Paid Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max laughed his deep roar again. "Be careful what you wish for, Wench. I'll have you, then - for starters." He turned towards the others. "Elsa, why don't you bind the others so they can watch and maybe get them a little warmed up. I'll get to them soon."

Max spread Sue's legs and bound them to the bottom of the slanted supports at the end of the bench, opening her wide. He then pushed her forward, arranging her along the length of the padded bar, her engorged tits on either side, and stretched her arms to the bottom of the legs on the opposite end. He attached her wrist cuffs to chains and pulled her taut. A belt went around her waist, holding her fast against the bar. Sue was now almost hyperventilating and Alison could see moisture running down her legs form her dripping slit.

Elsa moved the other four girls over to an area about six feet from Sue's side and proceeded to bind them. Kate and Alison had their hands raised and spread and anchored to ceiling chains. Barb was bound with her back to an X-frame and her legs spread wide and anchored to its bottom. Elsa moved Kelly to stand between two rings in the floor. Her wrists were raised and spread to ceiling chains and then her ankles were spread five feet apart and anchored to the floor rings. She wasn't stretched really tightly and Alison expected Elsa to pull in the slack as she had with Kate and herself. But instead Elsa picked up an eight foot padded pole, about four inches in diameter. She moved this behind Kelly and just as Alison noticed the two vertical posts on either side and a little in front of her, Elsa raised one end of the pole about four feet off the ground and set it in a bracket on one of the posts. She then moved the other end of the pole towards the bracket on the second post. Alison quickly discovered what the purpose of this was. The posts were set so that to fit between them the pole pushed against Kelly's back just below her shoulders and forced the girl to arch severely. When the second end of the pole was anchored, Alison found that Kelly was, indeed, tightly stretched, the pole pressing against her straining back and forcing her tits to stick out.

Max picked up a small cat with eighteen inch soft leather lashes. He began to lightly whip Sue, first on her ass and then spreading the blows around. He spent a lot of time on her tits and soon the taut globes were red and Sue's nipples stuck out rigidly. He stopped for a few seconds and snapped nipple clamps on Sue's hard nubs and then added a small lead weight to each. He then changed to a cat with longer lashes. Not the thirty inch one he had used on Anne and Michele, but one with two foot tails. He began on Sue's already reddened bottom, each time increasing the strength of the blow.

While this was going on, Elsa had picked up her own small cat, similar to the first Max had used but with tails only about a foot long. She began to move about the four bound women, striking unexpectedly. Not severely, but hard enough to sting and bring some gasps. Now and then she would stop and slide her hands across a tit or over a taut bottom. Soon she was letting her fingers draw through wet slits and occasionally penetrate. This was mixed with lashing that became steadily harder.

But not as hard as Max was striking Sue. He, too, stopped a couple of times to tug at her nipple clamps, feel her hot skin, and push his finger into her pussy and even her rear opening as well. Each round of whipping was more severe and soon Sue was gasping or crying out at every stroke. As he increased the strength of his strokes, Sue began to have screams mingled with her cries and Alison could see that some of the angry red lines were really raised welts. But she could also see the stream of moisture running down Sue's legs. Max whipped her back and around onto her flanks and front, but concentrated on her rear and thighs. Soon each stroke was bringing a loud scream, but so far Sue hadn't called a safeword. Each time the sound of leather striking flesh was instantly followed by a scream, but Max continued to increase the severity. Finally after a stroke that made Alison cringe in sympathy, as Sue's scream died she began to convulse in orgasm and managed to yell in a broken, gasping voice, "Yellow light. Yellow light."

Max immediately dropped the whip. Alison had been watching and as Max had proceeded with the whipping, a large bulge had grown in the front of his swimming trunks. Now he reached down and pulled off the trunks altogether. Alison and a couple of the other girls gasped at the sight of the gigantic tool which was revealed. Max's penis was thick and at least ten inches long. He moved behind the still shuddering Sue and began to push inside her wet slit. As the end of his shaft entered, Sue's head flew up and her mouth opened in a wide "O". Alison could see her face go through a whole range of emotions as Max slowly pushed himself all the way inside. He held himself, fully embedded, stretching her as her body strained against its bonds. As he started to pull out, Sue began another orgasm and the incoherent sounds she had been making coalesced into a loud, clearly understood cry. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Max. Fuck me."

Max obliged, pulling himself almost all the way out and then pushing back in to his limit. He kept it up for what must have been at least four or five minutes as Sue came three more times. As she started her last orgasm, Max pushed his finger up her ass as far as possible and drove his cock as hard as he could against her, grasping her hips and holding himself tightly against her.

As Sue finally began to come down and Max relaxed his grip, she began to hang limply against the bench. He slowly withdrew, causing another shudder from the bound girl. As he pulled out, Sue said, "That was incredible, Max. I've never come like that before."

Max laughed. "It was rather wonderful. But wait until next time and maybe I'll have your tight ass, too."

Alison shivered at the idea of that huge tool being pushed inside a tight rear hole and it looked like Sue was thinking the same thing. Still, Alison couldn't get away from the fact that the thought of having her ass impaled on that massive shaft was making her wetter than ever.

As Max moved away from Sue and over to the other girls, Elsa went in the other direction. Max began to tease and play with the bound females and Elsa moved behind Sue and began to run her tongue across Sue's abused ass. Sue had been draped almost limply along the horse, but now began to respond to Elsa's oral attentions. As Elsa roamed a little wider, allowing her tongue to run over Sue's asshole and along her slit and finally to her clit, Sue began to breathe faster and more heavily. Elsa wet her finger and pushed it into Sue's anus while her mouth really went to work on the girl's dripping pussy. It took only a minute or two until Sue was again shaking in the throws of another orgasm. Elsa had reached her free hand into her own small bikini bottom and was obviously stimulating herself. As Sue began to shake in her climax, so did Elsa who then pulled off her own suit and pressed her hips against Sue's hot and tight ass.

All of the four girls had been watching intently and Max's attentions served only to excite them, but not to the point of ignoring the show going on a few feet in front of them. Alison heard Elsa say, as she pulled her finger from Sue's rear opening and straightened up, "You have a really incredible ass. I know Max would love to have you there. Do you like anal sex?"

Sue, still breathing hard, answered, "I love it. But I don't think I could take anything the size of Max's cock. That would probably tear me apart."

Elsa smiled and said, "It might feel like it if he tried it now. But rest assured that if we prepare you a little it will not hurt, at least not too much, and you will love it."

"What exactly do you mean by 'prepare me'?"

"You have worn plugs before, yes?" Sue nodded. "Well, we will use a slightly larger one than you are used to. We might as well start now."

Before Sue could answer she went to a cabinet and returned with a large butt plug. Sue looked back at the bulging cone shaped shaft and Alison could see her body quiver in response. It was at least a half or three quarters of an inch larger in diameter than any they had used on the boat. Alison's anus contracted tightly at the sight. But Elsa used a lubed finger to penetrate Sue and soon her twisting and in and out motions had Sue relaxing her clinched muscles. When Elsa finally picked up the plug, greased it well, and placed the tip against Sue's anus, her muscles had relaxed a great deal. Elsa pushed at the plug, constantly reassuring Sue that she could handle it. Sue concentrated and relaxed her muscles and the plug began to slide inwards. Elsa would push it in until Sue felt like she was about to be torn and then allow the plug to retreat. This was repeated over and over until finally, instead of allowing the plug to come back out, Elsa gave a hard and steady push and as Sue screamed at the painful intrusion the large part of the plug popped inside.

"That felt like I was being torn apart," Sue loudly cried. "Am I bleeding or anything?"

Elsa smiled and reassured her, "No, you are not damaged. I have done this many times and I know how hard I can push. You are fine. How does it feel?"

"Like you pushed a whole palm tree up my ass. Actually I feel incredibly full but most of the pain has died out now."

"That is right. You will see that by tonight when we take the plug out you will be ready for Max to stretch you a little more. Now I will release you and you can watch the others get some of the treatment. By the way, have you ever been on the other end of the whip?"

"You mean have I ever whipped anyone else? No, I have spanked a couple of boyfriends with my hand and once with his belt doubled over, but I've never handled a whip."

