Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With time and love, the attacks she suffered became more infrequent and less intense. She was even able to go to a crowded movie theater on a Saturday night. On the way to the movie with her body nestled under my arm, I asked, "Mom, did you ever think about me like this before that first day?"

"Well sweetie, it was much more 'dreamed about it' than anything else. At first I just thought I was having those dreams about you because I saw so few men. And then when I'd get excited it seemed like you were always around, and looking at my body...not like a son usually looks at his mother. Then I just thought it was one more of my crazy ways and my imagination."

I laughed, "It was more than your imagination mom; I always liked looking at your body. But what were the dreams like mom?"

She slapped my arm playfully, "I'm not telling you...it's too embarrassing, and anyway, the things we do together are even better than what happened in my dreams."

We pulled into the parking lot and I said, "Okay, just tell me if I kissed you like this."

The kiss was long and deep and she said, "Yes baby, and I kissed you back, just like that."

After the movie began and we'd been settled in our seats for about half an hour, I put my hand under the sweater that was on her lap and rested it on her pussy. She looked at me like I was crazy and said in an urgent whisper, "Honey, what are you doing, there are people all around."

I whispered back, "It's therapy...just to keep you calm."

She laughed and said, "You nut, I was calm before you started doing that." She put her hand over the sweater and gave me a kiss. As the movie progressed, I began rubbing gently and she closed her eyes. When we made love at home, she was pretty noisy, but in her seat, I could see her attempting to control her squirms and the moan that was trying to escape her lips. Her pants were soft, so I was able to locate the general area of her clit with my fingers.

I could feel her hips stiffen and rise a bit when she made two short noises and a hiss in her throat. When she finished coming, she exhaled and looked at me with smiling eyes while shaking her head. "You drove me crazy you mean thing, I thought I was going to scream." She bit me on the ear while whispering.

I said, "Oww..." and laughed. After people looked away, I whispered, "Poor baby, was it terrible for you?" This time she kissed where she had bitten and gave me a long loving kiss on the mouth that had the guy sitting next to me looking out of the corner of his eye.

On the ride home she said, "I thought I'd never go to a movie again much less..." She grinned. "Do you know something Danny, I love you so much, and after that little adventure, I think you could probably take me anywhere and do anything to me."

I said, "I'll keep that in mind." We both laughed and I said, "It was fun mom, but what I really want to do, is get you back in bed."

She giggled, "Well stop doing thirty miles and hour and maybe we'll get home to bed before the night's over." I realized I had been paying more attention to her than the road. I remedied that and soon we pulled into the garage.

When we got into the house there were two messages on the machine. One was an ad from a carpet cleaner and the other was from a man named Paul Franco who said he was in town for a few days and asked my mother to call him, saying, "I'll understand if you don't but it would be wonderful if you did?"

By the surprise on my mother's face, I could tell she knew who it was. I'd only heard about one Paul and said I said, "Was that...?"

Her look was puzzled and she said, "That's who it was alright...I wonder why he's calling now after all these years? Well I guess we'll find out in the morning. Are you coming to bed baby?"

I was shook up and instead of going to bed and talking, I said, "All that junk I ate at the movie is getting to me; I think I'll stay up a while and watch TV." We kissed and I stayed up half the night with racing thoughts. I concocted all kinds of scenarios and I had all kinds of arguments with my mother, going off the deep end, telling her why she shouldn't see him, why she shouldn't go back with him, why she shouldn't marry him...on and on.

I got up late the next morning and mom had already called; he was coming over in an hour. She asked me if I was nervous to meet him and things like that, but we didn't get the chance to talk about what I really wanted to talk about because she had to go and get ready. By the time he arrived I didn't know if I was going to hug him or hang him.

Of course I did neither. I could hardly follow the conversation because so many things were going through my head, my ears and throat felt like they were stuffed with cotton. I started to sweat, I wanted to bolt, I felt like the air was taken out of the room. For the first time, I really understood what my mother had gone through. I understood it, not in my head, but in my guts.

Mom introduced him and only said, "This is Dan."

He said, "Oh is he..." I guess he couldn't decide between son, husband, or 'friend,' but mom didn't help him and she just asked if he would like something to drink.

He became uncomfortable and said, "Janet, could I talk to you alone for a few minutes?"

Mom said, "You can say anything in front of Dan."

I said, "It's okay, I have some things to do." I left them to have their talk and was able to finally catch my breath. I sat and stewed with my ramblings. When I came back he was leaving and he said, "Nice to meet you Dan, and you'll call me soon, won't you Janet?"

She said, "Yes."

As the door closed I said, "Call you about what, mom?"

"Oh, he wanted to go to dinner or something."

"Are you going?"

"That's not the question; the question is 'Are you going?'

"What do you mean mom?"

"Well he still doesn't know about you and it's your decision if you want him to know and if you want to get to know him."

"You mean you're not interested...in him?"

