All Comments on 'Palomino Ch. 02'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

One of my favorite story lines, the woman who comes back to the family ranch intending to stay for only a short time. You are making it interesting with good dialog and development of the three main characters.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 12 years ago

Great story line, really love the character development and the pace. Very nice imagery.

A couple things - it's reins not reigns, and male calves don't get rings and not when turned out. That is unless you meant a band which is what I originally thought - you wrap a band above their testes on their scrotum as a means of castration. You check those frequently to make sure everything is going well. (Feel free to PM with any questions)

Most people wouldn't notice - anyway, what they will notice is great characters and great writing and you are really getting there with this!

demure101demure101almost 12 years ago
Lovely story -

I'm looking forwar to the next instalment!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
OUT WEST THE WORD PALIMINO

denotes a Brothel, a Honky Tonk, Roy Rogers Horse Trigger and wild horses who look the name. TK U MLJ LV NV

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Wow....

great story!! I like the character development....looking forward to the next chapter to see what further develops between Wesley and Lacey!! :)

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Great character development, getting interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Palomino Ch. 01 Previous Part
Palomino Series Info