Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand over my crotch and said, "I love you so much baby, thank you for making me come here." We kissed some more and she took me out of my pants. She went down on me and the surprise was no less than the pleasure. She was taking me down her throat. Her mouth was stroking almost two thirds of my cock. She didn't gag as she had before and she was easy and sure in her sucking.

"Oh mom, that feels so good; I can't believe how much of me you're taking."

She stopped and looked up at me with a smile, "I've been practicing," she said.

"What are you talking about mom?" Thoughts of her with another man flashed through my head, but the reasoning part of my brain told me that she hadn't been in contact with anyone but me.

She sort of laughed and her cheeks pinked. "Remember I asked you to bring home bananas the last time you shopped? Well..."

"I laughed, "You've been practicing on bananas?"

She sounded so embarrassed, but she told me anyway. She said, "Well honey, you've been making me feel so good and I wanted...to please you. So I practiced, and a few days ago I got the 'trick.' When I stopped being afraid, I relaxed and saw that I could get it more and more of it down. I was so anxious to try it; it works doesn't it baby?"

"Boy does it work, you're terrific mom. Nobody's ever done that to me. I can't believe you can do that."

"Let me prove it to you love." She took my cock into her mouth and confidently sucked the mass into a thick stiff rod. More and more of me went down her throat and the effect got me breathing hard and anticipating the moment of release. She went back to the head, and while sucking, I could see her tongue come out of her mouth to stroke the underside of my cock. It was almost too much to watch.

She worked me down her throat again and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. The words came pouring out, "Mom you're doing it so good, yes like that, like that, that's it, your going make me come mom, yes, yes, make me come in your mouth, make me come..." The first stream of cum fired off and I was still in her mouth. She swallowed and I kept giving her more and more as she stayed on me, taking my cock, taking my cum, until I was exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm. "Oh mom, " I said, "that was unbelievable...you made me feel...I can't even describe it. All I know is that you're one hell of a fast learner."

She laughed and came up to put her arms around me and lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad I could that for you baby,"

"Mom, I love you for everything you do." There was a calm quiet on the ride back and both of us were still smiling when we got home. We kissed, we talked, and we loved, and we even began taking a short walk together each day. Her palms still sweated a bit and she tightly gripped my hand, but she smiled a lot. As the weeks passed, the closeness gave her confidence until she was the one suggesting our outings. During those times, we talked a lot about our relationship and the difficulties we could have. The list was intimidating.

We spent much of the time in bed, watching movies, ordering in, and pleasuring each other orally, but mom was still reluctant to have sex with me inside her. When I asked her why, she said, "I'm just not ready for that step honey. And it's not only the...incest part of it. It just feels like a step we could never come back from, and I'm not sure if it's the best thing for either of us...and I don't want my baby to be stuck with a woman that's...wacky...who can't go out for more than hour without panicking."

"You're not wacky," I told her, "and you're better, aren't you mom? Don't you feel better since we're loving each other this way?" Her soft smile said 'Yes,' as she nodded her head. What I told her was, "I only know that for me mom, it's what I want...to love you in every way I can...I can't think of anything else that we make me happier."

It all seemed to be going so well; that should have warned me right there, but it didn't; I was riding the clouds. So the day I came back from running some errands and found her crying on the floor and curled into a ball was a bit disheartening. I put my package down on the table and I held her and soothed her until she was able to tell me what had set her off. It took hours.

Finally she was able to say, "You're so caring baby, to stay with me like this, and that's why I love you, but you can see for yourself see Danny, I told you I'm wacky...it's the same old thing."

"Mom, it's okay, just tell me what happened."

She said, "I just started thinking that maybe you'd get tired if me...not that I would blame you...I know I can't give you everything you need...then I thought that one day, you just wouldn't be here, and thinking about not seeing you and not being with you got my heart pounding...and then I couldn't breathe and was sweating and I got so dizzy..."

"Mom, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere and you're wrong, you can give me everything I need. It's everything we both need, just to love each other. Come mom, come with me." She got up and we went into the bedroom we'd been sharing. I sat her down on the bed and said, "I'll be right back."

I went and got one of the packages I had brought back. I handed her the gift bag and she warmed. "Oh sweetie you're such a love. I should be taking care of you and here you are..."

She took out the package of different scented oils and said, "Oooh, they look so interesting; I know what these other flavors are, but what's yuzu?"

"It's a Japanese fruit that smells like grapefruits and mandarin oranges," I said. "Here, let me put some on you."

I took some of the oil into my hand and rubbed it on her arms and legs. She took a deep breath and said, "Oh I love it; it smells delicious."

I kissed her belly and said, "You smell good enough to eat mom." She laughed a shy laugh and I took her top off and said, "Lie back mom." I put the oil on her neck and shoulders and slipped my hands under her bra straps and drew the cups down, exposing her breasts. I massaged the fragrant fluid over and under the warm flesh and across her nipples. I sucked on one of them and said, "Mmm, you are good enough to eat."

She must have been uncomfortable lying on the crumpled bra and she turned sideways and I took it off completely, and while I was at, took off her skirt and panties. I was surprised to see that her pussy had been shaved leaving only a small patch above. My mother bush was untrimmed before and I sort of liked her hairy pussy, but this made her wet lips show, and they look sexy as hell. "Wow, when did that happen...mom, you are just so hot."

She smiled and said, "I did it this morning to surprise you. I wasn't sure if you would like it, but I wanted to be different for you, special."

I kissed her deeply and said, "I more than like it mom, and all of you is special to me."

She turned over and said, "Now put some of that stuff on my back because it's making me tingle and I want it all over me. I massaged her back a while and when I got to the curves of her rounded ass, the shiny oil made it look more appealing than I'd ever noticed. I kneaded the fleshy globes and her sounds told me that she was enjoying my attentions there. I was hard by the time she turned back over.

I warmed some more oil in my hands and took it to her inner thighs and belly and I could see her excitement. I covered her soft bare pussy with my hand and rubbed gently.

That was when our little game of "What if?" was born. She had her eyes closed and said, "Do you think it's right that a mother lets her son...do things."

I said, "You know mom, I'm sure it wouldn't be right for most mothers and sons, it would probably cause endless problems. But for some mothers and sons..." I stroked her thighs up to her pussy. "It's more than right, because it's more than sex, it's what brings joy to their lives."

My hand closed on her pussy and my fingers found her clit. "Mmm, "she said. "What if that mother wanted her son to take her pussy in his mouth, would that be right?" I went to her pussy and was lost in the fragrance, lost in the sweet taste, and lost in touch of her tender folds. She brought me back when she said, "Yes, that is so right baby."

I languished on her slippery clit until she said, "And what if that mother wanted to feel her son's hands all over her?" My hands ran down her legs and along her slippery flank and then rested on the slick flesh of my mother's tits. I massaged them deeply and she made approving noises and said, "Yes baby, that would be right."

Then she surprised me. She pulled out from under me and turned onto her elbows and knees. "What if that mother wanted her son to put his fingers into her?" I slid my finger into her pussy and she said, "No, someplace else." I probably opened my eyes in surprise because I hadn't touched her there before, but my oiled finger went easily into her ass and she said, "Yes, there love, there." I pushed my finger in and out of her pretty pucker and she sighed contentedly.

Then she said, "What if that mother wanted to give herself to her son in a place only for him, a place where no man had been, would that be right baby, would that show him how she loved him?"

I was excited beyond words. I was looking at my mother's perfect ass, and sometimes, it's enough to look. But I had touched and fingered my mother's perfect ass, and that in itself was incredible. And now I was about to be inside that perfect ass and my cock was practically bouncing with anticipation.

My mother's body was shining before me and she wanted me in that tight passageway. I put more oil on the steel pipe that used to be my cock and approached her small hole. Looking at the disparity in size between them, I was somewhat reluctant because I didn't want to hurt her and I said, "Are you sure mom, you're so small there."

"Yes honey, I want you to do it, I want to feel you in my ass."

I pushed the slippery head through her ring and she let out a long "Ooooh," and then she said, "Yes baby, that's it, it's okay, put it in me." I fought the resistance of her tight channel and pressed half of my shaft up into it. There was almost as much resistance pulling it back out to get ready for the next insertion.

It felt like I could split her ass open, but I drove the shaft deeper into my mother's ass anyway, stuck between the urge to push harder and harder into the sweet hole that was massaging my cock, and the fear of fucking her too hard.

She became loud; "YES, YES, you're filling me baby...my baby is filling me...so hard, yes, don't stop love."

I was having beautiful anal sex with my mother and only the sight of her ass filled with my cock could make me believe it was really happening. I kneaded the rounded flesh as I took both cheeks in my hands, squeezing them against my shaft and then spreading them open.

The pressure and heat were searing as I stroked my shaft in and out of my mother's ass; the feeling was unique. My cock felt like a solid pipe as I continuously opened her forbidden place, but the slippery oil allowed me to get deeper than I expected. The more I gave her, the more she took. My cock was being milked, and despite the size of the mass of flesh that was in her ass, my mother seemed to be enjoying it. She took each length of cock into her with a sweet sounding moan and I savored the feeling that was stimulating every inch of my shaft as it entered and stretched my mother's narrow channel.

I know that for most, even the image of a mother and her son in the position that we were in, would be unimaginable, but for me, being in my mother's ass at that moment, created the most intense feeling of love I had ever experienced up to that point in my young life.

Each insertion was a surprise, it looked impossible that I could get my whole cock into her small hole, but it went in, again and again, deep enough for me to end up against the rounded globes of her ass. She said in a high pitched shout, "Yes baby, I feel you so big in me...I feel you stretching me open, fucking me...loving me..." And she was right, because even though it was sexy as hell, watching my mother take me into her tight channel, it still felt like a loving act. The two things were true at once, I was fucking my mother in her ass and making love to her, because with each stroke she took, she was saying 'I love you,' and with each stroke I gave her, I was saying it back.

She began rubbing her pussy as each penetrating entry made her moan as long as it took my cock to fully penetrate her. My mother's ass was filled with my cock and she kept saying, "Yes baby, yes, yes, yes..." I was increasing the pace almost involuntarily as her grip squeezed my cock the way a hand closed tightly around it would. The friction had dissipated some of the lubricating oil and it was getting harder to drive deep into the tight passageway, but I knew that my cum would soon grease it...sooner than I thought, because the newness of the experience was just too exciting for me to hold back.

I didn't warn her, but the speed of my insertions could only mean one thing, and the first shot of cum released deep into the narrow channel, and she said, "Yes love, that's right, that's right, that's right, yeessss..." After the initial explosion of milky juice into her, my cock slipped quickly in and out of her ass in a driving frenzy. She came back at me as hard and fast as I could ride my shaft into her.

We both came for what seemed an eternity and with exhausting relief as I filled my mother's ass with my cum. She cried out, "OH LOVE...OH love...oh love...as I drove my still hard cock into the depths of her ass. When we were done, I cradled her in my arms and felt the little ripples of her fading orgasm going through her body.

No son was ever prouder of his mother than I was at that moment. As much as the physical, she had shown me her secret heart and a rich example of the kind of love that we dream of. There was a magical moment of contentment before we both gave in to the pull of sleep for a while.

When we awoke, we talked more about the possibilities of building a life together. She said, "Danny honey, you know how much I love you, but you have to think about a normal relationship...with a normal woman...and God knows that's not your mother."

"Normal is overrated mom," I said. "I want a woman who loves me like you do. And I think it is normal to want someone I can love and make love to, and have what we have. I'm glad it's you mom, because I can't imagine anything better."

"Oh sweetheart, you know how good it feels to me too, and I know how hard it is to find someone who really cares about you...and we've found each other...but we have to be realistic, don't we? In ten years, I'll be..."

I stopped her by saying, "Mom, don't even say anything about our ages. First of all, we're not even that far apart, and secondly, I'm not about to give up the best thing in my life...so let's start to worry about those things in about ten or twenty years, okay? For now, let's just love each other."

"Okay love, believe me, I don't want to give this up either, it's just..."

