All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 04'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

sill think ellie needs to come home now since she is missing her family too much

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago

I'm really beginning to Love this series!! Great character development and lots of neat twists, Looking Forward to More!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Another great chapter

I hope that he can find a way to make it work with Evie, as she seems to be the woman for him to marry.

It looks like his mom is pulling away from a bit, but I hope that he will still sleep with her and give her the sex she needs.

Just a great series and a very interesting story.

Thanks for the read.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Nice Chapter

I love the developments with Evelyn and even Rita. Although as typical with most of these types of stories the harem is getting a bit big and it becomes more difficult to concentrate on the core characters. It might be a good idea to trim some characters back rather than continuing to add more. Just a thought.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 11 years ago
Love the Buildup!

I prefer V2 to V1. Please continue writing as I have totally related to the characters and love the story so much. Good job!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The plot and subplotsare developing in a logical manner. I hope Michael does not give up Maggie and/or Ellie for Evie because he does not love her. Have married twice to women I did not love, it can not be developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous