Painting the Roses Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice robe, Rose. I used to have a shirt just like it. But I like it better on you." I grabbed her and pulling her down on the bed with me. I was kissing and tickling her, making her laugh and squeal as she tried to make me stop. I left her breathless on the bed while I went to take a shower.

I was luxuriating in my nice hot shower, enjoying myself, soaping my head and face. All of a sudden the water went ice cold. I leaned forward, trying to find the hot water knob. A little hand slapped mine, startling me, followed by laughter.

"Rose!" I shouted. "Cut it out! I have to get ready. He could be here any time."

As I reached for the hot water knob, Rose slapped my hand away again.

I lunged at her, trying to grab her and missed, pulling the shower curtain down instead. I rinsed quickly in the cold water, turning it off and wrapping a towel around my waist.

Rose was standing there laughing at her little joke. I got out of the tub. "What do you have to say for yourself?" I demanded.

Rose was standing there smiling with those wonderful dimples and wearing my red flannel shirt.

"I am just being naughty. I thought you liked me being naughty, Mr. Richards?"

Holding the towel with one hand, and no longer angry, I tried grabbing her again and missed. Still holding the towel, I chased her out of the bathroom, through the hall, past her bedroom. I chased her down the stairs, into the kitchen and out the back door onto the driveway. As luck would have it, David and Laura pulled up in separate vehicles and were getting out.

Keep in mind; Rose was wearing my shirt with a bra and panties underneath. Rose was covered. All I had was a towel, which might as well have been a washcloth. Rose got behind me, blushing as red as a delicious red apple.

David and Laura just stood there smiling at one another. They had amused and knowing looks on their faces.

Laura was the first to speak. "Adam aren't you going to introduce us to Miss Rousseau?" Laura stepped around me and introducing herself to Rose. Laura was acting as if this were the most normal thing in the world to find us like this in the driveway.

Holding out her hand, Laura said. "I am so happy to finally meet you Miss Rousseau. I'm Laura Ares and this is my husband David."

"You must be a very special lady to get this misguided bachelor acting so silly. What man, other then a man in love would chase his lady outside in broad daylight wearing only a towel."

"That is so romantic." Laura added.

"Please call me Rose, Laura." My naughty girl said, talking Laura's hand. "May I offer you a cup of coffee or tea?"

"That would be lovely, Rose. I'd love a cup of coffee. David and I brought croissants and Amish butter."

Laura and Rose casually walked in to the house together chatting away. David and I were left standing in the driveway with the butter and croissants.

I turned to David, scowling.

"It was all Laura's idea." He said laughing. "She wanted to surprise you. Laura wanted to meet the woman who finally reeled you in.... no pun indented."

"You are an asshole, David." I said laughing. "If we hurry we can still have breakfast with the ladies. With any luck, we will be on our way before ten."

We arrived home early Sunday afternoon. I was not at all surprised to find Laura and Rose together waiting for us. Laura was dressed nice, but then Laura always dresses nice. That afternoon my eyes were on my sweet Rose.

Laura must have taken her shopping while we were gone. Rose looked incredible. She was wearing a pair of tight blue denim Levi jeans which displayed her marvelous figure.

Rose had on short red leather boots with semi-pointed toes with a walking heel, stylish, comfortable and sexy. Rose's blouse was white voile cotton. The embroidered peasant blouse had satiny sky blue embroidery on the front, the sleeves and around the neck. The smocked neckline had a sky-blue tasseled neckline tie at the center front. There were matching trailing tassel ties on the three-quarter sleeves, the hem-unadorned.

Rose's hair was pinned up in a sleek cinnamon bun, a style both simple and elegant. And her makeup.... well, it accented her eyes for one, the rest, perfect for her complexion. My god, Rose was drop dead gorgeous.

The look on Rose's face as she watched me staring at her was a welcoming smile. Rose's smile was sunlight.... warm and inviting. Rose looked fabulous and she knew it. Laura was standing behind Rose and was beaming. David was unloading his truck.

I took Rose's hands in mine. Rose had been given a manicure with a coat of clear nail polish.... her fingernails looked much better.

I bent over to kiss Rose. Rose melted into me, as she always melts into to me. Oblivious to everything but her, I closed my eyes and hugged her, savoring our moment.

When I opened them, Laura was standing behind Rose smiling and wiping tears from her eyes. David was standing behind me with his hands folded.... waiting.

"We wish to thank you two boys for volunteering to take us two girls out to dinner. There is a live band at the Gun Smoke this evening and they are serving all you can eat ribs." Laura announced. "I have a change of clothing laid out for you in the bathroom David and I brought your shaving kit."

We all had a wonderful evening at the Gun Smoke. Rose comported herself as a lady and received many admiring glances from the men present.

I underestimated her, Rose was an excellent dancer, such graceful movements. In this, Rose and Laura are much the same. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing and prefer the slow dances. As we danced together, I was content to let Rose lead.

When we got home that evening, my naughty girl was all over me.

"Let's go upstairs and make love." She purred.

"What did I tell you about my your nails, Rose?"

"But I fixed them just for you. Laura showed me how." Rose said, hugging me and unbuttoning my shirt to get at my chest, and then kissing and licking.

I will think about it." I told her, teasing.

"But Adam, that's not fair." She said pouting."

I pulled her close and kissed her luscious lips.

"You look beautiful this evening my love. But you will obey me." I said, kissing her hands.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, my naughty girl. I want you to be the first thing I see in the morning when I awake to your kisses. I want my arms around you before I fall asleep at night."

Rose reached up and touched my face. "Can we go to bed now, I want to suck on your cock?"

"Not yet, I want you to strip for me and slowly." I put Rose's hands behind her back.

"Tonight we are going to spice things up, my love."

I walked her over to the living room holding onto her hands and put her in a corner. "You do not have permission to speak." I said slapping her tight little ass sharply, making her jump.

"Keep your hands behind your back and close your eyes." I ordered letting go of her little hands. "I advise you not to move, my naughty girl."

I went workshop and returned with the tall stool that Rose liked to sit on to read. I put it in the kitchen. From there I went into my bedroom and changed into my black Kimono. I brought down a red silk headscarf, plus a small coil of soft red 1/4-inch braided kevlar rope. I also brought down the leather pouch containing my haircutting kit. Finally, I returned to the living room and sat in my armchair.

"Come here my dear and stand in front of me. I love your hair pinned up in a bun, Rose. Your bun is very elegant, my sweet lady.

"You may strip for me now. Do not touch your hair."

Rose was soon standing before me naked, smiling. She was licking her lips and teeth sticking out her little tongue to tease me.

"You are a very beautiful woman my love, it is such a delight just to watch you undress." I said, getting up, now that Rose was naked and vulnerable. I stood behind her stroking her breasts, watching her nipples harden at my touch.

"Such wonderfully sensitive nipples." I whispered, while I nuzzled her neck, and kissed and licked her ears. I believe that I can make you come without touching your little clit. "Close your eyes, my naughty girl."

I took the red silk headscarf from my robe pocket and covered her eyes, tying the scarf behind her head. I started licking and sucking her luscious round breasts. Rose's head was tilted back and her hands were in my hair and caressing my face.

Soon I had her moaning with pleasure in her arousal. Rose's sweet little cunt dripping with desire. Rose's hips were gyrating. She was squeezing her legs and thighs together stimulating herself.

I could sense her orgasm starting to crest. Rose reached down to touch herself and I slapped her ass just hard enough to sting.

"None of that, my naughty girl."

"Put your arms behind your back. Hands together with your palms out." I slapped her ass again, making her, moan with pleasure, the jolt stimulating her clitoris.

I lashed her wrists together with the red rope.

"There no longer is any need for you to masturbate. You are my woman now, and you will obey me, naughty girl. You will not masturbate without my permission. You will submit to me and do as you are told.

"Heaven help you if I you ever disobey for any reason because you will be punished. You will be spanked hard. I will not hold back...and it will hurt.

"I will provide for your pleasure as you will provide for mine, Rose." I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck and throat and face.

I kissed her mouth long and deep, caressing her little tongue with mine. I then continued finishing her orgasm by licking and sucking on her breasts. I lightly slapped her cute little ass, listening to her moan loudly. I watched her squirm, unable to get loose and completely at my mercy.

I took off her blindfold, and held her face in my hands. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and said. "I know you so well my love." "As you know me.... when, where, and how to push my buttons you little vixen. We were meant for one another. When you melt into me as no woman ever has, I feel as if you are a part of me, you know it as well.

