Pam Pays The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at her and told her, "Maybe, I've almost blown my load three times already, and you haven't even started fucking him yet. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back." When she heard me say the words fucking him, her eyes damn near popped out of her head. I wondered if she thought I was going to have her do all this and not fuck the guy?

About that time I heard Todd coming back down the hall to the bedroom. I got up and back away from the bed where I could get a better view.

As Todd walked back in, she stopped him at the side of the bed, and started to finish undressing him. When she unfastened his pants and started to pull them down, she leaned over and sucked his cock into her mouth. As soon as his cock slid between her lips, he raked his fingers through her hair, and held her close. With slipping his cock from her mouth he stepped out of his pants, and started to fuck her mouth. Pam dug her fingers into the cheeks of his ass as she was getting face fucked. Finally she pulled her mouth from his cock and told him to lie down. Pam then reached down on the nightstand, grabbed a hair band and tied her hair up tight. She knelt down between his legs, smiled at me then leaned over to start to give a blowjob, making sure I had a really good view of his cock filling her mouth.

She asked if I was sure I didn't want to join in. I told her no, "You're going to give Todd your full attention for the past two years of taunting with your body the way you have." She said ok, and went right back to sucking his cock. She worked her mouth down his shaft till it completely disappeared into her mouth, then started working her mouth and throat around on his cock. Suddenly she shot up. "Oh no you don't. You're not cumming yet. You still have plenty of payback to receive." She sat back and let him settle back down for a few. From the look on his face, she had pulled back just in the nick of time. For a long time, I could tell it wouldn't take more than a touch to make him shoot his load right then and there.

Eventually his cock seemed to relax a bit. She softly rubbed his cock, to make sure. Since he didn't cum she decided it was safe to start again. She had him lay back, and started to crawl over him, as if she was preparing to climb onto his cock. Her pussy rubbed over his cock, and just as it passed over the head of his cock, she paused. The tip of his cock started to part her pussy lips. He pushed up, making the head of his cock slide just inside her wet hole. Then she moved up some more, pulling her pussy from his cock. She slid her pussy up over his stomach and chest. Then straddled his face. "I've let you peek at this for so long, here is a real good look for ya."

I moved around the bed to face, and knelt down on the floor. Pam reached down and spread her pussy open wide. Then rubbed her clit, and fingered her hole, just inches from his face. After a couple of minutes of masturbating for him she lowered herself down onto to his mouth. I was able to clearly see as his tongue slid into her hot pussy. She slid her pussy up and down over his mouth, till she finally slid her clit between his lips. He wrapped his lips around her clit and started to suck. She moaned out, and he sucked down harder. The harder he sucked on her clit the louder she moaned. He sucked down as hard as he could and she pulled back just enough to stretch her clit out away from her pussy. She grabbed him by the hair with both hands. Then she wiggled and shook, as she started to cum once more on his face. Finally she pulled away, and fell back limp on the bed. I had to pull my hand away from my cock to keep from cumming myself.

After what seemed like several minutes, she grabbed her knees, pulled them back as far as she could. Spreading her legs as wide as she could her pussy opened up. "Just place the tip of your cock against my pussy Todd."

Todd got up on his knees and did as he was told. I knelt on the bed next to her, and watched as he placed the tip of his cock to her open pussy.

As she still breathed heavy, she told him, "As slow as you can start to slide into me. Stan has waited so long for this, he deserves the best show possible of your cock filling my naughty pussy" Ever so slowly he pushed his cock into my wife. I could feel my cock throb as his cock filled her. As his cock slid into Pam, it was almost as if I could feel my cock sliding into her as well. Then slowly he pulled back out, his cock soaked with her juices. Three or four more times he slid in and out of her slowly. Then I told him, "Fuck her now fuck her deep and hard. Fuck her like a nasty naughty whore."

He did as I said. He leaned in and started to fuck her good. I moved around and watched from between his legs as his cock pounded her hungry pussy hard. Suddenly I could see his balls tightened and I knew he was about to fill Pam's pussy with his hot load. Her legs wrapped around his ass, and she pulled him in tight as he started to cum inside her. They stayed locked together as he continued to pump his cum deep into her pussy. Finally she released her hold on him, and he slowly pulled his spent cock from her wet hole. His cock dripped with a mixture of cum and pussy juices.

"Now suck him clean." I told her. "You're the reason for this mess, now you get to clean it to." That was more for Todd's benefit than anything; after all I knew how much she liked to calm down by sucking on my cock as soon as I pulled it from her cum filled pussy.

She pulled him close and let him lower his cock into her open mouth to clean him off. His cum and her own juices coated her lips as she sucked and licked at his softening cock. I could tell she was enjoying the taste of his cum mixed in with her own sex juices. It was like she had been waiting for years to experience this and she intended to relish it to the fullest. Actually I was sure she had been imaging this moment for a long time. She would have had him lay down and gone down on him afterwards, but I knew what she was waiting for.

She was still lying there with her knees up in the air and her legs spread so her pussy remained open. Looking down at her open pussy, I could see some of his cum rising up trying to escape her used pussy. That did it. With her mouth still filled with his cock, and her well-filled pussy in front of me, I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to give her what she wanted now.

I climbed between her legs, grabbed her by the thighs. What she wanted was for me to fuck her freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. I sure as hell wasn't ready to try and make her wait either.

I never imagined how it would feel to slide my cock into my freshly fucked wife. Damn it felt wonderful. So hot, wet and slippery. I started to fuck her hard and deep. As she pulled Todd's entire cock down into her mouth. She wrapped her arm around him, holding him tight against her face, sucking on his cock as she came again as I fucked her. I felt myself cum deep inside her used hole. I think I came harder than I ever had before. I could feel the mixture of his and my cum combined with Pam's own juices coating my balls, as I kept my cock shoved deep inside her till I finished pumping my own load into the mixture.

I slowly pulled myself from her pussy. Then moved around towards her head. Todd slid his cock from Pam's mouth, and sat back on the bed. I knelt next to Pam's head and lowered my cock into her waiting mouth to let her clean me next. After she finished sucking and licking my cock and balls good and clean I sat back against the headboard. Pam reached down, running her fingers into the mess that filled and covered her well-fucked pussy. Every so often she would pull her fingers to her mouth to lick the mess from her fingers.

After several minutes she got out to bed, and headed to the bathroom. As she walked away, we could see cum running down the inside of both legs. A large wet area covered the center of our bed as well.

Todd sat back against the headboard as well. I turned to him. "So how was it? As good as you thought it would be?"

"What are you talking about? I never dreamed that this would aver happen. Especially not like this."

"You're trying to tell me you never fantasized about fucking Pam?"

"Well yeah, but never like this. Not even in my wildest fantasy of her was it any thing close to what just happened. Shit man, I'll be jerking off for a year over the past hour or so. I never dreamt she could do things like that with her mouth and pussy."

When Pam returned, she was caring a towel and a couple washcloths. She spread the towel over the wet spot in our bed. Then cleaned Todd's and my cock with the warm washcloths. I asked if she wanted help changing the bedding. She said not yet, I need to relax for a few before anything else.

She climbed into bed between Todd and me, laid back, and started gently rub our cocks and balls. "Well damn boys, you sure know how to make a girl pay for her mistakes" Then she giggled as she gave our cocks a playful squeeze and pull.

I looked over at her and asked, "Just what makes you think you've made a dent in the debt you owe for the past two years? It's barely ten on Friday night. You've just got started paying your debt young lady."

She looked over at me with a mixture of shock and delight in her eyes. "Well I guess I have it coming. I'll just have to deal with it the best I can then" she laughed and pulled on our cocks playfully. "Maybe I better make some snacks so we all can get our strength back before I need to make my next payment."

We all had a good laugh as we slowly climbed out of bed and headed down the hall to the kitchen.

12