Painting the Roses Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite me again and see what happens you Amazon, those were just love taps."

I allowed Sam to get me on my back and mount me. Sam impaled her self on my cock, a look of triumph on her face as she pinned my wrists to the bed, and crossing them. Did she actually think she could hold me down with one hand? Samantha slapped my face hard, smirking.

I grabbed her long ponytail pulling her to the side, forcing her on her stomach. I pinned both her arms behind her back crossing her wrists. I held them there with my left hand making her scream in frustration. With my right hand, I used her ponytail like a pony's reins as I pounded dripping pussy with my cock.

As our orgasms peaked, Sam was screaming. "Fuck my cunt you brute! "Fuck my cunt you male animal! Both of us were in the throes of honest carnal orgasmic ecstasy. Sam was still trying to free her arms. We were fucking like feral animals, intent on pleasing only ourselves. We were oblivious to Grace who was frightened and sobbing on the bathroom floor

Even after she came, Samantha was fighting me and enjoying it. I rolled her over on her back and pinned her wrists to the bed keeping her in place. Samantha was looking up at me, grinning.

"The Cheshire cat has teeth and claws as well as a grin." I commented, grinning back at her.

"You pulled the cat's tail...no fair." Sam said teasingly.

We bogeymen are famous for that." I admitted, letting go of her wrists and helping her sit up.

I took her hair out of the ponytail and arranged it over her breasts and shoulders. I kissed her mouth, wincing as my lip was starting to swell.

"I'm sorry Adam, I got a little carried away. Now I know what you mean when you said you preferred your right hand. It was fortunate that you didn't get carried away and strike me harder then you did."

"Would you please put my little kitten on the bed for me? Grace needs to be mothered."

I got out of bed and down on the floor next to Grace. "Grace its all right, calm down." I said stroking her hair. "I didn't hurt your Mistress. "Stop crying."

After I untied her, I picked her up and gently put Grace on the bed next to Samantha.

Sam stroked Grace's hair and cradled her gently in her arms. Sam was whispering to her soothingly to calm her. To assure Grace that she loved her. I made eye contact with Sam, smiling at her and shaking my head.

Initially, I was invited by Sam to spend the night in bed with the two of them. But that was before we went off script early in our carnal play.

After all that just transpired between Sam and I, our blood oath. To stay would be selfish. I left them the 2 bottles of champagne I brought for them to enjoy chilling on ice...spending the night at home...alone.

When we arrived for Blanche's appointment, Sam was in the back waiting for her cue. The office was empty as planned except for Grace.

In on our little production, Grace's hair was styled in luscious short tight ringlets and parted on the right.

Grace was dressed to entice. She was wearing a short, tight slinky blue dress with high heels, her makeup quite sultry right down to bright pink lipstick.

Grace walked over to greet me warmly, nodding at Blanche. Grace put her arms around my neck, hugging me and kissing my cheek leaving a lipstick imprint from her lips. Blanche sat down in a chair glaring at her, while I sat across from her on the couch.

I gave Grace's ass a little squeeze for good measure. Then, Grace brought over the forms for Blanche to fill out and sign, and then sitting close to me making small talk.

Grace's hands were all over me. I could see Blanche watching us out of the corner of her eyes. Blanche was quite annoyed and getting angry with Grace's flirting, and no doubt jealous.

At one point, Blanche pressed down hard enough on the clipboard with her pen to tear the paper. She had to start over with a fresh sheet.... twice... so far so good.

"I'm done now Mr. Richards." Blanche said, getting up and glaring at Grace. "When will I be seeing Dr. Sam?" Blanche asked, putting the form on Grace's desk and continuing to glare at her.

"Would you please see if the Doctor is available to see me now?" Blanche asked, sitting down between us, and giving Grace a shove. "I have a few questions for him before he examines my eyes."

Grace got up and smiled sweetly at Blanche and bent over and kissed my lips. "Don't be a stranger Adam." Giving Blanche a clear view of her lacey pink panties, and giving her ass a little shake in Blancher's face for good measure. Then Grace walked into Sam's office closing the door behind her.

After about five minutes, Sam and Grace came walking. Sam was wearing a knee length dark gray skirt, with a matching gray jacket over a white silk blouse. The blouse was cut to show off her ample breasts.

At my request Sam had styled her long black hair in a French twist. Sam's makeup was conservative and proper.

Samantha offered Blanche her hand, introducing herself. It was obvious from the look on her face that Blanche was expecting a man.

Putting her at ease, Sam sat with Blanche ignoring us making small talk while reviewing Blanche's paperwork.

Next came the eye exam followed by the selection of frames. Sam told Blanche that the glasses would be ready in 2 weeks. While all this was going on, I was talking to Grace. We were talking softly so that Blanche could not hear the conversation. Blanche was watching us in the mirror and staining to hear what we were saying

"How am I doing, Master Bogeyman?" Grace asked, smiling. "You are a very convincing actress, little brat and you look very pretty today. I love your curls."

Sam calling to me interrupted us.

"Mr. Richards, may I see you in my office for a moment?"

"Certainly Doctor."

"I'll be out shortly Miss Rousseau. If you like you may wait for me in the truck."

"Thank you sir but I will just wait for you here if you don't mind. There is an article in this magazine that looks interesting." Blanche said, sitting down, still glaring at Grace.

We went into Sam's office closing the door behind us. Then locking the door with a loud click. We intended to make Blanche wait a good 20 minutes. Sam was to take her hair down and then style it in a low chignon. Then she would walk out of her office with me, pretending to have forgotten to put her jacket back on.

I received a bonus; I took her hair down while she performed oral sex on me. Afterwards Sam fixed her hair in a chignon. I watched Blanche on the security monitor waiting impatiently. Blanche was still in the chair, staring at Sam's office door.

We came out of the office as planned. Blanche was staring at Sam, a surprised look on her face. We were quite certain what Blanche must be thinking. Before we left, I shook hands with Dr. Sam for Blanche's benefit.

When we got into the truck, Blanche slammed her door shut. She then took a Kleenex from her purse.

"Adam you have something on your face. Blanche roughly wiped the remains of Grace's lipstick from my face. There that's better." Then shoving the used tissue into her purse, closing her purse with a sharp final snap. Blanche had a temper after all: she was so cute when she was angry.

On the way home from her eye exam we stopped off at the drug store. Blanche went in to purchase some large hairpins and more elastic hair ties. She bought herself shampoo and conditioner as well. I waited in the truck for a while, wondering what she was doing. Blanche was taking more time then she usually does.

I went back into the drugstore to find Blanche in the perfume and makeup section. Her back was to me. I was sure that she didn't see me come in. I went back outside to the truck to wait for her.

As Blanche was getting in I asked. "What have you got in the all the bags Miss, Rousseau? Did you buy out the store?"

" Never mind, just some girl things." Blanche was still angry and looking straight ahead, trying to ignore me.

"What kind of girl.... oh, those things?" Blanche gave me a dirty look. "Oh, I see, those kinds of girls things." I said, pretending to be embarrassed. I was treated to another dirty look. I put the truck in gear and drove home.

Later that day I was in the front of the house cutting the grass with my push reel lawnmower. I hate the noise that gas lawnmowers make. My property is just under an acre. Using a push reel lawnmower is good exercise.

Still in her maid's uniform, my Blanche came outside to model her first bun for me. As I said earlier, Blanche's hair is thick and heavy. Looking at the results, it was obvious that she had never fixed her hair this way before. Lets just say her bun was adequate. And it appeared that this was also her first attempt with make-up and I will leave it at that. Blanche did these things for me and I loved her for it.

Who was I kidding, certainly not myself. I was wrong about what I said early.... tolerating having a woman under foot. I wanted Blanche here and not just for 12 more months.

"How do I look, Adam?"

"Well that depends? Are you asking me as Miss. Rousseau?" Or am I talking to somebody else? Could you be somebody else...perhaps my sweet Rose?"

"Let me show you, Mr. Richards." Blanche put her arms around my neck and I leaned forward so that she could kiss my mouth. Blanche kissed me nether hesitating or blushing.

"Miss Rousseau, you look prim and proper, very professional."

Blanche's arms were still around my neck. She smelled faintly like roses. This fragrance was perfect for Blanche. It was if she could read my mind.

"Let me show you again, Adam." I put my arms around her waist while Blanche kissed me. Blanche tasted delicious. She has such marvelous, generous lips!

"This time it is definitely somebody else! And she is sweet and pretty, no! make that beautiful, and smells like roses." Rose put her head on my chest, and I could feel her melt into to me. I have never had a woman do that before.

"Who do you suppose this lovely lady is that I am holding?"

"Your sweet Rose?" Blanche suggested.

I glanced over at my sad white rosebushes. It seemed no matter what I did with them they would barley flower. Mostly they produced leaves, so I let them grow wild.

I intended to dig them up eventually. I working in the yard for more then an hour and I didn't notice it.... one perfect red rose on the smallest of my rosebushes.

Taking her hand we walked over to the bush, and then I cut the rose from it with my pocketknife, removing the thorns.

Turning to her, I placed the red rose in her hair and kissed her cheek.

"Please make me a pitcher of green mint iced tea Miss Rousseau, I'm absolutely parched." I then turned and continued cutting the grass.

That evening, I invited Rose to cuddle with me on the couch for the first time and watch classic movies on television. I had to get up early in morning as David was picking me up at 8:00 AM. I kissed her cheek then handed her the remote. I stood up wishing her a good night.

Dropping the remote, Rose got up and put her arms around my waist.

"Adam, what about me, your sweet Rose, aren't you going to make love to me tonight?"

I kissed her mouth this time.

"Are you sure that you are ready for that, Rose. As capable you are in so many things, you are a mere baby in these matters"

I advised her kindly, stroking her hair. "Are not our hugs and kisses enough for now?" . "Now you are teasing me Adam and I am hardly a baby! Do I look like a baby to you?"

"No of course not, Rose. And, I am not teasing you. I am merely pointing out your lack of experience in these venues. I have been with many women, and have women as friends

"You can teach me." She offered. Trying to undo my belt.

I put Rose's hands behind her back and held them there. "Are you sure that you are ready Rose? I could take you right now and have my way with you. Can you not feel my erection through my pants pressing against you?"

"Shall we start tonight as lovers." I said kissing her mouth long and deep. "Shall I teach you to please me as I will please you?"

"Do you promise trust me Rose." I asked letting go of her hands and putting my hands around her small waist.

"I promise to trust you Adam. "I have always trusted you."

Rose pressed her head against my chest, hugging me. "I love you Adam." "You have been so kind to me."

"Listen well my Rose my love." I can no longer take money from you; there shall be no debt between us. In this you shall also obey. As you trust me Rose, you must also obey me in all matters. Especially pertaining to our lovemaking, you must submit to totally."

"I promise to obey sweetheart, I just want to please you." Rose said eagerly. "I will do anything you say."

"I will hold you to that." I said looking into her brown eyes.

"Show me your hands Rose. We shall start with your hands. I said, stepping back and holding her hands palms down.

"Starting right now, you will stop biting your nails! Children bite their nails. If you do not stop I will not make love to you. If you persist in biting them, corrective measures will be taken."

"One way or another, I will break you of that bad habit. Your hands are too beautiful to be marred in this manner. Let show you what you will be missing if you persist."

"Put your arms around my neck." Rose meekly complied. I picked her up; my arms were underneath her knees. Rose kissed my cheek, sighing with contentment as she put her head close to mine. I carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

I put her down in front of the wardrobes opening the doors so I was standing behind her. Rose was facing the mirrors. I put my arms around her trim waist and said. "You may not speak until I give you permission my sweet Rose."

"I will no longer call you Blanche. You shall be my Rose and too Rose you shall answer. The white page will be written over and so shall you as we complete our story together.... our life together."

"I have often undressed you with my eyes." I slowly unbuttoned her double knit polyester blouse.

I was thinking; My sweet Rose deserves to be wearing fine pima cotton, cashmere or satin. I took her blouse off of her and dropping it to the floor.

Next came her slacks of the same material. Underneath, Rose was wearing plain but practical white bra and panties. Rose should have fine silks caressing to her creamy smooth skin.

I ran my hands over her smooth flat tummy, watching her reactions in the mirror. I nuzzled and kissed ears, neck and shoulders while enjoying the lingering scent of roses from her perfume.

I removed her bra, dropping it to the floor, my hands caressing her breasts, making her moan with pleasure. I felt and watched her nipples hardened. Rose's breasts beautiful and round with large pink sensitive areolas just begging to be licked and sucked.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently turned her to face me. Taking her hands and looking into her brown eyes, I placed them at my top shirt button.

I let her undress me. First my favorite red flannel shirt, all that I was wearing above the waist. Rose held it to her face and smelled it, sighing with pleasure before dropping it on her pile of clothing on the floor.

Rose took her little hands and starting at my shoulders, caressing chest. Then kissing my stomach, slowly kissing her way to my button down Levi blue jeans. It was if Rose could read my mind and I hers.

Rose was now kneeling before me as she unbuckled my brown garrison belt. Then slowly undoing the buttons, smiling, and then pulling the jeans down to my ankles for me to step out of. I was wearing nothing underneath to surprise her and surprise her I did.

Rose hesitated, looking up at me.

"You are doing fine." I said softly as I caressed her face. I could somehow sense that Rose was not quite ready for that yet.

"Perhaps you are not ready for that yet." I said, taking her face in my hands.

Offering her my hands I helped Rose to her feet.

"Let me show you how it is done." I took her panties in both hands and ripped them down the seams pulling them from her body, making her gasp.

Rose's pubis was shaved smooth. No doubt the influence from her books on erotica. Everything was shaved down there. I made her turn and show me everything.

Rose's Labia Majora was pink and plump.... swollen with arousal. I stroked those outer pussy lips with my hand making her moan with pleasure. Rose's sweet cunt-dripping wet with desire. This sweet smell of her sex was mingling with the scent of roses and was driving me wild with lust for her. "You have a magnificent little cunt my dear. I am sure that it will taste delicious. You still do not have permission to speak. Take your hair out of your bun and leave it in a ponytail." "Very nice." I said stroking her long thick ponytail, "Very nice indeed.

"Get into bed and lie on your back". When she did, I got into bed next to her. I parted her outer lips, pushing them aside with my fingers to reach her more sensitive Labia Minora.

Then I started licking and sucking with my tongue. I made her shudder and moan even louder while probing her clitoris with my tongue.

When I sensed that her orgasm was starting to peak, I rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Kneel on the bed little Rose.... now put your head down and brace yourself." You have permission to speak. Do you wish me stop?" I asked, knowing full well that she didn't. "Tell me what you want Rose."

"Please Adam." I remained silent, waiting for her to continue, teasing her. "I want you to make love to me." She moaned as I stroked her pussy lips.

"Perhaps you are not ready. What else do you want you naughty girl?"

"I am not a girl, I'm..." I interrupted slapping her exposed buttocks twice, hard enough to sting. I continued stroking and probing her pussy with my fingers.

"Don't argue with me." I admonished. "What are you sweet Rose?"

"I don't understand...." I interrupted her again with another slap. I slapped her lightly on her vaginas lips, making her shudder and smile. A thought popped into my head, not so much a word but a strong feeling, VIRGIN. I continued probing her cunt deeper with my fingers and stroking her clitoris.

"I'm a naughty girl." Rose said moaning with pleasure.

"Whose naughty girl are you Rose?"

"I'm your naughty girl, Sir."

"That is correct, you are my naughty girl." "Do you want to suck my cock, naughty girl?"

"Yes, please.... Sir. I am ready, I want to suck on your cock and lick it...oh god... It feels so good please fuck my cunt...I'm so naughty...."

I entered Rose from behind thrusting deep into her welcoming pussy. I was intent on ravishing her swollen clitoris with my cock. Rose was achieving multiple orgasms. I continued pounding her. I came in her dripping wet pussy, my hand wrapped around her thick, silky ponytail. My orgasm was incredible as well. I then rolled off of her feeling drained.

Afterwards, we lay there holding each other, neither of us talking, just enjoying our closeness. Rose just seemed to melt into me...my naughty girl couldn't get close enough. Rose was a virgin! ; Her virginal blood had stained the sheets. I loved her, so small and so precious, my sweet virgin. We fell asleep in each other's arms, satisfied for the moment.

I awoke to her sweet kisses on my face.

"Adam, your friend David was on the phone. He said that his truck broke down and that he was going to be late. Something about a the alternator."

"What time is it Rose?" I asked, opening my eyes.

Rose had her hair pulled back in a nice ponytail and was wearing my red flannel shirt. It was much to large for her, fitting more like an oversize robe, and falling to her knees. Rose's mental bond over me. She laying her claim on me, very intuitive on Rose's part, and it worked. Rose looked lovely standing there.

"It's almost seven o'clock." Rose replied.