Panty Raid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

The next morning my wife woke me up with a blowjob. While I took my shower she cooked me a nice big breakfast then she took her shower as I ate breakfast. When I was about to leave for work she emerged from the bedroom wearing a nearly transparent baby doll nightie and matching high healed slippers. She started to walk out the door with me. "Um, don't you think you are a bit under dressed to go outside?"

"It is more than I wore outside last night. I took that shirt off and kneeled on it while I gave David that blowjob and didn't put it back on till just before I walked through the door."

"But that was at night and this is in daylight. What if someone sees you this time?"

"Who says that no one saw me last night?"

"Were you observed?"

"Possibly. I don't care. I have a nice body and I am not ashamed of it."

I couldn't argue with that, or I didn't want to, and besides I wasn't ashamed of her body either. Not to mention that I was turned on by other guys drooling over my wife. Even though she is an adulterous she still loves me and we share more than just lust and sex, we share our love, our hope and dreams. She is both my lover and best friend and I hers. At that moment I realized that what we have could not be destroyed by adulterous sex, I knew we were about to embark on a major test of our love for each other and it would be hard but she is the one I wanted to grow old with and any children she had would be ours not just hers.

She walked out to my car with me on my arm. I am sure she was seen by several people that morning but I could never tell you by who, all that I remember was how beautiful she was. When we got to my car she kissed me then again after I got in. "Sweetie, You're almost out of condoms so you better stop and get a bunch more on your way home. Call me when you leave the store with them." She looked up, "You better get going David is here."

Backing out the driveway I noticed that David was parked in the street waiting for me to leave. I continued till I was next to him in the street. I stopped and looked over at him, he just smiled and pulled into my driveway and parked were I just was. Getting out of his car he walked up to my wife and kissed her on the mouth for just a moment and when they broke the kiss my wife waved to me and I back. They embraced a second time with more passion as he felt her up. I thought he was going to strip my wife right there in front of the entire neighborhood as he felt her up. Luckily he didn't remove what little cloths she had on till after they got into the house.

That day was a very long one, not only because my thoughts were stuck on what my wife and David were most likely doing all day while I was gone, but we also started the preparation for my meeting with a new client this Thursday and Friday. My boss liked the idea that I would stay the weekend in case they needed me for anything the following Monday. Under this new schedule I wouldn't be flying home till Wednesday morning. I was sure that my wife would like that, I just hoped that she would give my seed a chance to compete with the others when I got back. Even though I would not have much of a chance that long after her peak fertility time which I was pretty sure was Saturday. The realization that I most likely would be coming home to a pregnant wife gave me an instant erection and nearly embarrassed me in front of my staff.

We didn't get out of the office till a couple hours after we normally did. Nearly forgetting to get the condoms I had to double back to the store. Calling my wife as I was walking out the store I could tell that she was not alone, she was in bed with David on top of her fucking her. "Get me a couple pregnancy tests." I did what she asked of me. Got two of them and a funny look from the cashier who rang me up for the second time that night.

When I got home David was just pulling out and he waved to me with a smile on his face. I don't see how anyone could not have a smile on their face after spending the day fucking my wife. That wasn't all they did though. They also worked how the film shoot was going to work. Tomorrow was going to be their fist day shooting. He was going to follow her around as she did some shopping and running errands in a very short skirt. Lots of innocent looking panty shots would be the object of the day.

The next day when I got home David didn't leave till we went to bed. I still didn't get to see them fuck, just listened to them again. And just like that first night they fucked she walked out to the car with him wearing one of my shirts and gave him another nude blowjob with the door of his car open.

The next day, Wednesday, they would film the part were the four guys would brake in and rummage through Laura's panty drawer. Since David was going to be in that shot he taught Laura how to run the camera for the shot. It was also the first time she got to meet the other three guys who were going to fuck her over the weekend.

Then Thursday morning before I left they would film my wife taking the first pregnancy test and a few other shots that they wouldn't tell me about. Friday and Saturday they would shoot her seduction scenes. The rest of the time till I get back they would do any extra pickup shots or retakes.

When David left Wednesday my wife didn't blow him in the drive way like the last few times. She started to but then climbed on to his cock and rode him till he shot one more time into her that day. Walking back into the house with his cum running down her legs she came over to me and unlocked the handcuffs that prevented me from watching. Pulling me into the bedroom we used up the last of the condoms I had. "Before you get home from your trip pick up some more condoms if you want to get inside of me."

Thursday morning David woke us up when he arrived to do the shoot that morning. I was actually relived when the test showed that she wasn't pregnant. He then filmed me leaving with her walking out to the car with me wearing the shortest possible skirt, it barely covered her crotch while she stood there in high heals. Bending down to give me a kiss good by when I got in my car I was pretty sure David was getting a nice shot of her panty clad ass for his movie. "I love you and thank you for letting me do this. I will call you every night till you get home. Please do not forget the condoms because I will want to make love to you when you get back." She kissed me again when I told her, "I love you too and enjoy yourself." I left for the meeting even though I would have rather been home watching my lovely wife make her movie.

That night when she called me she was riding David's cock. She was going to be sleeping with him every night till I got back and if I forgot those condoms he would be staying even longer while I slept on the couch.

Sleeping on that couch wasn't my idea of fun, I remembered to get some more condoms when I got home. Unfortunately I was not allowed to see any of the footage till it was edited and ready. They worked on the editing for several weeks, sometimes at our house when I was at work but usually at his. Some of those evenings stretched into all nighters.

After a month and a half after that weekend they did another small scene. A few days after that I noticed that the second pregnancy test was gone. Wondering what it said I went looking for it. I never did find it.

I was still not allowed to see the film, it wasn't ready they kept telling me. I didn't care, I wanted to watch my wife getting fucked. I felt like a little child in a candy store being told that I couldn't have any candy.

As the months wore on I noticed that my wife would no longer let me see her naked and that she seemed to be getting a belly. The thought that she may have gotten a nine month package gave me a constant hard on.

Then finally just after five months from that weekend I finally got to see the video, well DVD actually. I do have to say that David did a wonderful job on that DVD. The movie opened with my wife getting out of the car at the grocery store and flashing the camera her panties as she did so. After the second 'accidental' panty shot the opening credits start.

The first scene after the opening credits showed us as I left for my business trip and I was right, in that short skirt you could see her panty covered ass as she kissed me before I left. Her first nude scene was next when she took that first pregnancy test that showed a negative, pouting she threw it away.

Before I left I wasn't even allowed to see the Polaroids of the other guys who got to fuck my wife so now I was seeing them for the first time. From the way she now looked five months latter I am sure one of them planted their seed in my wife. Only one of them looked remotely familiar, that one I think I met at a party at David's many years ago.

Watching those four guys rummaging through my wife's panties was strange. Finally they chose their favorite and one of their buddies would take the picture of them holding them up next to their face. Laying all four panties across the top of her dresser they placed the matching Polaroid on top of the panties after writing something on them.

When my wife discovered what they left her she acted shocked them intrigued. On each of the pictures was written, "Wear these for me when I see you on," then it had a date, Friday or Saturday, morning or afternoon.

Come Friday morning she was wearing a robe. Walking past her dresser she stopped and stared at the panties and pictures as they still laid there. A smile over came her face as she twiddled with her wedding ring. Reaching for the first pair of panties she pulled them on under her rob then got dressed in a light summer dress.

A knock on the door startled her, leaving to see who it was she returned with the first guy as they were kissing each other. Working the dress off of her she stood before the stranger in just her sexy panties. He pulled off his shirt and started to remove his pants. "No we shouldn't be doing this, I am a married woman and I don't even know your name."

"You're husband isn't here and what name I might give you may not be mine, and I am going to fuck you." he said as he removed the last of his cloths and stood before my wife naked and she in the panties he chose for her. She knelt before him and began to suck his cock which she really got into. After he was good and hard he picked her up and guided her to the bed on her back and grabbed her panties to pull them off of her, again she protested, "No you can't do this to me."

"Oh but I am."

"Fine," she said as she arched her ass off the bed letting him pull her panties off of her, "But I am not protected and I am fertile this weekend you will have to wear a condom." She reached to the place we keep them but there was non there, "Oh no I am out."

"That is OK, I prefer it bare." He climbed on top of her and ran his huge cock across her pussy.

"You will need to pull out, don't cum in me."

He shoved his cock into her and she screamed in both pleasure and pain. "Oh my god, oh my god you are huge. Fuck me. Fuck my adulterous pussy." He did and I finally got to watch another man fuck my wife. This wasn't the type of fucking you see in a polished porn, this was real fucking by two beautiful people who had obvious lust for each other. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he pounded her pussy over and over, she was nearly in a constant state of orgasms. He couldn't take it any more and filled her unprotected pussy with his seed then rolled off of her to show her soiled pussy to the camera, to me, as his cum started to leak out.

"You came in me." She said weekly.

"Never said I wouldn't and I am going to again."

This time he fucked her from behind with all fours on the bed. When they finished this time she lay there limply on her back. "At least kiss me before you leave." He did then he gave each of her tits a suck. After he was dressed he grabbed her panties and shoved them down the front of his pants. Smiling he left.

Cutting to the door to the master bath she emerged through it wearing just a towel. Walking strait to her dresser she grabbed the next pair of panties and held them up, smiled then pulled them on. Just then the next guy walked into the bedroom. "The door was unlocked so I let myself in." My wife looked up at him first in surprise then it faded to a smile. Dropping the towel she stood before this stranger in the panties he picked out for her like the last guy did. Licking her lips she said, "You are going to fuck me aren't you?"

"Oh ya." he responded.

She grabbed him, pulled him to herself and started making out with him. This was the guy I think I saw at that party at David's and if I remember correctly he had bragged about knocking up some married woman. In this scene my wife was the aggressor as she striped him then knelt before him and gave her second blowjob to the second guy in one day.

Pushing him on the bed on his back she climbed out of her panties and straddled him. Impaling herself on his hard large cock she moaned in pleasure. "You like fucking other men's wives?"

"Oh Ya."

"I am not on the pill and very fertile. You want to knock me up?"

"Oh ya." he said as he reached up and began to play with her breasts.

Riding him as hard as she could she screamed out, "Oh yes, knock me up, impregnate me, give me a bastard for my husband to raise." Over and over she moaned or screamed out those phrases as she rode his potent cock. Finally he couldn't take any more and erupted up into her fertile womb. She collapsed on top of him.

They started kissing and caressing each other till he got hard. He rolled her over onto her back and mounted her missionary stile. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he slowly fucked her. With ever thrust she would moan. Over and over she sounded wonderful as she enjoyed that cock in her unfaithful pussy. The longer he fucked her he slowly increased his rhythm, she kept time to his thrust with her moaning and they got louder and louder and increased in pitch till she was screaming. He jack hammered my wife till he blew his seed into her unprotected fertile pussy.

Pulling out and off of her he knelt down and kissed her flat belly, "I hope it is my child your belly grows for." He got dressed and like the first guy grabbed her panties and stuffed them down the front of his pants.

Looking over at my wife who was spending more time watching me than the DVD I was pretty sure if it wasn't this guy, number two, then it was one of the other three that has made her belly grow. "I love you." I told her. She blushed and smiled at me. "He spent the night that night with me and David. Had my fist threesome that night."

Looking back to the video I had to rewind it a bit to watch as she got dressed for her third lover. This time she also put on a matching garter belt and bra, fish net stockings, a black skirt that came down to the top of her stockings, a white blouse and black stiletto high heal shoes.

Someone knocked on the door. Opening the door we see the third stud. She embraced him right there in the doorway with a passionate kiss. As they stood there making out he started caressing her ass then pulled up her skirt till he could get his hands under it. He worked her panties down and they fell on the floor in front of the door. Guiding her further into the house he kicked the door shut with his foot and guided her to couch. Ripping open her blouse, buttons flew all over the place, then he striped her bra off and began to play with her breast, kissing and sucking them I could see the pleasure in her face.

Removing his own clothes he guided her face to his cock which she enthusiastically began to suck. When he was good and hard he grabbed her and guided her to the arm of the couch and bent her over it and pulled up her skirt and thrust his cock into her pussy from behind and fucked her non stop till he filled her full of his seed.

She laid down on the floor with her skirt pulled up to her waist, her stocking encased legs sprawled open exposing her framed pussy as it leaked the third strangers cum. "My buddy said you begged him not to cum in you yet you seemed to beg for mine."

"The damage was already done. So why shouldn't I enjoy the carnal pleasure of you and your friends?"

"Are you really ripe this weekend?"

"Yes."

With a wicked smile he straddled her chest and began to tit fuck my wife. She pushed her ample breasts together for him. Just before he came he pulled back and buried his cock back into her fertile pussy and let loose another load into her.

"Normally I would have came over your face and tits but since you're letting me knock you up every load I got is for your cunt." I didn't like this guy as much as the others and hopped he wasn't the one that succeeded that weekend.

After he got off of her he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up so she could suck his cock back into hardness. This time as they fucked her skirt was no longer on her, he used it as a pillow, as he laid there on his back and she road him.

Like with each time with the other guys and twice already with this guy she had another orgasm as he filled her for the third time. Pushing her off of him she just laid there in the middle of the living room leaking his cum as he got dressed. Walking out the door he stopped and grabbed her panties and shoved them down the front of his pants before he exited out the door.

The last stranger, well not really stranger, I knew it had to be David since he was the only one of the four not to fuck my wife in this film so far, was about to make his entrance as my wife came walking out of the bedroom wearing a nearly transparent summer dress that I never saw before. Cut low it exposed a lot of her bra less breasts and didn't hid her nipples as they were visible through the thin material. The dress extended down to just above mid thigh and was so thin that you could easily see her panties through the dress. She wore her hair up and had done an exquisite job on her makeup.

She continued through the house and out onto the patio in our backyard. There sitting on the lounge was David. Seeing her he rose and they greeted each other with a kiss that was both passionate and sensual like two lovers that hadn't seen each other in months. Her hair fell and so did that dress. David lead her down to the lounge as they continued to kiss, his clothes following her dress to the patio leaving him nude and my wife in just a pair of sexy panties that did nothing to hide what they concealed, just like the dress she no longer wore.

Pulling off her panties he began to eat her pussy. She squirmed and thoroughly enjoyed his treatment of her. Bringing her to the brink of an orgasm he got her to lay on top of her as he continued to eat her and she began to suck on his huge cock. After she came she climbed up onto his cock and eased her adulterous pussy down on David's potent cock. Right there in broad daylight on the patio in our backyard on a Saturday afternoon my wife fucked another man. I wondered how many people watched them. Like with all the others she didn't stop riding his cock till he came in her.

I wondered how many times he came in her that week and a half from that first time they fucked the previous Sunday until the following Wednesday. He had just walked out of the bedroom when I got home that day with my new box of condoms.

They cuddled and kissed for a while on that lounge. My wife was telling him how David and his buddies fucked her better than I, her husband ever could. Getting up my wife pulled David to the middle of the back yard and laid down on her back pulling David down over her and with her other hand she guided his hard cock back into her pussy and told him, "I want your baby in me not those other guys. Your sperm better out compete theirs if you ever want to fuck me again. Knock me up. Knock up this unfaithful housewife."

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers