Panty Consequences No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think both Karen and I were a little surprised at the girls response. "No problem," she told me before turning to Karen and saying "I'm sorry madam, the assistant who helped you the other day is new. You were the first customer she has had who advised the items were for a man. I would have advised you that unless you want your man to also use falsies the thin straps don't work as there isn't enough to support the nightie or slip. Due to the misunderstanding we will give you 25% off today so you can get something really pretty for him."

She then took them over to show them what they had, holding each one up near my body so Karen could see. The other customers could too. Again I went very red and remained very hard.

Karen selected three slips and two nighties for me. With the discount they didn't cost anything compared to the four items I had returned.

Now I told the sales lady, "She also bought me my first three pairs of panties. I love them so much I want to replace all of my male underwear with panties. Can you help me with about 20 pairs of full briefs please."

Karen added, "The only restriction is that they must all be very feminine. No plain ones that if somebody gets a peek at they could mistake them for men's."

Soon she was showing me full briefs in all different colours and fabrics. Compared to men's underwear there was an amazing range. I had trouble deciding. Finally I chose 25 pairs all of which were very feminine as instructed.

Karen paid as I was rather short of money having been unemployed for a few months. She told me it would come out of my first pay. That was fine with me since they would be the only expense I would have in the next fortnight since she was paying for the cruise whilst still paying me for my services!

We then went via my sisters house where I was living for me to pack my things as she required a live in P.A. Once we were back at her house she helped me pack clothes for the cruise then the remainder of my lingerie and clothes were packed away.

Obviously by now I was wearing just my panties and a nightie and Karen was in a nightie too, but no panties since she didn't own any!

Over a wonderful dinner she cooked we finalised details of my employment. I was to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week until I decided to quit. No days off or any holidays. Whilst official a PA she informed me my real role was sex slave. Whilst we were in the city we lived in I would be her only lover, and she would introduce me as such to her friends, I was never to reveal I was paid. When away on holidays an additional duty was to keep an eye out for men with cocks bigger than my own and if possible procure these for her!

With all accommodation and meals paid for and being on an hourly rate I would soon be very well off and also having amazing sexual experiences. Already I was convinced that being a sex slave was my real sexual calling. I hoped Karen would be happy with my work for a long time to come!

After dinner we sat watching TV and reading for a couple of hours. Twice during ads Karen demanded that I finger her to orgasm. The first time she licked my finger clean once I had finished, the second time she let me suck her delicious juices from my finger.

Then Karen told me it was time for a shower and then bed. She led me to the bedroom where I undressed her and then stripped off my own lingerie. Mine was left on the bed as I would need to wear both panties and nighties to bed from now on.

The shower was a huge double shower with shower heads on flexible hoses. We got in together and began washing each other, initially leaving the shower heads in place. Then she removed one and began washing my cock, balls and arse spraying the powerful jets of water from close range. It certainly felt good!

It was then my turn to wash her. She spread her legs to allow me to aim the spray up between her legs and into her pussy. I adjusted the spray to a more intense stream. She grabbed me and held on as I continued to spray her pussy and clit. She moaned, "Oh that's so good! Much better than when I do it myself ... I keep losing control of the spray when I start cumming!"

Then I started washing her arse, spraying it then using my soapy hand to rub it all over, then washing the soap off. She bent forward a little and I began soaping the rose of her arse hole. She bent forward a little more.

I took that as an invitation. I allowed my finger to slide into her arse and started stoking gently in and out. Karen began to gasp again as she had yet another orgasm. I handed Karen the shower head and she began spraying her pussy. Now I had a finger of my right hand in her arse and began to slide a finger from my left into her pussy. I could feel them rubbing against each other. The waters started spraying everywhere as Karen dropped the shower head as multiple orgasms rocked her body.

We left the shower and quickly dried each other. Karen pulled the sheets back and slid into bed while I quickly put on my panties and nightie before joining her.she had a black vibrator that looked like a 10" cock in her mouth. As soon as I joined her she handed it to me and rolled over onto her stomach then got up on her knees. "Tongue in my arse, black cock in my pussy!" Karen ordered.

I had never licked arse before, but was very keen to try it out. Nor had I ever used vibrator on a woman. As I slid the cock into her I couldn't believe how good it looked to see this big arse in front of me with a huge black cock buried in it as I watched. I was shocked as I realised I couldn't wait to see her being fucked by a real cock from another man as I watched on. Now I slid my tongue forward and started to lick her arse.

Karen started to cum.

Her toes also now made contact with my panty covered cock. She began to masturbate me with her toes!

I kept licking arse and fucking her with the dildo as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. Her toes kept rubbing against my cock. If she didn't stop that I would cum again ... and her three day count would start again. I had thought that the fact my sexual pleasure was irrelevant would mean she wouldn't be touching me so I wouldn't have too much trouble reaching the third day. Now I realised the truth may well be different. If she felt like playing with me she would, if she didn't she could ignore me. But she was such a sexual creature that she couldn't help herself at times. If this kept up I may never fuck her. Somehow I didn't care.

She came for one final time, grabbing my cock with her toes as she did. I came in my panties, the first time I had ever done that that, but I expected the vast majority of all my orgasms in the near future would be like it.

I rolled over letting her see the big wet stain. "I'm sorry Karen but I seem to have an accident."

She just smiled. "It might be the first but it won't be the last! Don't forget you need to have three days worth in those balls before you fuck me. But also don't forget I will be extremely disappointed if you fuck me during the cruise. This early in your training I will be very upset if servicing me all day every day doesn't make you lose control well before the third day!"

I certainly didn't want to upset her ...

Over the next few days leading up to the cruise we spent almost all of the time inside her house. Obviously that meant all I was wearing was panties and either slip or nightie. Karen was usually naked. A few days earlier I would have laughed at the idea that a short fat body could keep me in a state of sexual arousal all day. I was semi erect all of the time, and now got hard just at her orders to please her in some way. I would go from semi to full erections even before my tongue or fingers touched her sexy body or wet pussy.

Each day I came in my panties at some point whilst exploring her in one way or the other.

With the cruise starting on Saturday we left on the Friday morning to travel to the starting point. Karen hated flying so instead of a one hour flight we had an eight hour drive. She hired a limousine for the trip. The driver was quite tall and black. She whispered to me, "I've never had a black cock. And you know what that say about the size of their cocks!"

There was a privacy screen we could have kept closed, but Karen insisted it remain open. We noticed the driver adjust the mirror to give himself a perfect view up her short skirt to her naked and wet pussy.

He stared into the mirror whenever she demanded I gave her some digital relief!

About five hours into the trip Karen had me finger her for about fifteen minutes straight as the driver watched in his mirror. Just as she was coming yet again she ordered the driver to pull into the rest area we were approaching. I continued fingering her until the car stopped and the driver had come around to open her door.

Karen stared at the bulge in his pants. It certainly looked bigger than mine. "My boyfriend has quite a big cock. He loves to watch guys with bigger ones fuck me and then eat their cum from my pussy. I love to watch my boyfriend suck cocks that are smaller than his. You can either get in hers and strip off so we can check your cock and then you have to let us have our way with you, or just get back in and drive."

He grinned. "Let's see his cock then because unless it's the biggest white cock I've ever seen he will be eating my cum from your pussy!" He slid into the car and began undressing. Pretty soon we both saw his 11 inches of rock hard black cock.

Now Karen made me strip to my white lace panties. She insisted there was no need to remove them as it was obvious my cock was no match. The driver smiled at the sight of my panty covered cock as Karen slid back on the seat to give him free access to her pussy.

She gasped as he started to enter her. This cock was even bigger than her largest vibrator and filled and stretched her pussy. She loved it! Soon he was pounding in and out hard and fast. I could see the white cream of Karen's pussy coating his cock. That was making me even harder.

He continued fucking at the same fast pace for a solid ten minutes, then gave one final thrust that brought Karen to yet another orgasm as his cum began to spurt deep inside of her. His massive balls delivered spurt after spurt of cum deep inside of her pussy. It was going to take a lot of licking and sucking to get it back out but I was ready!

He pulled out and quickly slid off of her allowing me to take his spot between her legs, but with my face rather than cock buried there. I began licking as he slid out of the car, dressing as he did so. A few seconds later the car began to move. Karen could see him watching in the mirror as I continued to lick.

We must have been driving for at least 10 minutes before I gasped as I finally tasted his cum. Then it began to flood my mouth and I was struggling to keep swallowing fast enough. Somehow I managed as my own cock began to throb harder and harder. I made no attempt to try to hold off. I thought Karen would be thrilled at the idea if I came in my panties the very first time I ate another mans cream pie from her.

As I finished the final remnants of the drivers cream pie I allowed my own cum to spurt into my white lace panties. Then I sat up beside Karen letting her see the mess I had made. "Did you cum in your panties you naughty boy?" she asked me, but looking up to see the drivers reaction.

He just smiled and continued driving. I had to sit there in just my wet panties until we were approaching the hotel. Again I was required to frequently finger or lick Karen during the next three hours, again getting hard but no chance of fucking!

Karen gave him a very generous tip when he dropped us at our hotel. He gave her his direct contact number and suggested she contact him directly next time she needed a driver. The way he said 'needed' certainly suggested it was more the driving of his cock into her pussy that he was offering!

We spent a quiet night as Karen now wanted to wait to be on the ship before our next experience. We boarded the next morning and went straight to the suite we were to share. It was huge. A bedroom with a king size bed, then a lounge area with a couch. Both opened onto a large private balcony with a table and chairs as well as two sun lounges. Karen smiled and removed her dress as we stood on the balcony and tossed it inside. Loud enough for anybody in the neighbouring balconies to hear she told me, "Strip down to your panties and lick my pussy Neil!"

The thought that a total stranger may have heard that turned me on! I was quickly down to the pink polka dot cotton panties I had selected for the day. I buried my face between those plump thighs and my tongue into the juicy pussy. As always she was delicious and in no time at all was coming all over my face. A few quick orgasms later she told me that was enough for now as she wanted to explore the ship.

As I began to dress Karen informed me that for the entire cruise the morning shower )which I had already had today) was the only time I could wash my face. After that any juices on my face were to be left untouched.

We left the cabin with my face coated in her cum. She kissed and me frequently making our boyfriend and girlfriend story believable but really just to taste her own cum!

The next couple of days were wonderful with lots of fingering, pussy licking and using her vibrators on her. We didn't spend all the time in our suite as there was lots to do between our sessions Karen had given me a short range pager that worked anywhere on the ship.

She would send message like 'Cabin 5' meaning meet her in the cabin in five minutes. Obviously I always raced back to our suite within the time limit and provided the requested service! Then on the third morning I got the message 'Oasis bar NOW!'

I headed to the Oasis Bar as quickly as I could. Karen was sitting on a lounge chair near a small table. It was too early in the day for her to drink but she had a coffee in front other. Opposite her was a young guy. He had a perfect view up her dress to her bald pussy and wasn't wasting the opportunity.

I moved around behind him so that he couldn't see me and waited for Karen to indicate if I was required to join them or just watch. She waved me over. "This is Peter. He is celebrating finishing his exams with a fantastic result and his parents gave him this cruise for doing so well. He's 18." Karen told me, then turned to Peter and told him,"This is my boyfriend Neil. He is a bit of a sissy and likes to wear panties and watch me being fucked. He also loves sucking cock. Now you told me you were still a virgin but hoping to lose it on the cruise. Do you think I'm too old or too fat to take your cherry?"

Peter's eyes went wide as he heard her describe me and then make the offer to him. He was still staring at her wet pussy. He finally stammered, "I ... I .... I'd love that!"

"You would also need to let Neil be the first person to suck you off. At 18 I'm sure you can come at least three or four times today. We would be ordering food in and you won't leave our cabin until midnight. Don't answer. Neil and I are in suite A10. Give us five minutes to get appropriately dressed and either meet us or not. We won't make this offer again." With that Karen stood and took my hand and led me away, back towards our cabin. Once there she stripped and had me put on a pink silk nightie and matching panties.

We waited in anticipation, both hoping that there would be a knock on the door. There was!

Karen ushered Peter in and told him to undress. He was staring at me. I thought for a minute that he was going to turn and run, but then both Karen and I realised at the same time that he liked what he saw. Slowly he undressed. His cock was hard, but only about 6" long.

Karen gathered his clothes, then placed them in the safe and locked the safe. "Don't worry, you'll get them back at midnight. I just don't want you leaving now until I'm satisfied. You are lucky you are a virgin because normally I don't let cocks smaller than Neil's in my pussy but I'll make an exception to take your cherry. You will not lick me or touch me. Your only job is to fuck me. You will get to watch Neil demonstrate how to please a woman and hopefully you will take notice for any future girlfriends. Now I can see your cock is already throbbing so get over here and just fuck me! It doesn't matter how quick just fill me with your cum!"

Peter jumped onto the bed with us. He got on top of Karen and she reached down and guided the throbbing cock into herself. Like most virgins he came the second his cock first experienced the delightful feel of a wet pussy.

I could see he was embarrassed at coming so quickly so quickly assured him, "Don't worry. Even I came just about as fast the first time I experienced this perfect pussy. I certainly did when I lost my virginity. Now just get off of her so I can lick your virgin cum from my girlfriends pussy!"

Peter now quickly slid off of her, then slid off the bed and sat in the chair we had positioned beside the bed. As he was only small and hadn't even been fully embedded when he came his cum was already starting to ooze out. I quickly slid my tongue in to stop it sliding down between her arse cheeks onto the sheets. Then I returned my tongue to her pussy and began licking it clean. My own cock was getting very hard, but this time I was controlling myself as I didn't want to cum until much later ... about a minute to midnight!

Once she was both clean and had cum three times I stopped and we headed out onto the balcony to sit and talk about sex until Peter was ready for his second lesson! Karen and Peter were naked, while I kept my lingerie on. Peter kept glancing at me.

Karen smiled and asked, "Would you like something pretty to wear to Peter? Neil needs to wear panties as well as a nightie because he isn't allowed to fuck me as he needs to avoid cumming for three days before he is allowed. But you can have a nightie or slip if you want ... what would you prefer?"

Peter went bright red and didn't immediately respond.

I told him, "Firstly nobody outside this room will ever know about it, and secondly unless you try it you won't know if you like it."

Now he smiled. "OK I'd like to try a slip please!"

I went in and grabbed a white slip for him. Peter slid it on and shuddered. "It feels so nice!"

Karen then spent the next half hour making up a story about her and my relationship. In this version we had been boy and girl friend for three years during which time I had only ever fucked her half a dozen times but she had had sex with dozens of men, all of whose cum I had then eaten from her pussy. (Later, after Peter finally left, I told her that I hoped in three years time the story she had told would be true.)

As he was only 18 Peter was already hard and ready for his next experience. Karen had been sitting on one of the sun lounges. Now she lay back and opened her legs. "I bet you last a lot longer this time Peter," Karen told him.

Peter was on her in a flash. His cock disappeared into her pussy as I watched from inches away. Peter began fucking her furiously but Karen and I both told him to stop. Now with our guidance he began to give Karen a nice long fuck. Every time we realised he was getting close we made him stop and just rest his cock inside of her. With our advice he lasted 25 minutes inside of her. Then we could both see he was too far gone. Now he was told to give Karen one final hard fast thrust. For the second time he came inside of Karen, this time though he was as deep as he could get.

This time he knew what was expected and quickly withdrew and swapped positions with me. He wanted to watch exactly how I licked pussy, especially a cum filled one. I let him have a close up view as I began licking. This time it took a few minutes before his cum started to appear. When it did I moved back for a few seconds to allow a small pool to develop between her pussy lips, letting Peter see his one cum oozing out. Then I dove back into eat that delicious meal.