Painting Donovan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now wait a sec..." I said, finally pinning him. "...that's definitely debatable."

My brother stuck a finger into my ass, making me moan. He pulled out a glob of cum and held it in front of me.

"Really?" he grinned in his gravelly voice. His cock was waking up. He stuck his cum-covered finger in his mouth and sucked it clean. It was fucking hot.

"Yeah really..." I taunted.

It took Don three more times to convince me.

* * *

By the time we got back, the trees were casting long shadows on the lawn.

Dad stood at the doorway with his arms crossed. "And where in seven Hells were you two?" he asked.

"We went for a swim," I answered cheerfully.

Dad narrowed his eyes at my brother. "Ashley said she'd already told you everything." It was more an accusation than a question.

"Yup," said Don.

"And you didn't think to stick around while we discussed it?" Dad shook his head in disgust. Turning away, he waved in the direction of the kitchen. "Well, dinner's on the stove. The cake's all gone, but eh...it doesn't take a genius to see you cats already had your cream, as the saying goes."

12