Pam's Cumming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

"Shove that cock in my tight ass," Sydney commanded. "Fuck me and fuck me hard." Sydney pushed back, trying to take the cock in as hard and fast as she could. Pam pushed into Sydney as she requested. She watched in amazement as Sydney's ass so easily took the cock.

Pam took hold of the middle of the dildo, stroking it into one woman as it pulled slightly out of the other. Her motions became the same as if she was stroking a cock. The two women worked the dildo well. It became apparent to Pam that they had used this many times before as they settled into a rhythm that was bringing pleasure to them both, if their moans were any indication. Pam let go and let the women fuck each other, while she played with Maya's clit and stroked Sydney's cock. The sight in front of her was amazing. She had allowed John to play with her ass before, but she was always to afraid to let him fuck her. Watching Maya and Sydney made her want a cock in her ass. The thought surprised her, but didn't leave.

Pam's hands worked faster and faster as she thought of having the dildo in her ass. Maya came as Pam fingered her clit as fast as she could. Pam slid under Maya, lapping up at her pussy as she came. She was getting used to sucking and licking clit. She didn't plan to give it up anytime soon. As Pam moved to suck Sydney's cock, Sydney said, "I want to fuck you."

Pam eagerly agreed. She had never had a cock as big as Sydney's before. Sydney lay back, pulling Pam on top of her. Pam straddled Sydney, rubbing Sydney's cock head across her pussy. Oh, it felt good. Pam slid down onto Sydney's cock.

"Oh damn your pussy is so tight," moaned Sydney.

Pam was so hot by now that she wasted no time taking Sydney's full length into her soaking wet pussy. Sydney and Pam both groaned each time Pam's pussy hit Sydney's balls. Pam was riding cock as if it was the last time she might ever be fucked. She loved seeing her pale white skin against Sydney's black skin. It excited her more and more.

Pam didn't think this night could get any better when she felt Maya behind her. One hand went to Pam's sensitive nipples, the other hand probed Pam's tight ass. Maya inserted a long, slim finger into Pam's ass, teasing her tight hole.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Pam cried out in ecstasy. "Fuck my tight asshole."

Maya added a second finger, pumping harder as Pam slid up and down Sydney's shaft. Sydney reached up, pulling Pam's nipples while Maya added a third finger. Pam could feel the orgasm coming and she was powerless to hold it back.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum! Fuck me hard!" Pam screamed.

Maya and Sydney complied, fucking her as fast and hard as they could. Pam's screams and moans came from the most primitive place. Her pussy contracted around Sydney's cock. Squeeze, release, squeeze, release, over and over again, massaging Sydney's cock. Her ass tightened around Maya's fingers, making it harder for Maya to fuck her, but she continued. Maya and Sydney continued pounding Pam's holes until she begged for mercy. When Pam slid off Sydney's cock, Maya's mouth covered it, sucking Pam's slick juices from it.

Pam had never had her body so thoroughly used before. She was tired and worn out, but still horny as hell. She had no plans of stopping any time soon. She just needed a few minutes to recover. She took a position to watch Maya taking Sydney's cock into her mouth with great ease. It was very apparent this was a regular occurrence. Pam's eyes were intensely fixed on Maya's mouth as she studied her technique with every intention of trying it later.

"Maya, baby, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum, and I don't want to yet," said Sydney.

Maya reluctantly withdrew her mouth. She loved swallowing Sydney's cum. Maya asked if she could fuck Pam again. Pam's pussy tingled at the mere suggestion. She readily agreed.

"Fuck me like you did Sydney. I want tosee those beautiful titties bounce while you ride my cock," requested Maya.

Pam straddled Maya, giving her cock the same treatment she had given Sydney.

"Play with your titties," stated Maya.

Pam complied.

Sydney was behind Pam now, working her ass just as Maya had. Pam ground against Sydney's fingers, taking them as deep inside as she could go. Sydney removed her fingers, rubbing her cock head up and down Pam's ass crack. Pam gasped when she felt Sydney's cock pushing at the entrance of her tight hole.

"I can't handle your big cock in my ass. Please, don't," Pam said as Sydney pressed.

Sydney reached around Pam, fingering her clit, as she pushed a little deeper.

"Oh fuck! Your cock is too big. You'll rip my ass wide open. Pleeeeaasseee.... ," begged Pam.

"Just let me put the head in. If you don't like it, I promise I will stop. I just want to feel your tight, sweet ass," asked Sydney.

Pam relented, after having Sydney promise again that they'd stop if she didn't like it.

Sydney spread Pam's ass wide as she slid deeper in. Maya fucked Pam's pussy, growing hotter knowing that Pam was about to take Sydney in her ass. Maya knew that Sydney would give Pam one hell of an orgasm if she let her.

Pam whimpered at the first bite of pain. Sydney talked her through it, guiding her into relaxation and allowing herself to open her ass, taking more in.

When Sydney had her cock head in Pam's ass, Sydney asked, "Oh your ass is so tight. Can I continue?"

"Oh, a little further. Give me a little more of your cock," Pam replied.

Each time Sydney gave Pam a little more, Pam relaxed.

"My ass feels so full and tight. Fuck me with your big hard cock. I want it all in my ass," exclaimed Pam.

Sydney buried her rock hard cock up to her balls in Pam's tight ass. She wanted to continue fucking Pam all night.

Pam couldn't believe how good it felt to have both her pussy and ass stuffed with cock at the same time. She discovered spots of pleasure she never knew she had. Maya and Sydney were skilled with their cocks, bringing her so close to cumming, then backing off again, making Pam beg for more.

They finally gave Pam what she wanted; an earth shattering orgasm. She drenched Maya's cock, cum running down her leg, then sucking her cum from Maya's cock. Sydney could not hold back anymore. Pam's ass clenched so tight around her when she came. Sydney filled Pam's ass with cum. She unloaded so much the cum ran out of her now gaping hole. Maya took a turn with her strap on in Pam's ass, still filled with Sydney's cum. She slid in easily, fucking Pam fast and furious. Sydney licked Maya's pussy and ass, finally making her cum.

Maya admired Pam's now wide open hole, bending down to lick it and suck Sydney's cum from it. She then moved in front of Pam, kissing her, letting her taste Sydney's cum from her ass.

The three slept in the bed together, Pam in the middle, with hands exploring each other. Pam spent the weekend with Maya and Sydney. Her new experiences continued. She watched as Syndey took Maya's tight ass, she fucked both Maya and Sydney with the strap-on, used the double headed dildo in various combinations, and ate Sydney's cum from Maya's pussy and ass. She wasn't sure there was anything left to try.

When John returned home, every one of Pam's hole s had been well used and she loved it. When she offered her ass up to John that night, he questioned her. She assured him that it was what she wanted. As he fucked her, she told him all about her weekend with the women. He groaned at the thought of his prim and proper wife with her pussy and ass stuffed full of cock.

John could not hold back his orgasm when Pam told him the last part of her story.

"I am now an ass slut. I love the feel of cock in my tight ass. By the way, Maya and Sydney would like for both of us to join them for a weekend."

John groaned as he shot his hot cum into Pam's ass. His mind swimming with thoughts of what Pam had done, and what could happen with the four of them together.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers
12