Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

I looked at the alarm clock on the other nightstand and saw it was ten of 7. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to the elevator.

By the time I made it to the lobby I found Dillon waiting for me. He had changed into a button down shirt and a sports jacket with khakis. His hair was wet so I knew that he had taken a shower, which for some reason was an exhilarating thought. He looked very appetizing and I was seriously thinking about cancelling or at least postponing our dinner date and just grabbing his hand to take him upstairs and fuck his hard body and hopefully his very hard, very big cock.

I swallowed hard as he strode up to me.

"You look very nice Cassandra."

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself."

"Well, no use hanging around here, I made reservations for 7:30 and we have a little drive. Please..." he offered his arm.

What a gentleman!

I put my arm in his and she walked me out to his rental car and opened the door for me like before. I got in, giving him the familiar peek under my dress, which was much easier as many buttons as were undone. He smiled as he got flashed just like before.

We made nothing much more than small talk on the way to the restaurant. I could smell his cologne and knew the scent. It was Eternity by Calvin Klein, the same cologne that Aaron wears. The scent drives me wild and I was wondering how I was going to make it through dinner without accosting Dillon somewhere along the way.

Somehow I stayed focused enough in the car to stay in the conversation and a few minutes later we arrived at a very nice looking restaurant. It wasn't overly stuffy though but it did have a posh atmosphere that I thought was just nice and cozy. We were seated right away and within a few minutes we each had a drink in our hand and chatting comfortably more.

Shortly later we ordered our meals and an appetizer. We chatted away the entire time we waited for our food and after we finished our drinks Dillon ordered a nice bottle of wine. I was really enjoying myself talking to this handsome as well as very interesting man. I also felt my g-string getting wetter and wetter as our time together went on.

Before our dinners arrived, I excused myself to go to the ladies room. And as soon as I was in the stall I had the dress hiked up around my waist and my hands were shoving down my damp g-string. I had the serious urge to play with my clit but I knew I could do it quickly enough to not make Dillon think something was wrong, besides I wanted to save my orgasm for later for him. I finished peeing and wiped my cunt carefully without teasing myself any more than I had to before I left the bathroom and returned to see Dillon already digging into his steak.

"Hungry huh?" I said walking up to the table.

Dillon looked up as if startled, "Sorry!" He grabbed his napkin to wipe his mouth as he continued to chew and also got up to come around and pull out my chair for me.

"Why thank you, sir," I said feeling so much like a lady with all his gentlemanly attention.

Dillon swallowed. "I'm sorry, but I usually eat more on a flight like we just had and instead we pretty much drank our meal, so yes, I'm pretty hungry."

"That's okay, I like a man that knows how to satisfy his hunger," I grinned as I looked right at his crotch and then up into his eyes.

I so wanted to satisfy my sexual hunger at that very moment. I need that man so much!

But we settled back into our meal which was great by the way, not as good as sex, but very good. So good and so filling I said I didn't have room for dessert. We did however finish the bottle of wine.

It wasn't until I raised my hand to brush back my bangs after I had laughed at one of Dillon's many teasing flirts and looked at my watch to realize it was almost 10 pm. I suddenly tired so I had Dillon order us a coffee with the excuse I didn't want to go to bed drunk. Actually that was part of it, but it was rally that I didn't want fall asleep in bed while having sex with this gorgeous man. I still had to prove to him that women were capable of having more than one orgasm at a time.

We had our coffee, which did reenergize me, and soon after he paid the check and let me back to his car.

A few minutes later we pulled up at my hotel. Dillon had pointed out his hotel on the way to mine, so I knew it was only a few minutes away. The valet opened the door for me this time so I was much more discreet and held my dress together as I got out.

"Cassandra, I really enjoyed dinner tonight," Dillon said as he walked up behind me.

"Well we don't have to let the night end now," I turned and ran a fingernail from his top shirt button down to his belt, where I hooked it underneath and gave it gentle yank. "Why don't you come up and have a night cap with me."

Dillon looked down at my finger and then back into my eyes. "I would love to join you."

