All Comments on 'Panty Pleasure'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love panties too -- and more

Like in your story my wife and I shared my panty-wearing sexcapades with her BFF and later we told her husband. It was easier for me because I'd never met him before he knew of my cross-dressing. So, when he entered the room in his wife's panties and I was wearing my panties, nylons, bra & sexy teddie, our eyes met, our cocks both got hard -- and it was lust at first sight. Needless to say, he & I have since become gay lovers and our wives have been having a lesbian affair which we enjoy watching from time to time. Please continue this story -- I can't wait to read about your continuing panty adventures with your wife, her BFF & her husband.

DrLitDrLitabout 10 years agoAuthor
BFF sex

Unfortunately, we live in Florida and they live in Ohio. It's in the plans to visit, but it will never be a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it :)

I love to wear my wife's panties too, but they have to be worn by her first. I especially love the smell. Silky feel are best. She pulls them really tight as I build up to cum, it feels like the biggest orgasm ever.Thanks for sharing your stories :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! This sounds like a lot of fun. I would enjoy wearies panties in front of my partner and her BFF and having my partner pleasure my nipples! Ideally, her BFF would pleasure my nipples as well. Like Jason, I also shave my nipples.

"I enjoyed the nipple pleasure and was moaning and screaming." --That would be me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely great story, you’re one lucky guy. We need more women like your wife. Her encouragement and guidance speaks volumes. Panties are the best gateway for incredible sexual passion. Hopefully other wives/girlfriends will seize the opportunity to live a fuller life by putting their man in panties. It truly opens the door!

adventurous412258adventurous41225810 months ago

Great story like you my wife loves me in panties and other lingerie our sex life is fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous