Painting Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah heard through the town grapevine that the Laughton's had bought thousands of acres to build townhouses, a mall, and even an industrial complex center for the nuclear power facility that they had convinced the power company to consider building to supply power to the newly emerging valley. This was a deal that could easily make the one hundred million dollars that they invested a multi-billion dollar dream. They wouldn't even have to do anything else but buy the land, create the drawings and scale models, and with all the permits in hand, sell it at a huge profit to a developer, who would build their dream and sell it off in parcels to the highest bidder. Everyone was perched to make money, from the speculator to the realtor to the developer to the buyer to the business to the town.

Yet, it was their dream to maximize their profit by doing it all. There was plenty of money to go around, but they were greedy. Instead of passing off and retiring their debt and tripling their investment, they wanted to make billions more. Alas, all good plans are just that, plans and not every dream comes true. Fortunately for Sarah and unfortunately for the Laughton's, not every story has a happy ending.

Sarah, now a very wealthy woman in her own regard from painting her landscapes of trees and flowers called upon every powerful and influential person she knew and every person who had bought one of her paintings. There in Hopedale Valley, they all gathered appropriately on Earth Day to protest the destruction of land and the cutting of trees that Sarah had painted in her now famous paintings.

Permits were revoked and the Laughton's were denied to break ground to begin construction. Now, the Laughton's were stuck with all that land that did nothing but grow beautiful flowers and support tall trees. Now, it was the Laughton's that were the ones unable to defend the custody suit that Sarah brought against them to take back her children.

Sarah and her children made Hopedale Valley their home. She created a pet adoption center in Domenic's name and planted an oak tree in the front lawn of the three story house she bought from the Morris's when they retired to Florida. She even adopted a new cat, another Maine Coon cat that she named, Mr. Green because of his big, green eyes. His green eyes were a reminder that all of her paintings encouraged a greener world and put forth Earth Day as a holiday not only to celebrate once a year but also as a reminder to do something good for the planet every day.

Happy Earth Day

The End

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

A_Nice_ManA_Nice_Manabout 3 years ago
1*

I can't help it I had to giggle when I read your response to my email – in the first line you whine about most other readers, then you write exclusively about your nics and superb stories and what not …

Did you actually read my email to you? As opposed to just asking a secretary to press the "automatic answer to horny men's emails"-button? Are you really interested in what I think about your big tits? Or do you want to write a story for me for "a small fee"?

Do not treat your (no longer) loyal fans like that!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
What a Woman!

Thank You.

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
This story has it all.

It has all the elements to make a great novel or a great screen play. Your writing is so well done it makes the whole story visual, from the characters to the Maine Coon cat to the scenery.

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Good luck in the contest, Happy Earth Day! A8

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Blizzard with The Boys & Sandra A married mother of two entertains some teenagers.in Mature
Our First Time with a New Friend My wife enjoys another man with my help.in Loving Wives
Culture Clash They were all going to die, then he stepped in.in Romance
Till There was You A work project turns personal.in Romance
A Simple Man There was never any confrontation.in Loving Wives
More Stories