She looked at me like I was nuts, which was how I was feeling. "Of course not honey, that was the long lost past...you're my present and my future."

I said, "You had me...panicked mom."

She came to my arms and said, "You never have to worry about me baby, I'm here for you for always."

We kissed and I said, "Let's go to bed and make up for what we missed last night."

All she said was "Mmmm..."

We were quiet and serious as we undressed each other, there was only a little indirect light coming from another room that played about the curves of her breasts and hips. We stood in the middle of the room and kissed and felt each other's gliding hands along the convexities and concavities of each other's body. Her skin was silk and the softness made her nipples feel that much harder. And when my hardness was in her hand, we moved to the bed.

I separated her legs widely and ran my forefinger along the creamy inside of her thigh. I approached her smooth pussy but never touched it. I did the same to the other thigh and she moved gently. I bent down and licked everywhere but where she wanted me to lick. When her imploring noises became strong enough, I started on the folds and worked my way toward her release button. By the time I revealed her clit with the tip of my tongue, she was talking.

"Be in me baby, I want to feel you inside me...now sweetheart, now." I reached for a condom and she said, "No, I want to feel your skin on mine, I want your cock in me, touching me."

I couldn't have been harder as I looked at the opening my mother was offering me. It was pink and flushed with the excitement of the forbidden love we would now willingly share.

My mother raised her legs in addition to spreading them and the invitation wasn't one this loving son could refuse. I brought myself to her opening and as the head separated her petals and entered the wet channel, she put her hands on my ass and pressed me in. I went in fully in one stroke, which was not our usual way. The full insertion made her catch her breath and I stopped momentarily until she let her breath out as she smiled and said, "Oh yes baby, yes, that's where I want you, in me, all of you inside me."

It was also where I wanted to be. My bare cock was finally inside my mother's pussy and every inch of it was responding to the creamy lining of her moist channel. When I pulled out to stroke her, I could see that my cock was slick with her juices. I pushed in deep to the center of the place where I belonged and I had no doubts. She was better than any fantasy I could have concocted; I had a mother who could love her son with her heart and her pussy, unashamed.

The way she was gripping me and massaging me made it a whole other experience because of our flesh on flesh. My mother held her legs splayed wide and slightly raised to accept as much of my cock as she could.

I was so turned on, I was giving her the full length and width with each stroke, and she was responding with a loud moan each time I plunged to the end of her. The way it hugged my cock, I knew that my mother's pussy was made for me. I knew that she was made for me, to be mother, lover and wife. If there's such a thing as too much pleasure or too much beauty, that was when I experienced it.

I moved in and out of the warm wetness slowly, to be inside her as long as I could, but the things she told me only got me hotter. "I love how you fill me baby, so big and so good and I'm open for you love, all of me." I continued the long slow strokes that took me deep into my mother's belly. She said, "I can feel you loving me when you're inside me baby...don't ever stop loving me, don't ever stop making love to me." They may not be profound sentences, but when you hear them from a woman that's in love with you, and that woman is your mother, it's pretty intoxicating.

As I drove deeper into her pussy and our pace quickened, she said, "Am I enough for you baby...is your mama enough for you?" I was deep inside my mother's pussy, with our flesh massaging each other to the point of orgasm and it was so much more than enough, I could hardly get the words out.

"Yes mom, yes, you're all I need." It was so good I knew I'd have to pull out or risk coming inside her if I started to release. I fought the urge to stay and began pulling out when my mother said, "No, don't be out of me, stay, don't stop."

She was holding me in her and I almost panicked and stopped stroking, I said, "Mom, if I stay in you much longer, I'm going to come inside you."

"Yes sweetheart, come inside me, I want you to, it doesn't matter anymore, it doesn't matter, does it Love? We're more than husband and wife now, I want your seed inside me, and if it brings me your baby, I'll be happy love...would you be happy honey?"

As I began slowly stroking into her buttery pussy, the thought of having a baby with my mother sounded beautiful. If there's such a thing as touching the reality of love, that was when I touched it. I said, "Yes mom, you're the one I love and I would be happy if you had my baby...our baby."

I stroked harder and went down to suckle on the nipple that one day might nourish our child. I sucked it hard enough to almost draw out the milk I now realized she had wanted to give to me those many years before. I felt so good and I was about to come and fill my mother's belly with the seed that was meant for her. As the first stream of my essence connected us, I said, "I love you mom, I love you."

"Yes baby, she said, "Come in me, fill me, fill me, I love you Danny, I love you, OH, Oh, Oh, Yeessss...I'm coming with you love...OH, OH..." She thrashed and twisted under me and I stroked fully into the warmth of my mother's pussy. I went impossibly deep until everything was moans and cum and love. I repeatedly released that seed and that love deep into her belly. I couldn't believe how hard my cock stayed as I filled her. My mother had given me more than her body and with each stroke and release, I gave her more of me. When we were done, we had given each other all we had, and we held ourselves in the embrace that we knew could sustain us for whatever tomorrow would bring.