I took of my robe and briefs and sat in my armchair ordering Rose to get down on her knees in front of me. "You may now speak you little vixen. Tell me what you want."

"I want to suck on your cock." She said, kissing my stomach and sticking her little tongue in my navel, and smiling mischievously.

"Are you still horny my naughty girl? Do you want me to fuck your cunt?" I asked, taking the hairpins from her bun.

"I want to lick and suck your cock first, Sir."

"There we are, the last one." I said, dropping the hairpin to the floor. "You have such a thick ponytail. Start by licking the tip in a circular motion.

"Yes that's right.... keep it up.... good. Open your eyes and look at me when you suck my cock. Very nice, that's how to use your tongue."

"Lick the shaft, the entire length, yes, yes, that feels wonderful..................."

I wrapped my hand around her ponytail, pulling her head back. "Do you know what is in the leather pouch?" I asked.

Yes, Adam." She said softly.

"You love your hair long, don't you Rose my love?"

"Yes...are you going to cut my ponytail off?"

"If I did, would you leave me Rose?"

"No, I just want to please you. I am your woman after all " Rose answered, truthfully. "I love you more then anything, including my hair."

"But you would submit even though you would not want me to cut your hair short?"

"Yes Adam, please don't cut my hair." "I would hate it short!" Rose pleaded, starting to cry; real tears falling from her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hush" I said, wiping away her tears, and kissing her. "I am not going to cut off your ponytail or cut your hair short."

"From this moment forward, I will determine how long your hair will be and how it will be cut. Only I am allowed to cut it. You are forbidden to change anything about your hair without my permission."

"You do need a good cut however. Your braid narrows at the bottom where your hair is thinner. I want your braid the same thickness the entire length."

"Stand up and turn around my love."

I untied her wrists, and took her hair out of the ponytail, letting her tresses fall long and loose to the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"Tomorrow, after we are both well rested, I will blunt cut it waist length." I advised her, placing my hand level with her trim waist. "Your braid will look so much nicer, plus it will be easier to put up in a bun. Not to mention the perfect length for a sexy long ponytail."

Rose stood there with her hands behind her, smoothing her hair over her ass cheeks. Gathering her hair in a ponytail, Rose brought the ponytail in front of her and looked at her ends.... frowning. I was standing in front of my armchair watching.

Letting her hair drop behind her, Rose but her arms around my neck, kissing me, caressing my tongue with her little one. Stepping back, Rose put her hands on my chest and started caressing and kissing it. My naughty girl was smiling now, her dimples on display. The same mischievous look on Rose's face when she was in the bathroom.

Rose pushed me down into my armchair. Then got on her knees, going down on me, kissing, licking and sucking.

My hands were buried in her hair, while I talked Rose through her first blowjob. I was deep throating her when I came, exploding in her mouth. I pulled my cock out just enough so that Rose wouldn't gag. Rose swallowed every bit of semen and finished by licking my cock and balls clean. Afterwards, we sat in the kitchen and shared a small pot of chamomile tea.

Rose excitedly told me about her weekend with Laura. Including what they did and where they went shopping, mostly window-shopping. The exception being Rose's makeup, on which she splurged, and the one outfit that Rose wore this evening. Obviously Rose was very impressed with Laura and well she should be. They both coming from similar backgrounds They spent most of the weekend together, just talking and doing as Rose put it: "girl things." I sat and listened to her talk, enjoying her enthusiasm. Even so, I was tired and needed to sleep. "I'm exhausted and will be heading off to bed, will you join me, Rose?"

I awoke in the morning with Rose asleep snuggled up against me. I put my arms around her and let her sleep, playing with her long hair. I was thinking about and anticipating cutting her hair. I was pleased with the progress I had made with her in such a short period of time.

I was positive that I would be able to break her of biting her nails. As I said before, Rose has beautiful hands. Not that I liked long painted nails on woman. Quite the contrary, short sensible and well manicured nails with a clear coat of polish for my Rose. If necessary, she would receive my good right hand on her bare bottom to coax her along.

I had already decided about her clothing. I would replace everything piece by piece until all of her Blanche clothing was gone. The maid uniform was just the start. I would ease her into my preferences gradually, making my preferences her own. As I was doing with her hair; No layers or bangs, perms or change of color; just a simple blunt cut that will remain waist length.

The internet was the key for Rose's clothing. I would select unique and beautiful things for Rose that is not available in the box big stores or in most snotty women's boutiques. I will start with her undergarments. On occasion I will take her shopping. Rose may make selections for my approval, this being a wonderful opportunity to show her off.

After lying in bed for a while, I got up to shit, shower and shave, in that order. While I was soaping up in the shower, I heard Rose walk into the bathroom, and I quickly rinsed my face. I saw a little hand with a white towel come around the back of the shower curtain. Rose was waving the towel back and forth. My naughty girl stepped naked into the shower with me. She was holding a large natural sea sponge and a bar of Musgo Real Men's Body Soap.

"I bought these for you when I went shopping with Laura."

"Thank you my love, what a nice surprise. Are you going to wash me now?" I asked, receiving yet another blush from her.

"Only if you kiss me first." Rose replied, and I did.

Rose rubbed me down with the coarse soapy sea sponge. It felt wonderful, but used her little hands to wash my privates. I let her wash my hair with my old standby, Johnson's Baby Shampoo, now it was her turn.

Opening the shower curtain, Rose reached down for her castile soap and handed it to me.

"I want you to use your hands, sweetheart. I have shampoo and conditioner for my hair. After you wash me, I will shave my pubis mound. Then you can wash and condition my hair."

"You are just full of surprises this morning you little vixen." Rose just smiled.

Rose shaved her legs, under her arms and then her pubis mound while I watched, knowing this would please me.

After we toweled off, it was time for Rose's haircut. As in my workshop, Rose was not allowed to speak as to not distract me until I was finished. We went to the kitchen and Rose sat nude on her stool, while I combed her hair out. Next, I divided her hair into sections, twisting them up and clipping them on the top of her head. I combed out the first section again and cut it straight across, exactly waist length. I brought each uncut section down to the cut sections, using these as a guide. I blow dried her hair and then combed it out. I combed her hair out again to even out any stray pieces that I missed until the bottom was cut perfectly straight and even. I braided Rose's hair in the same simple braid that she wore that night six months ago in my kitchen.

Rose's thick and silky braid was now the same thickness the entire length. "You may look at and touch your hair now my love. I am very satisfied with the results."

I chose the kitchen to cut her hair for many reasons. For one this is where I first met her and we made our first connection. Second there are no mirrors for her to view her haircut. Rose could never be sure how short I was actually cutting her hair and I did not allow her to touch it during the cut. If Rose had gone to a salon to have her hair cut and styled, she would have be able to view the cut in progress. Rose could consult with and make suggestions to the stylist; as would any woman at the salon. Rose would in charge of her hair and be able to make choices. On some level, Rose's submissive nature allowed her to enjoy my dominance over her.

There was no doubt that Rose loves me, as I love her. Intellectually and emotionally, Rose trusts me enough to be assured that I know the difference between dominance and abuse For my part I will never violate that trust. Rose knows how to push my buttons. Whether intentionally, subconsciously or both, I really can't say. It is if we can read each other's minds. Perhaps this is why I find her so fascinating. Rose will always remain a challenge to explore.

Getting back to the haircut. Rose pulled her braid from behind her and examined it intently. I could tell she was pleased. I watched Rose unbraid her hair and let it fall down her back to her waist. Rose then shook her head, reaching back to feel the ends, frowning then smiling. Next my love brushed her hair and I so enjoyed watching her do this simple task.

Rose next put her hair up into a ponytail, feeling its weight and thickness. And finally, Rose twisted her ponytail up into a cinnamon, pinning the perfect size bun in place.

Rose was almost shaking with excitement. "Sweetheart you are right, I love it! It is much so easier to fix in a bun for you and my braid and ponytail look and feel better!"

We had breakfast and I had Rose put on her maid's uniform to go shopping. I did not tell her where we were going or for what. Rose came down wearing her makeup, artfully applied thanks to Laura's mentoring. Our first stop was to a large mall to visit Frederick's of Hollywood. I bought her a black garter belt, black thong, an under corset, plus a pair of black fishnet stockings and a pair of red pumps. Before we left the store, I made her change into them. Rose initially balked, but relented when I folded my arms and gave her a look.