. When my shirt and chemise were lying with my bra on his desk, he folded his arms and stared at my breasts.

"Very nice. Touch your nipples, I want them hard."

"Yes, Sir." I reached up and rubbed my nipples, feeling them react. I pinched them and pulled a little, trying to please Nick. He reached into a drawer and pulled out two clamps, metal with rubber on the tips. He fit one over my left nipple and screwed it closed until he saw me wince. Then did the same with the right and sat down in his chair.

"Put your things back on and return to your office, Page."

"Yes, Sir." I had to put my bra on carefully to avoid much pain, but once my shirt was buttoned, I saw my reflection in the window and no one would know even if they walked by me. As I adjusted to my new nipple clamps, I could do nothing but focus on the stinging pain. It made me breathe harder. I wanted to scream, I wanted to pound my fists on the desk ... but mostly I wanted to be fucked. I felt wild. I felt like a whore.

My next email was nothing but another link. More porn. I felt like I would go insane. Self-control, I reminded myself. I would be rewarded for it, I was sure. The video was a woman on her hands and knees, her nipples clamped with weights hung on them. I could imagine the pulling pain she must have felt as her breasts were pulled out of shape, her nipples red and sore. A man had oiled up an anal plug that looked twice as big as mine and was pushing it into her. I cringed at first, but then wanted it. Again, I found myself wanting to be her. I wanted her pain, wanted her desire. I felt it with her. I bit my lip and tried desperately not to start gyrating in my chair just to feel my anal plug move inside of me. Then the man took a paddle and smacked her left ass cheek so hard with it, I heard her scream and watched her skin turn red. I wanted him to do it again. Her screams sounded like pleasure. He did this repeatedly on both sides until her entire back end was red and swollen. He called her a whore. I smiled. I watched her beg him to fuck her, beg to have his cock inside of her. I knew how she felt. I would have begged in that moment as well. My nipples were throbbing, and my wetness only taunted me. My body was begging for release.

I was on the edge of my seat when my phone rang. I answered it, "Yes, Sir?"

"Close the movie and come into my office." He hung up the phone before I could respond. I walked quickly into his office, desperate, ready to beg if I had to.

"Yes, Sir?" I shut the door behind me, noticing that his blinds were still shut.

"Bend over the desk and lift your skirt." I blushed as my heart raced.

"Yes, Sir." I walked to the desk, stood next to him, lifted my skirt and bent over the desk, grabbing the opposite edge. No words were spoken, but I felt a stinking smack on my right cheek. I tried not to make a sound as I savored the pain. If I screamed, the lady in the hallway would hear me and it might displease Nick. I began counting the blows, allowing myself only small moans of pleasure with each. He did fifteen on each side. My ass felt like it was on fire, but somehow it made my pussy beg even harder. A cock inside me would make it all feel better. I wanted it so badly, so deeply.

"We're very compatible, Page. You're doing so well."

"Thank You, Sir." My voice sounded desperate.

"Turn around and get on your knees." I pictured the woman in the movie and hurried to obey. "Yes, Sir."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock hard as a rock. I looked up and smiled at him. Everything I was doing was pleasing him. He liked it just as much as I did, and I felt close to him. His cock was beautiful and I wanted it. I guessed eight inches and close to 2" in diameter, but not quite. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. "Put it in your mouth." Nick leaned back and entrusted me with his hard on.

"Yes, Sir." I eagerly took it in my hands and licked the tip of it, enjoying every second. I sucked the tip, ran my tongue along the bottom vein, then began kneading it in my hand as I licked the crevice of the head with flicking motions. I thought about how much I wanted it inside of me. I wanted to bounce on it like that young girl on the yacht. I wanted to ease all of the pain I felt, but most of all I wanted to please Nick. I leaned down to lick his balls, shaved and firm. I sucked each one gently in my mouth; nibbling on his scrotum just a little and enjoying the moans of pleasure escape his lips. Then I grabbed the base of his cock and swallowed as much of his cock as I could, making sure my tongue made full contact with the underside on the way in and on the way out. I opened my throat and imagined that my mouth was my pussy, begging him to fuck me. I listened to his sighs and groans and it made me want it more. I felt a new wave of wetness seep from my pussy and begin slicking my inner thighs. I was pleasing this powerful man, this man who understood things about myself that not even I had realized. It made me work harder. I looked up into his eyes and begged with small whimpers for him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to please him. I wanted to watch his face as my mouth took him over the edge. He looked down at me just once and I felt his body stiffen, soon followed by a shooting stream in my throat. I eagerly swallowed, tasting his musky seed. I slowly milked his vein with my lips, savoring every last drop of his gift. When his cock was clean and there was nothing left to taste, I sat back on my heels and waited. He enjoyed the release and kept his eyes closed.

While I waited, I silently went insane. The taste of cum in my mouth, the burning and the stinging, my dripping wet pussy and the fullness in my ass all became one centralized desire. I was desperate. I didn't care who it was; I would have let anyone fuck me in that moment. But when I looked at Nick, I realized it was really only him I truly wanted. I would have fucked anyone he told me to. Anyone. But if he gave me the gift of fucking me himself ... thought of that ecstasy was more than I could bear. I let out a small moan that mirrored my desperation. Nick opened his eyes, "Well done, Page."

"Thank You, Sir."

"Did you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I thought so. I love that you want me so badly." He zipped his pants and sat up in his chair, "If I brought a man in here right now, would you fuck him?"

"Yes, Sir." It was as if he was reading my thoughts.

"Yes, you would." He contemplated me for a moment. "Desperation is motivation for success. I will train your body to desire serving others. I want it to be second nature for you. If all goes well ... no one will desire me more than you will. And I will want no one else. Everything will work perfectly between us, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Just his words were making me wet. I felt as if one rub of my clit would send me over the edge.

"First I have to know your mind, your limits, your desires. I have to know what turns you on, what makes you tick. If I know where you go in your head, then I can go there with you and satisfy desires so deep inside of you that nothing can compare. And I want to do that for you."

"Thank You, Sir."

"Your position in this company is permanent. I expect you to cut all romantic ties outside of this office as of now. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I didn't even care. My boyfriend seems like a memory already.

"Practice your self control. Explore your fantasies and desires. I'll be with you every step of the way, watching and listening. When I do fuck you ... and I will ... it will be like nothing you've ever experienced."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now go back to your office and update your blog about this morning's events. I'm anxious to find out what you've been thinking. Try and hurry, we have a lunch engagement."

"Yes, Sir." I stood and walked back to my office, the desperate need to fuck someone still the only thing in my thoughts.