I covered her mouth with my hand and said, "It's just nothing...stop talking and kiss me." We kissed and the feeling of her tits against me, and her skin under my hands, got me going again. I said, "Wait a minute, I'll be right back."

I went to my bathroom where I had stored some condoms. When I came back, I had one in my hand and I showed it to her. She didn't say anything as I sat by her, kissing her. Her tits looked big on her small frame and I caressed and suckled on them as she became stimulated.

My mother's body looked so much more beautiful naked than under clothes. I kissed and stroked her skin from her forehead to her toes. I could see the wetness forming on her pussy and I licked it over her clit after my tongue teased it from beneath its sheltering folds.

I opened her by her ankles and she allowed it with a sigh. It was a beautiful sight - the king size bed, the cool blue sheets, and my mother's creamy opened legs on them. I rolled the condom over the shaft that had hardened to a stiff mass. I brought my cock to my mother's pussy and I entered her. I wanted to feel more of the warm wetness surrounding me and holding me, but it felt good to be inside her.

My cock stretched her open. It was a tight fit, but she was wet enough for me to work the shaft into her. She looked so petite under me, but she seemed ready and willing to receive the full length and width of my stiff rod. I saw my mother look at the place where my cock was entering her and she was smiling. "It's so big and beautiful love," she said as she watched. "I have such a handsome son, and you're my love, aren't you baby?"

I said, "Yes mom," as I stroked four or five times until I was able to completely fill her. I was glad she was lubricated enough because it spoke of her desire and it enabled me to penetrate fully up into her belly.

She began breathing harder at that moment and I wasn't sure if it was from the sex or her anxiety that I was in her pussy. I slowed and she calmed as I kissed her face and told her I loved her. I moved in her and she moved back. She twisted and writhed and called my name over and over as we both climbed. I thought of what it might feel like to have my bare cock in her pussy since it felt so good even wearing a condom.

I was in the warm grip of my mother's pussy and it was holding me tightly, massaging my cock as I moved in and out of her center. She looked at me and said, "It feels so good darling, so deep in my pussy...so big inside me...oh Danny, we're for each other, aren't we baby?"

By the way I fit into her pussy, it did seem that we were made that way. I said, "Yes mom, we were made to love each other." I assured her with kissing and stroking.

"Baby? No matter what I said before, I don't want you to be with anybody else, I want you to be only for me, only inside me." She reached down to touch my shaft again as it slid in and out of her tight pussy. "Only for me love...only for me?" She was humping up harder as she spoke

"Yes mom, only for you; I don't need anybody else because you love me better than anybody could."

"Promise me love, promise me."

She moved agitatedly, starting to thrash and twist under me. I gave her my full length harder and harder and said, "I promise mom, nobody else, only you, only your pussy."

I turned her over and she was surprised and pleased to find herself on top of me. I smiled at her and said; "Now it's your turn to be in charge." As she began to raise and lower herself on my pole, I could see the effect that being in control had on her. She was enjoying it. She hadn't felt too much of that in her life, that's probably why it turned into one of her favorite positions later on. She would make me come so fast sometimes I didn't have time to think and other times she would draw it out until I could hardly stand it.

But that first time was a novelty for her. She threw her head back with a big smile and rode me with pleasure. Each time she rose, she squeezed and massaged my cock. I could hear the juice in her pussy each time she came down and took my meat up into her. My cock impaled her, but she always tried to take all of it. When she sat and ground her hips, I got to massage her hanging tits as she leaned over me. They felt full and heavy. I massaged them until I only had her two nipples between my fingers. I said, "We're always going to love each other like this, do you know that mom?"

"Yes love," she said and she moved her fingers to her clit and then quickly rubbed. A long sounding "Oooohhhh..." came out of her mouth as she lifted herself and began to come. "

As she came, I let go. The releases filled the condom as I felt the strong desire to be coming in her pussy. I wanted to feel my flesh on her flesh; I wanted her to feel my bare cock rubbing along the tender channel that gripped it. I wanted to be filling my mother with me. I wondered if we would ever break that ultimate taboo.