Panty Husband Fulfills a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did as planned and everything went perfect. Jessie was screaming, "Fuck me boys. Give me your cocks. I want all of both of you. Stretch my pussy. Jason slowly thrust in me. Jason, keep your cock in me. Let me feel this for as long as I can until one of you fall out."

Jessie was enjoying both of our cocks in her with me thrusting very slowly. Eventually, she said, "Wow that was amazing. Thanks guys. It's my turn to do the fucking and your turn to get your ass stretched."

I said, "I am ready baby. I want your big, black, thick cock in me. Let me help you put your strapon on for you."

Jessie said, "Thanks Jason. Zach you stand or sit right near us so you can see how much fun this is. I'm fucking you next and plan to bend the two of you side by side and rotate who gets my cock."

I helped Jessie step into her strapon and started kissing her black cock. I then took it into my mouth. She said, "You always suck my cock so well. Zach do you want to join in?"

Zach go on his knees and started licking Jessie's dildo. I backed off as he started. I bent over the bed with my elbows on the bed. Jessie said, "You seem like a natural Zach. You suck cock real well. Now let me take care of Jason. He wants this more than you can imagine."

Jessie lubed my ass and fingered me until I relaxed. She put the head of her cock on my ass hole and I relaxed as best I could. She moved the head in and out and I said, "I'm ready baby, give it all to me."

She slowly pushed the cock all the way in and I screamed, "Give it to me baby. Fuck my ass because I plan to fuck yours."

She said to Zach, "Come bend over the bed next to Jason. Put your elbows on the bed just like him. I'm going to fuck him and prime your ass with the butt plug. When you are relaxed and ready I'm going to fuck you. When you have had your fill I'm going to move back and forth between you and Jason fucking both of you. If you are lucky you can fuck me while I fuck Jason."

Zach did as he was told. He took the butt plug easily and said he liked it a lot, even more than the night before. He said to Jessie, "I'm ready. Fuck me and bust my cherry. I want my ass fucked by my sex goddess. Please be gentile."

Jessie said, "I took Jason's cherry and was gentile. I'll be very gentle when I bust yours."

Zach took all of Jessie's cock and loved it. He was having a great time. Jessie moved between my ass and his. Zach said, "Do my ass again." And Jessie did.

Finally, he asked when he got to fuck Jessie while she fucked me and she said, "Come on boy toy. Take me now."

He got behind her and fucked her pussy. He said, "I love this fucking train."

We spent the rest of the night fucking in all different ways. Jessie took it in the ass like nothing had happened the night before. She took my cock in her pussy and Zach's in her ass all at the same time. Jessie was very satisfied by the end of the night.

Zach somehow got up to do his triathlon. We all rested that afternoon. I went to Jessie and said, "My final gift to you is Zach for the night. You two fuck each other silly because tomorrow our life goes back to normal."

Jessie kissed me and said, "Thanks. I like the young stud, but you fuck me better. I'll give him a fucking he'll never forget."

That night Jessie and Zach were in the bedroom and the phone rang. It was Zoey. We talked for a while. I told her Jessie was not available. She finally said, "I was going to ask Jessie, but I'll ask you. I want a three way so bad and my husband has given me permission if it's you. Will you fly up here as soon as possible for a three day weekend? I want two dicks in me so bad, but I want to stay loyal to my husband. You are my dream come true. Will you do it, please? Ask Jessie and call me back."