I took his keys from his hand and tossed them to the valet. "The gentleman will be staying, my room number is 312." Then I grabbed Dillon's hand and led him through the doors held open by the doorman. We made a beeline for the elevator. As soon as I got him into the elevator I pushed the button for the 3rd floor and turned to kiss him hard on the lips. I was perfectly ready to attack him there in the elevator but I maintained my patience, but as we got off at my floor I felt him slip his hand around my waist as we moved down the hallway. That hand slipped down over my ass as we stopped in front of my room. That large warm hand felt so good back I had to tease him more and purposely dropped my keycard. That made me have to bend over in front of him and stick my ass in his already bulging crotch. I wiggled a little more than necessary which was a lot as I inserted the card in the slot and withdrew it.

He reached past me and opened the door. I reached up and flipped the switch and turned on the lights.

"Nice room!" Dillon said as he gave my ass a squeeze before I headed on to the mini-bar on the other side of the room.

"What will you have?" I said to him as I put some ice in two glasses.

"Scotch is fine with me," he responded as he made his way to the French doors that led out to the balcony.

I poured the booze into each of our glasses while he opened the door walked out onto the balcony. I followed him out and handed him his glass. As I did I leaned in further and kissed him on the lips.

It was a short but very sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry, I have wanted to do that all night long," I said before I eased back and took a sip of the scotch.

"I hope that isn't all you want to do to me," Dillon replied as he put his glass back to his lips.

I intercepted the drink and rose up on my tiptoes and kissed him again, this time with a little tongue involved. He put his arms around me and eased me back towards the railing and we got even more passionate. We both somehow put our drinks down without breaking the lip lock and when he pressed back into me I could feel his growing erection straining to get out of his khakis.

We kissed for a minute or two longer and then I felt his one big hand grab my ass while his other one moved towards my breasts. His fingers were quick to undo a couple of buttons to expose my bra. I was able to at the same time maneuver my hand down to his crotch where I unzipped his fly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and let him suck on it as I pulled on his hardening cock. Then I pulled back and keeping my eyes locked on his knelt slowly down until I was squatting with my face level with his crotch.

I fished out his cock once out I watched it grow to its full length of what had to be a good 8 inches long. I then stroked it but realized I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I had never been able to not do that with any man I had fucked before. This guy was long and thick!

My face was drawn to his stiff cock and I opened my mouth to accept the even thicker head. I sucked on just that for a few moments and then started to feed more of his large veined organ between my lips. I took my time with his lovely cock, savoring it as I slowly licked down his shaft and then back to the tip. I alternated back and forth, up and down several more times while Dillon leaned forward and grabbed onto the balcony railing for support.

I took more and more of his cock into my mouth as I bobbed up and down faster. My tongue licked the underside of his shaft as I deep throated him the best I could. This must has done the trick, because within seconds I felt his first violent shot of semen hit the back of my throat. His moans expressed to me I was doing a good job on him. I swallowed all of cum he fed me before letting his cock slip from my mouth. I then licked his cock up and down cleaning up any leftover cum. And his cum had a nice taste to it so I knew he ate his vegetables. I grinned as I swallowed.

I then stood up and he surprised me by kissing me and even felt his tongue slide into my mouth. I knew he could taste his own cum on my lips.

"Cassandra, you really know how to suck cock."

"Thanks," I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "It's something I really enjoy doing."

"Your husband must have been a complete idiot to leave you," he said as he put his arms around me.

"Well it's his loss," I responded and started to unbutton his shirt.

He leaned in to kiss me again as his hands went to work on undoing the buttons of my dress. When they were all undone he pulled open the front of my dress to reveal my sexy black lace bra. I slipped the dress off of my shoulders and it fell to the floor of the balcony.

He stood back and too me all in.

"You have an amazing body Cassandra," Dillon said before he started to kiss his way down my neck.

"Thanks Dillon, I work out quite a bit, to keep myself looking sexy."

He kissed his way down my neck and I began to get goose bumps all over as I felt the cool night time temps of the desert on my bare skin. His hands groped my breasts through my bra as he continued kissing his way down to them. I turned my head to the left and for the first time realized the people in the room next to us could see what we were doing as could anyone that was out on their balcony on the top floor. As I enjoyed the pleasure Dillon was giving me I scanned down that top row of balconies until I could see a couple watching us. They must have seen me catch looking up at them as they both waved at me. It was then I saw that it was the hot couple I had passed getting out of the elevator earlier that evening. I also noticed the man was standing behind the woman and she was bent over resting her forearms on the railing. I could see his hips moving slowly back and forth and knew he was fucking her right out in the open. She still had her sundress on but I noticed her tits were exposed and he was groping them as they lovingly fucked.

That scene only made me wetter and I knew I had to have Dillon fuck me soon, but not outside.

"Dillon, it's cold out here. Let's go inside and continue this in bed," I said to him as I waved to the couple behind his back. They waved back without missing a beat in their outdoor fuck.

"Okay," Dillon agreed as he pulled away from me and grabbed both our glasses.

He walked on into the room as I stood there for a few seconds more in my sexy black lace bra, damp g-string, and my garter belt and stockings. I turned towards the couple to give them a better look and waved once more before I bent down to pick up my dress and went inside, shutting the balcony doors behind me.

Dillon was able to get a better look at me now to in the light of the room. As he ogled me I began to undress him and within a minute I had him naked and laying back on the bed with his long, thick hard cock pointing up at his face. He really did have a very firm, athletic body. His chest muscles where well defined and his six pack abs added to make a very sexy, very manly body, well, if you like that sort of thing.

My body wanted that body. My pussy wanted that cock.

I climbed on top of him and we began kissing again. He was one hell of a kisser. I reached behind me while we kissed and undid my bra. I tossed it to the side and put lifted up to put my tits square in his face which he wasted no time in mouthing them with fervor. I felt his erection between us as our bodies pressed together but before I could reach down for it, he rolled me over was suddenly on top. He started to kiss his way down my body, stopping at my breasts to play with my fully erect nipples which nearly caused me to cum right then as I knew I was going to have an orgasm soon as it was. He didn't get me off though before he moved down to my belly button and lolled his hot tongue in and around there. I could tell he was taking his time getting to my pussy and I was about to yell at him to hurry up and get down there when I felt him pull at the side of my g-string with his teeth.

My pussy was so wet I knew the crotch would be stuck in between my lips. He pulled down most of the g-string with his teeth before he turned me over onto my stomach and pulled the thin strip out from between my ass cheeks. He took this opportunity to lick my asshole which got a good long moan out of me. Once he had my underwear off he turned me back over presumably choosing to leave my garter belt and stockings on me, which

I thought was very sexy.

Finally he lowered and began to lick between my pussy lips. He made slow long licks up through them a few times before the pointed tip of his tongue flicked at my clit. I began to moan in earnest as I felt my orgasm building up quickly.

"Ohh yeah Dillon, keep licking my cunt, I'm going to cum soon," I called out to him as I ran my fingers through his thick hair.

He started to move his tongue faster over my pussy and in particular over and around my clit. Right after that I felt him slip a long finger into my hot pussy. His finger curled up and found my sensitive g-spot; the sensation was so intense my hips jerked up into his face.

The attention he continued to give my clit and my g-spot made me think it was Aaron was down between my legs. Aaron was the best licker I had even been with, at least up until Dillon added a second finger in my wet quivering pussy and pushed me over the edge.

I felt my pussy clamp down on his fingers as my cum squirted out all over his face. His tongue worked hard to keep up with the amount of cum that was flowing from my pussy. I could only moan as he devoured me and mu juices.

"Ohh god, Dillon that was great, but I need to fuck you right now." I said to him as I lifted my head up off of the pillow.

"Are you sure, you don't need a break or anything," he asked as he looked up at me over my pubis while still tenderly finishing licking up my cum.

"No sweetie, I'm just getting warmed up, I hope you are ready, you have a long night ahead of you," I said and smiled as I sat up.

He moved up and kissed me before I forced him over onto his back. As I did I reached down and stroked his big fat cock with my left hand before I straddled his body. I leaned over and dangled my tits in his face rubbing my hard nipples across his lips. After he got a few good sucks on them I eased down to kiss him on the lips and leaned my pussy back onto his hard cock which was waiting patiently to enter my saturated love canal. I only allowed the first inch of him to enter me and I went back to kissing him.

I could tell he was a bit frustrated with this and wanted to get all of his cock in my pussy but I kept it up a little longer until I heard him groan in obvious angst. So I slowly rocked back a little bit and allowed a little more of his hard cock to enter into my pussy.

"Ohhhh Dillon, your cock feels great in me." I moaned to him. I then lowered myself a bit more and had most of his cock in me. At this point I knew he was really ready to fuck me. I had a huge smile on my face I as I looked into his eyes, but he had what looked like a frown on his. "What's the matter Dillon, are you mad that I haven't taken all of you into my hot wet pussy."

"No, I'm very okay with this," he said with more enthusiasm.

So I proceeded to slam my hips down and take the all rest of his cock in my pussy. I was so wet I didn't have to worry about his sliding in and with any problem. And with that, I reached forward, grabbed the headboard and began to rock back and forth as I literally rode his big fat cock. As I did, I also began clenching down on him cock with my pussy. I could tell he was enjoying this now as he started to moan and his hands moved to my ass cheeks as he thrust up while pressed down. We met hard in the middle. I increased the pace of our fucking and he kept up and began moan louder. I could tell he wasn't going to last too much longer as I kept on going at that furious pace, with the bed shaking and pounding against the wall. His cock was an absolute perfect fit for my hungry pussy, he wasn't too thick at all, but rather was hitting all of the right spots up inside me. I kept on going fast and furiously as I felt small beads of sweat forming between my breasts and my back. I was fucking this gorgeous man everything I had.

Without slowing, I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. As our hips and groins slammed together again and again I whispered in his ear. "Are you ready to cum, Dillon, I know I'm ready to cum again."

"Ohhhhh yessssssssss Cassandra, I'm...ready...to...cum," he said between each hard trust of his cock into my pussy.

He was practically launching me off his body he was thrusting so hard, but he also squeezed my cheeks tightly in his big hands holding me in place. In seconds I literally felt the head of his huge cock swell in my vagina and suddenly exploded for the second time within a half an hour in one of wet orifices.

I clenched down hard on him and began milking the cum out of his manly cock and it into my heated womb. I kept on moving my hips at that same very quick pace as I tightened my grip on the head board, slamming down onto him ever harder.

This orgasm was going to hit me harder than the last one did...

And it fucking surely did!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming." I moaned as I felt my cum explode all over his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddd your cock is great." I moaned as I kept on slamming my hips down against Dillon and his wonderfully his large male member.

I kept on moaning various expletives for the next minute or so as the extended orgasm swept through my entire body and the wind was knocked out of me.

Finally I collapsed onto his heaving chest. Both of our bodies where covered in sweat. I kissed him on the lips and then rested my head on his smooth shaven chest.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes or so, breathing hard as we caressed one another. Finally I decided to say something and lifted my head to look in his still glossy looking eyes.

"You want to grab a shower, before we fuck again?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

I think I overwhelmed him. His jaw dropped open but he didn't say a word. His now flaccid cock was still inside of my vagina. I gave it a good squeeze before I climbed off of him and turned around to lick and clean his cock our mixed love juices. The taste was delicious and he certainly didn't complain of the oral care.

When I was done, I smacked my lips and I got up from the bed. As Dillon watched with squinted eyes I took off my heels and then slowly unrolled my stockings slowly down each of my legs. I then walked over to the edge of the bed where he was. His face was level with my pussy and he got a good close-up view of my engorged pussy lips and my large clit sticking out between them.

"If you need a break to recover, I brought some friends along," I said as I reached over to the nightstand, opened the drawer and took out my 8 inch vibrator. He eyes fully opened then and he smiled broadly at me as he sat up on the side of the bed. I took off the garter belt and tossed it back at his naked body.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers