Palomino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

"Who? Me 'n Wes?" seeing the woman's nod he smiled. "Me 'n him's been buddies a long long time. Worked on the 4-Winds ranch together down in Riverton a few summers. Then met again at Teton Village durin' round-up. He came up 'ere to work for your daddy. I foller'ed soon as I was able. Been inseparable ever since."

Lacey listened to him, a wistful look coming over her face as she suddenly realized the fun she had missed growing up in a place like this instead of the city. Not knowing why, she heard herself ask him, "You think I could stay and actually belong on a ranch like this?"

Lance didn't know exactly how to answer that. It took him awhile to find words. "Well... your daddy was a hell of a rancher, Ma'am. It's in your blood."

Lacey laughed, shaking off the moment and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess only time will tell," she replied, sorry the words had come tumbling out of her mouth. He must think her a complete idiot for asking him a question like that, and she hushed, riding quietly as the group rode on.

Lacey sighed gently as he rode off and shifted in the saddle. Good lord, she was going to be sore as all get out tomorrow. Even now she was looking forward to a hot bath to soothe the aching muscles in her lower back, ass and thighs. The others were starting to turn and head back toward the ranch and she didn't want to be too obvious, sticking around behind to wait on the foreman, turned her mare and headed down after them even as her thoughts lingered on the man that would pull in behind them.

They spread and fanned out to take one last check on the herd down in the lower pasture and to check fence. All of this could have been done in trucks and such, but old man King had insisted on running things the "old way with man and horse sweat" That's how the ranch had been run for decades since it'd first been settled.

"We gotta get you on a different mount tomorra'" Wesley's deep timbered voice rolled over the ears like sweet honey. Lacey looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Figured out I'm more advanced than an old hunting hag, didja?"

Wesley's face darkened. "I ain't never too sure about city types. Last thing I want is to pick you up after bein' thrown in to cactus."

Lacey laughed.

They rode silently for a long while.

She soon forgot about the dull ache in her thighs as they spread out and searched the land, enjoying herself immensely ... being out in open country, the fresh air filling her lungs, the horse moving between her thighs, the laughter of the men. She could see the ranch house begin to appear in the distance and only then did she start to think about a hot bath all over again.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
12