Pampered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers

He began to stir awake as she gently kissed his neck. Her hands wrapped around him to gently grip his cock. It had begun to wake up before he had. It was nearly hard already. "What was Daddy dreaming of?" she thought. She wrapped both of her hands on his cock and felt as it surged to a hardness of steel. She loved how unbelievably hard he got in the morning.

"Did you sleep well Daddy?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes honey, you took good care of me last night. I slept like a log. Mmmm...your hands feel so good on my cock, Baby. Do you like how hard it is?"

"Yes, Daddy! It makes me oh so happy. Feel how ready I am."

He reached behind himself and stroked her athletic leg right up to her pussy. He slipped his hand under her sheer robe and found her cunt sopping wet. He slid his big index finger in ever so easily. She shuddered from the pleasurable sensation.

"Good girl. You know how Daddy loves to show you how much he loves you in the morning." He rolled over on his back, grabbed her and placed her so she was lying on top of him. His erect cock was poking straight up between her bare legs.

He then put both hands on the sides of her face and kissed her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth forcefully.

"Daddy wants you to sit on his big cock now, so he can fuck you while looking at how gorgeous you are. You know you are the most beautiful woman in the world, don't you?"

Amy began to blush and she tried to hide her face in her hands, but he brushed them away.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world. And your daddy is going to love you forever."

He grabbed her hips and picked her up so that she was straddling his torso while on her knees.

"Grab Daddy's penis, baby. Rub it up and down your slit. I want to see you play with yourself using my cock."

"Yes, Daddy."

She positioned herself right over his cock, reached down and grabbed it. Her hands looked tiny compared to his penis. The moment his smooth cock head touched her pussy, she shuddered with pleasure. She rubbed him slowly up and then back down her slippery slit. She wanted him in her so badly.

"Mmmm. Good girl. Just like that." He reached out with one big hand and cupped her right breast. His other hand went to her pussy where his thumb deftly located her hard clit and started to massage it.

She stopped rubbing for a second, lost in the wonderful sensations, but then remembered his wish and continued rubbing him up and down her sloppy cunt. His hand was rapidly bringing her to orgasm. He saw all of the signs of her imminent pleasure and brought his hand off her breast, placing it over her little hand wrapped around his cock.

"What do you want now baby? Tell Daddy what you want."

"I want your penis in me, Daddy. Please, Daddy! Shove that big hard cock in my tight little pussy."

That was all he needed to hear. He put his mushroom head at the entrance of her vagina, then placed her hand on his balls, as he liked. He grabbed her hip while rubbing her clit even harder and faster with his other hand, and with one motion rammed his cock into his stepdaughter.

She screamed with pleasure as she suddenly felt her pussy painfully stretched to its limits for a second, quickly followed by wave after wave of orgasm. She closed her eyes and lost all track of time. Finally, she opened her eyes to find that she was laying on top of him now. She was breathing deeply and he just looked at her as he petted her hair and smiled.

"Good girl. That was a big one." He was grinning from ear to ear. He loved watching as she had her massive orgasms. She could still feel his cock in her, but she could also feel something else. The skin between the two of them was soaked. Sometimes when she had a very big orgasm she discharged her own watery cum.

"Sorry, Daddy. I think I made a mess." She looked away in embarrassment.

He grabbed her face and made her look directly in his hazel eyes. "Its ok, baby. Daddy loves to watch you squirt like that. It makes him so happy. Now get on your hands and knees, baby. Daddy wants to fuck you from behind. He needs to cum so he can get ready for work."

"Yes, Daddy." She sprung up like only a young woman could and got on all fours. Her ass looked amazing from behind. Her cunt was wide open and had a string of her cum hanging from her swollen lips.

"I am ready for you, Daddy." she said as she wiggled her little ass and looked back at him, biting her lower lip seductively.

He stood up and grabbed her hips. He brought his hard cock to her ass. He laid it in the crack. He relished in the smooth feeling. Then he grabbed his cock and brought it to her dripping pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slippery slit.

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your baby girl!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. He leaned forward and watched as his cock slowly disappeared into his stepdaughter's pussy. He inched it all the way in, savoring how tight she felt in this position.

"Your pussy is so much tighter than Mommy's. Do you know how much I love your little pussy?"

Then he slid out of her again and marveled at his cock now covered in her juices. She was so wet, it was unbelievable. He thrust his cock in her suddenly, causing her to utter a surprised squeal. Then he began to fuck her with a steady rhythm. He was increasing the force slowly, and her breasts began to swing wildly with each thrust.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" was all she could muster.

His paced increased and he took one hand and leaned forward and began rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Oh God!" Amy screamed.

He was pounding her pussy now, his big cum-soaked balls slamming into her pussy with each thrust. He took his free hand and put his thumb on her little button of an asshole. It was soaked with her cum and sweat.

"Soon I will fuck this beautiful little rosebud too." he thought.

He rammed his thumb into her ass and could feel her whole body shudder with another orgasm. She shrieked with pleasure and had to bite the covers to squelch her screams. Her vagina clenched hard on his cock as each wave of orgasm passed over her.

He was going to cum. He pulled his cock out of her and slapped her ass. She recognized the signal. She rolled over and stared at his cock which seemed to grow even larger before her eyes.

"Cum for me, Daddy. I need to feel your hot cum," she begged in an exhausted voice, her hair matted over her face with sweat.

It only took two strokes of his cock before his massive load shot out onto her waiting face.

The first gob hit her on the cheek. The next shot went right into her waiting mouth. Next her chin and then her perky left breast were hit. Cum hung off of her erect nipple.

Before he could open his eyes and wake from his orgasmic bliss, he felt her mouth on his cock. She was sucking every last drop of cum from him, cleaning him just like she had been taught. Her hand milked every last drop of cum from his relaxed cock.

He reached down with his eyes still closed and ruffled her hair.

"Good girl. You made Daddy very happy, baby doll."

Amy felt the inner warmth of pure content. She had made her Daddy happy. Her own sexual release was pleasant as well, but secondary in importance. A big smile spread across her face, as she started to dream about tonight when she got to take care of Daddy all over again. "Maybe this time I will get all of his cock down my throat."

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers
12