All Comments on 'Pancakes and Sausage'

by WaryMom

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice piece of work

I think the sausage was fine, and the pancakes good. But who cares??? An excellent start, what's next? A Chapter two or three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

it a slow sexy story. no rushing. no elaborate description. i like the way you present the story.

petertowerspetertowersover 13 years ago
Tantilising stuf

A really well written story, you captured the period very well i enjoyed every word. Thanks for posting it for us to enjoy.

Pete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very imaginative writing

I enjoyed reading the little slice of life that the author has written. But I wonder how the rest of that day went?

Did they continue with their secret tryst? Their taboo love affair?

The author certainly made the characters believable, with a good solid background and the insight into her thoughts that were very erotic at the last of the story.

A woman in her prime, with a young man in his prime would lend itself to be very erotic by nature especially with the young stud having his mother for the first time. One would have to believe that more sexual contact would follow.

Thanks for the interesting read

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Well Done

Very nicely done. It had an almost peaceful quality. I hope you continue these two. They could have lots of fun both at the beach and back at home, at least until school starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Nice Story

But a problem or two. Sleeping in a bra? Back at that time there was such a thing as a sleep bra, for the endowed woman. A very thin material. I liked the no mention of anyones size, that might be something for the next chapter. I do hope you will be able to extend to more pages, takes a while to get the scene set in my mind and then jack off to shoot off with the characters. Sounds like a woman who either wanted to fuck her son or who did. I'd love to hear every detail.

TibxoTibxoover 13 years ago
Wow!

Your first story and one of the best I have ever read on Literotica.

Thank you.

texas_omtexas_omover 13 years ago
Dont stop now keep them coming

I is the best I have read in a long time. Looking forward to more Wary Mom adventures.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
The story had an innocence that made it really hot!

The author's use of words like "front," rather than "cock," and "rear," rather than "ass" gave the story the feel that it was being told somewhat reluctantly by someone not used to doing such naughty things. Nicely done.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Adding my love note to the pile

I love a good story, especially an oedipal romance. It was well-written, believable, and sweetly inspiring. I'd love to see more chapters, please! Start the new year off on a good note!

PhuleonaPhuleonaover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story! Please continue to write because this is one of the greatest stories I have come across during my reading on this site! I really love the romance involved in this story. I don't see alot of it in some of these stories! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is there more???????

What happened next??? Did they ever fuck again? Does he evr make his mother pregnant? These are questions left unanswered. Otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
an excellent story of...

...very hot motherfucking by a gifted writer! David is a tall well-built boy, and his mother loves him to bits. Of course he loves his mom and, like all sons, he's also real interested in that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs. Mom meanwhile loves him not only as a son but as a hunky young male with some very serious male equipment swinging between his legs. As David's smooching his mother she sees that "he was visibly excited, with what looked like a tent pole in his pants, and he made no effort to hide it." Why should a boy ever hide his big stiff prick from his own mother? Boys love letting their mom what they've got in store for her and mothers love seeing such evidence of their boy's manly virility! Their cunt leaks like a faucet, as Davey's mother's cunt did. Only one solution---David shoves his big fat prick up his own mother's twat and fucks her to multiple cums till he blows his big balls up his own birth canal, for the first but certainly not the last time.

Sid_SilverSid_Silverabout 12 years ago

I really have nothing bad to say about this story,but unfortunately I have nothing goo either. Not bad but easily forgettable.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
For your first story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was outstanding, if you keep this up you'll be a hit. ....................................LAROC OF AGES

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Enveloped in your womb?

You need some basic anatomy lessons before writing a follow up.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Very nice for such a short story

Short, but with the proper amount of buildup. Not much dialog, but that didn't detract from the story. Liked it very much.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Warmed up sausage and hot cakes

Warm sausage links and hot cakes, sounds like the son's penis and mom's hot grotto. Whatever they represent, it was an interesting story. You covered all that is necessary in this one story without needing to have more chapters. Allows us to let our minds picture the followup you need not put pen to paper. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gee, I liked it. Similar happened to me, after my dad decided to chase younger pussy and left us. We struggled but I managed to get some part time work while I was studying, enough to say to mom hop in the car, we are going to the beach for 3 days. She said no but I insisted, the 1 bedroom flat wasn't that great, basic, but the beach was close, weather was fine and I watched mom relax. I slept on a convertible sofa, mom had the bed. I swam a fair bit, mom sat on the beach in a one piece, not bad for a 44 year old, she swam a couple of times, I put sun screen on her back, she did get a bit burnt, on the second night, I rubbed a soothing oil onto her back, as I did i started to get a reaction, my cock hardening. I stopped, hoping she didn't notice. We went out to a café for dinner, it was good to see mom relax. We walked back, mom linked arms, thank you, I haven't had such a nice time for ages, when we got back she said I will make some coffee. I watched her, as she reached for the cups,feeling sad that such a small thing had made her so happy, cursing my long gone dad, I just got up and moving behind her put my arms around her giving her a big hug, love you mom, then went to move away, her hands holding my arms, stopping me, don't go, mmm, pushing slightly back into me, she lifted my hands, placing them over her breasts, I didn't know what to say, I left them there, she moved her body,swaying, mmmm, slid her dress off her shoulders, my hands now on her naked breasts, I moved them, massaging her nipples,hard, her dress fell to the floor. she reached behind, her neck arching back, don't stop as I felt my shorts pulled down, her hand on my hard cock, she didn't have panties on, she held my cock, bending slightly, placing it at her wet slit and pushed back, the head of my cock just inside her, she stopped, I didn't hesitate, pushing up into her, my cock parting her pussy as she leaned further forward, pushing back as I fucked my mom, doggy style, as she held onto the kitchen bench, my cum shooting into her. I went to move back, no stay there, I felt her fingers touch my cock as she rubbed her clit, her pussy tighten as her feet moved up and down, then froze as she orgasmed, slumping forward as I began pumping into her again, so close, so close, ohhh yes as a second lot of cum entered her. I never did get that coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautiful, but needed some dirty talk, and touching of her asshole.!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more stories with the mom having a completely shaved pusssy please !!!

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 3 years ago
Nice

What little of a story there was, I enjoyed. But I do wish there hand been more to it. What’s next? Do they struggle against feelings of regret or shame or do they enthusiastically jump further into their new relationship? Still the image of her bent over the counter was one that I enjoyed.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Better than most incest mom & son stories I've read on Literotica.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

For a short story, this one was very well written. I would have liked to plot to be further developed. I would have liked to see if the mother ever accepted her son as a sexual being who is equal in their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous