All Comments on 'Painters Delight'

by A_Nipple_Lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

It would have been much more erotic if you had accidently gotten her pregnant, even if you did not want to get married at that time.

abbeynormalabbeynormalabout 17 years ago
Good Story

I just wish it had lasted longer.

h1s4k0h1s4k0over 15 years ago
HOLY SHIT!

<br>

<br>

Aside from the few typos and punctuation errors (I can let 'em pass lol) that was amazing!

<br>

<br>

Remember me telling you about that other author of mine that I absolutely DIE over every time I read his work?

<br>

<br>

Yeah, you rank RIGHT up there with number 1 as well. I rank you on a different level, because this story/your style is MUCH different from him and there's no comparison for genres.

<br>

<br>

Your writing is BEAUTIFUL!

<br>

<br>

It flows SO well. The story is told so... sequentially (seeming). It's nice. It's not hard to read. It's easy... which is what I will be needing in the next few stories to come with yours, as I will be "not holding back my urge" as you requested if such emotion struck me upon reading your submission - and it has.

<br>

<br>

<br>

^_~

<br>

<br>

<br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
big cock

The story was great but I have noticed that most of the men in these stories have either 7"8"or 9" cocks.

I don't think that is the real world. Maybe you have really big cock but most of us don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very romantic, very good storytelling

Grammar and punctuation errors aside, your short story read easy and authentic. It was more than just a story about sex. It is a sweet little story about a boy becoming a man, told with warm authenticity. It reads truthful, almost autobiographical.

I gave you 5-stars because of the content and the feel of authenticity you projected. I liked this story very much, A_N_L. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and for future reference, please break down your paragraphs into four-five lines at the most. Reading online is harder than from a paper page, and smaller paragraphs are most helpful. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story keep writing but please spell check (just a pet peeve of mine) lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Then

Take out then. Too many of them. Great first time story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous