All Comments on 'Pam's Here All Week'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Nasty and funny with cute twists along the way.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 9 years ago
Loved it!

What a nasty tail! I love Pam - where were those naive girls when I needed them - and her having a hairy pussy only made it better. The guy Lance was such a dipshit, and the way you got Pam's parents into the drama was great.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Great story.

Pam reminded me of myself when I was at that age. was like fucking down memory lane. The last two pages well they were nothing like my early years. Fun none the less thanks for the story. Both Mom and daughter pregnant. incredible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a sick fantasy.

You must really hate women. Anything is possible, but to find the actions of such sad stupid women entertaining? That's just sick. And to celebrate the "success" of this selfish dick, and the apparent acquiescence of the cuckold husband? Guess you don't like men much either. What a sad sick fucked up bunch of people you created. If you enjoy reading and writing about this sort of pain and suffering then you need help. You have my sincere condolences; pathetic. Oh, its just a story, fiction. Yes, and words have no power. Right. Get help.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous who wrote this...

crap. "What a sick fantasy. You must really hate women. Anything is possible, but to find the actions of such sad stupid women entertaining? That's just sick. And to celebrate the "success" of this selfish dick, and the apparent acquiescence of the cuckold husband? Guess you don't like men much either. What a sad sick fucked up bunch of people you created. If you enjoy reading and writing about this sort of pain and suffering then you need help. You have my sincere condolences; pathetic. Oh, its just a story, fiction. Yes, and words have no power. Right. Get help."

Fuck you douche bag. The Internet was created for gutless slugs like you who wouldn't have to guts to say something like that to someone's face. Your reading comprehension needs work too.

I don't mind critiques or constructive criticism but personal attacks by turds is different and considering how well the story has been received you're putting my readers down too which really ticks me off. Go have carnal relations in a solitary manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congruity

Herkimer: the site of Herkimer County Community College is EAST of Clinton, not west.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm having one of those, 'I can't believe I read the whole thing' moments... the sex was hot, Lance was the epitome of a douche bag though. I kept hoping he'd end up being a halfway decent guy, and being disappointed. The last couple pages could have been scrapped, he could have been a halfway decent person, she could have ended up with decent memories, and the story would have been better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not good at all

This was stupid. Was going to scrap it after the 3rd page, should have. I'll be sure not to read anything from this author again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY you retarded ass wipe

the best news any writer can hear is you telling them you won't read any more of their stories WHY not slash your throat and die MF!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was awesome! Must have read at three times since I found it yesterday. Got to admit that I love how Lance is such a dick and it would be nice to see him in another story. Incredible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous