All Comments on 'Panty Husband and Wife Share'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wife is a wonderwoman

Dr Lit, enjoyed your story -- what a wonderful wife you have and a complete teacher... Teachers would do well to be as demonstrative in their instruction as you were for your student. Wonderful.

DrLitDrLitalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I am very lucky to have a wife who enjoys my pleasure as much as her own.

happyturtle86happyturtle86almost 11 years ago
Lovely and Beautiful

That was a lovely and beautiful story. I very much enjoyed it.

DrLitDrLitalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I do have a wodnerful wife

I tell my wife almost daily how lucky I am to have her. She is not boastful or open to others we know, but she is an absolute tiger in our bedroom. She enjoys being called my whore in the bedroom and my princess in the living room. She constantly tells me she doesn't need to be thanked for what she does to me sexually, but I do thank her in words and also thank her with as much sexual pleasure as I can give her. I like to try to have her orgasm first before anything else. There are times she wants me in her right away. She does not orgasm from intercourse so I always try to go back to giving her an orgasm before I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Desperate husband

am daing to sheer my wife pussy panties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous