Pam's Inner Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

After a few more rapid hard thrusts and a few seconds of watching Pam's ass jiggle, John buried himself all the way into Pam and stayed there. And since she was tightening so deeply onto his cock, he wanted to stay there for a good long while as she finally let herself cum all over him.

John tried to savor the feel of her cum coating his cock without cumming too soon himself. He could only do this for about 10 seconds, before he made himself pull out and yell, "Turn around!" Pam obeyed and turned to let John see her full frontal, allowing him to see her orgasmic, cum-hungry face, her heaving breasts and her soaked pussy. And with Pam's cum serving as lube on his cock, John had no problem pumping himself and using the sights of Pam's body to take him home.

When he started cumming, he aimed the first few spurts right at her tits. After getting them coated with cum, John just waved his cock up and down to target as much of Pam's body as he could. Some more of it landed below her breasts and just above her pussy, but a couple of spurts also got on her neck and her facial cheeks as well. Yet eventually, he couldn't get Pam any wetter in this fashion.

Once he was out of cum and out of breath, John finally bent down to recover – getting a few closer glimpse of Pam's thoroughly fucked, cum-drenched pussy as a bonus. His eyes trailed up her to see the rest of her cum-drenched body – and he couldn't help but mentally brag that Leo hadn't done this much to her.

Pam was hard pressed to compare this to her other recent times at the moment as well. Yet it was harder to ignore that she was beginning to love these "times" more and more. And she might just want them – and her future sex partners – to keep coming.

Speaking of which, now she really would need a shower to wash John off of her. And she was just now finally remembering that she never turned the shower off before exiting it. At least it was well prepared for her to go back in for another wash. And another show, if John was up for a parting shot.

Given that he was sitting on the toilet and looking back and forth between her and the shower, Pam figured she would take her chances. After all, the dirtier she was going to get, the more she had to get clean....

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12