"Then it is time you learned a little how to. I will let all of you try it some this afternoon."

Alison had been following their conversation and now the thought of swinging a cat at some other helpless bottom brought a sudden contraction in her crotch. Just at that time Max pushed a slick finger into her anus and brought his other hand against her front, letting his fingers press hard against her clit. She cried out and locked her anal muscles around his finger as he pressed against her hard nub in front. When a few seconds later Max relaxed his grip she said, "Max, I've never played games like this until a couple of weeks ago and I'd never had anal sex until this trip. But I wonder, do you think I could take you back there? The idea scares me silly but it excites me, too."

Max slowly moved his finger in and out a little and replied, "I think if we take it easy you can. I promise not to hurt you - at least not too much - and you know I'll stop if you tell me to. Would you like to try it tonight, too?" Alison hesitated and then drew in her breath. "Yes, I'd like to give it a try. And I want you to whip me first. I probably can't take as much as Sue did, but the idea of you really whipping my ass and then fucking me there while I'm still tied and helpless sounds impossibly hot."

"Then we'll have to try it. Now I think maybe I should warm you a little and start stretching your bottom. You really do have one of the sexiest asses I've ever seen and I'm really looking forward to filling it with my cock."

Max slowly pulled his finger out and then stepped back. He picked up a medium sized cat - there seemed to be a variety of different whips lying everywhere- and began to lightly flog Alison. He began very slowly and increased both the tempo and strength until Alison was giving little cries with most strokes. But he didn't go beyond that point and Alison realized the flogging hadn't been any harder than some of the others she had received the previous week. Then Max stopped and Elsa moved in to take over while Max moved around in front of the hanging girl. He knelt and moved his mouth to her throbbing clit while Elsa continued to strike her hot rear. In only a few seconds Alison was coming, but Max continued until she had completed two more orgasms.

Then Elsa stopped and Max released Alison's hands. He sat on a small stool and draped Alison across his lap. He began to lube her tight rear hole with his finger while his other hand teased and played with her tits. In a couple of minutes he placed the tip of a slick butt plug against her anus and began to press. He worked it in and out the same way Elsa had done to Sue until, also like Elsa, he gave a long hard push, forcing the bulge inside accompanied by a scream from Alison. But, also like Sue, Alison found that the pain mostly went away quickly and the super full feeling which remained served only to excite her more.

Elsa helped her up and she joined Sue to watch the other girls. Kelly had been in the tightly arched position forced on her by the pole behind her back for half an hour now and the strain was beginning to show. Elsa moved over to her and began to play with her protruding tits. This excited Kelly as did Max beginning to finger and tease her from behind. Elsa produced a handfull of small plastic clothes pins from somewhere and began to attach them to Kelly's breasts. She placed a ring of them around each mound and two lines crossing each breasts with one directly on each nipple.

Then Max and Elsa both moved away. But only long enough to pick up whips. Max began to lash her rear end with a medium cat. Elsa picked up the four foot single tailed whip she had used on Michele and Anne and stepped out in front of Kelly. Kelly's eyes went wide with what was probably a little fear as Elsa shook out the whip and snapped it in a couple of practice strokes. The sting of Max's lashes on her ass was not severe enough to make her want them to stop, and, in fact, was turning her on more and more, but the idea of that wicked tool Elsa held ripping across her exposed front seemed more than she wanted. But before she had time to call a halt, Elsa leaned back and sent the long leather tail singing through the air. Kelly screamed, mostly at the expected pain a stripe from that weapon would leave across her bare chest and was then surprised to discover the only pain she felt was the sharp bite as one of the clothes pins was ripped free by the snapping tail. Elsa repeated the stroke and removed another pin. After she had removed six in this manner without touching Kelly's flesh with the whip itself, Kelly began to believe she didn't have to worry quite so much. Still each time that vicious strap approached her bare tits Kelly couldn't help but feel a little fear. By the time all of the pins had been removed, the sting of the jerked pins, the pain of Max's lashing, and the fear of that single leather tail had made her hot and dripping.

When the last pin had been pulled free, Elsa moved up directly in front of Kelly. She lowered her hand to the girl's dripping slit and, while fingering her, asked, "Now, would you like to feel just a couple of strokes?"

Kelly stared over at where Elsa had laid the whip down. The thought of that landing on her both terrified and excited her. She looked back at Elsa and asked, "Do you mean on my tits?"

Elsa smiled. "Of course. Just two. They will hurt like hell, but I am sure you can take it."

Kelly drew in her breath. "All right. Two, as long as it won't do any real damage."

"Do not worry. As you saw I know how to use this." She stepped back and moved to pick up the whip. Max stopped his own flogging and instead picked up two slim dildos and began to work them into Kelly, both front and rear. When he had finished he touched switches on both and Kelly began to feel vibrations coming from each of the intruders. Her nipples were sticking out rock hard and the whipping, the vibrators, and the anticipation of what was coming had her worked up to an astounding level of excitement. Max moved back and Elsa moved over in front of her. "Ready?"

Kelly bit her lip and nodded. Then she said, "Two. No matter what I say, give me both of them."

Elsa smiled at her and nodded her acknowledgment. She suddenly snapped the whip and before Kelly realized what was happening a white hot line of fire crossed her right breast and nipple. She screamed - a loud, piercing scream. She might have tried to call a safeword but Elsa gave her no time and quickly the scream was repeated as a second line of fire crossed over the center of her left tit. Even while wildly drawing in more breath to cry out again, Kelly started to convulse in her own orgasm. She hung there shaking for almost a minute and then dangled forwards from her bonds, nearly fainting.

Finally she regained some control. "That did hurt like hell. It made me come like I can't believe, but I don't think I want to do it again. Still I'm glad I did once. Thank you, Elsa."

Elsa smiled. "You are welcome. But I think I will let you thank Max instead. She removed the bar from behind Kelly's back and released her feet. She removed the vibrator from Kelly's pussy, but left the second slim shaft buried in her rear. She then unfastened Kelly's hands and reattached them behind her back. Max had lain down on his back on a thick mat and now looked up expectantly at Kelly. She looked down and saw that his enormous organ was standing hard and erect and suddenly realized what Elsa had meant by "thanking Max." Elsa took her upper arm and guided her over so she was straddling Max at his waist and then pushed down on her shoulders. Almost in a daze Kelly bent her legs and lowered herself until the head of that massive shaft touched her slit. She lowered herself a little more and as the shaft began to penetrate her a sudden change came over her face. Her eyes opened wide as did her mouth and it seemed as though she suddenly lit with excitement. She lowered herself a little more and suddenly plunged down all the way, impaling herself deeply. Her head flew back and her eyes opened even wider and then she began to ride Max in a hot, hard sexual dance, totally oblivious to the other five people around her. For the next several minutes she was aware only of the sensations of that massive hardened shaft plunging in and out of her. Max met her every thrust and when she finally began to come in a loud, hard, and long climax, he pulled her down against his chest and reached around to press the vibrator even more deeply into her rear as he shot his load deeply within her.

When Kelly calmed down, Max kissed her hard and then unfastened her wrists.

Max and Elsa now turned to the two remaining bound women. Kate and Barb were both obviously turned on and were squirming in their bonds trying to find some relief. "I think maybe I'll rotate this one," Max said cryptically, indicating Barb.

"And I think I will put Kate onto the barrel and maybe let the others practice a little on her. But why do you not go first?"

Max smiled and moved over behind the large X-frame to which Barb was tightly tied. She had her hands and ankles both wide spread and securely anchored to the wooden frame. Max reached around the frame and let his hands slide over Barb's bare tits, bringing a gasp from the hyper excited girl. He began to tease and stimulate, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, letting his hands roam over her belly and down between her legs where he found a flood of seeping moisture. For several minutes he stimulated her, penetrating with his finger and rubbing and pinching her clit. Barb was reacting to his attentions with increasing excitement, but in her tight bonds she could barely move. Max moved around in front of her and bent to suck and nip at her hard nipples with his lips. He took each nipple, one at a time, into his mouth and then pulled back, holding it tightly and stretching her breasts away from her chest. He let his tongue slide all around her front but only teasingly near her desperate pussy.