Papa and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to tell me. I knew he would, and it wasn't just because of me or what I was doing to him. The effects of the alcohol-laced blood that he had just downed were starting to suffuse his system with abnormal celerity in an effort to replace the blood I had drained him of. Though he had very little alcohol, the amount that had hit him at once, coupled with the light-headedness of blood loss, resulted in a drunken state similar to effects of several shots of hard liquor.

When I grazed the edge of my teeth on the sensitive nub of his stiffened nipple, he arched his back and stuck out his chest for more. Not giving in to his desires, I stopped my attentions to his nipple. I found his mouth and kissed him hard, using teeth and bruising force. I craved him, badly, and he needed to know how fucking much.

He put both hands between us and shoved me firmly away, our kiss broken with a smack of reluctant lips. We were both gasping. For me, it was out of habit and unfilled desires. For him, I thought in satisfaction, it was an uncontrollable reaction to my kissing the living hell out of him.

A lazy smile curved his lips, and his eyes fluttered open. They were glowing again like gold under the sun. His pupils dilated. His cheeks were rosy. The alcohol, lust, and my bite combined to make a potent aphrodisiac for my already insatiable lover.

Clumsily, he slipped away from me. I let him go watching, more than a little amused, as he stood on unsteady legs and ended up stumbling backwards. His ass hit the edge of the table, and his hands came up to grip it to steady himself.

"It's time." He said silkily. "Pants down. Now." There was a slight slur to his speech, and I was reminded of how young he really was. He was so susceptible to the effects of a mere cup of Port. But that had a lot to do with the fact that tonight was the first time I had ever allowed him a taste of alcohol. And what an introduction it was!

I stood up, crowding his space but not touching him, and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my sweatpants. I lowered them to just below my ass and let it slip off the rest of the way, pooling at my feet. I stepped out of them.

His eyes were glued to my throbbing cock and his hands cracked the edge of the thick mahogany table, evidence of how strong he was becoming.

"Sit down," His voice cracked a little, and he cleared his throat, "and spread your legs."

I raised a brow at his commanding tone and he added an impatient, "Pleeease."

I would have laughed if my brain had not been so completely preoccupied with the taking in the vision he made. I scooted the chair back a bit and sat down, my ass at the edge of my seat. Then I spread my legs and gripped the armrests of my chair to keep from touching myself.

"Let me see you."

Wordlessly he pulled at the tie at his waist and the light material spread open to reveal the most delectable sight I had ever seen. He was breathtakingly gorgeous naked, but incased in lace and satin, he was to-fucken-die-for! I noticed though, that his dick was looking slightly strangled, and made a mental note to buy enough crotch-less panties so that he could wear a different one everyday for a year.

Erin leaned back, putting more of his weight onto the table, slightly on the tips of his toes with legs spread for my viewing pleasure. "I didn't know you liked your men cross dressed, Papa."

I made a face at him. "I don't. I just wanted to see you in tiny, lace panties."

"Aaand?"

"Aaand you'll be wearing them from this day forward." I said in a tone that brooked no contest.

"So you just happened to have women's panties laying around..." His eyes narrowed suddenly suspicious, and I felt the chill and venom in his tone when he said, "Don't tell me I'm wearing used panties from one of those bitches you fucked!"

"No!" I assured him, feeling embarrassed by the truth of why I had the outfit 'laying around'. Reluctantly, I admitted, "I bought them...and two other pairs, a month ago...after I saw you taking a dip in the pool in your Speedos."

At my words his menacing expression dissolved and by the end of it he looked like the cat that got the cream. I didn't even tell him that I hadn't 'fucked' any 'bitches' in months because every time I did, I barely held back from calling out his name.

He took a step toward me and started to kneel, but I caught his hand halting him. I bent down and picked up my sweatpants. I folded it neatly and thickly before I laid it between my feet saying, "Kneel here, sweetheart."

When he didn't immediately kneel, I looked up at him, and was startled by the expression on his face. He was smiling, but his brows were knitted almost as if in pain and there was something soft in his eyes. He looked...touched by what I had done and I was embarrassed again.

"The floor is hard and cold." I said by way of explanation.

He nodded smiling a bit more brightly and tightened his hand in mine before lowering himself to his knees.

He placed his hands on my knees and ran them up my thighs. "Hmm..." he hummed with a pout, one of his hand gliding up over my balls and the underside of my cock.

I wanted to toss my head back in ecstasy at finally having his hands on my cock again, but I also did not want to miss anything he was going to do, so I forced myself to watch, rapt.

As his hand started a slow leisurely stroke of my cock, the index finger of his other hand prodded at the spot where the hickey he had placed there earlier had faded to almost nothing.

He wet his lips and dipped his head down to kiss my left knee, where his lips and tongue started the hot wet trail up to that spot again. Like he did before, he kissed and licked it before setting to work, putting the hickey back into place. All the while, his smooth hand stroked up and down my turgid cock with a hip-bucking twist at the tip. I was spewing pre-cum, and his hand and my cock were covered in it by the time he was done replacing his mark.

"Suck my cock, sweet...ah." My words were unneeded, because his hot mouth had engulfed a good four inches of my cock before I finished my sentence. Against my will, my eyes shut tight at the sheer pleasure of occupying the wet cavern of his hot mouth.

He didn't tease or torture me with tiny licks or touches. He sucked on my cock, hard, like his life depended on it and almost immediately had my cock down his throat. In his position he couldn't quite deepthroat me, but what inches he could not fit in his mouth he jacked with his soft hands.

Glug! Glug! Glug! The rhythmic sound of him fucking his throat onto my cock filled the huge dinning hall and was like music to my ears.

Then he pulled off my cock gasping for air, his face streaming with tear and his chin was coated with saliva. Not even close to catching his breath he lifted my cock and slapped it against his pursed lips and his soft cheeks a couple of times before he averted some of his oral attention to my aching balls. He bathed them with his tongue, panting hot puffs of breaths upon them before sucking one into his mouth and humming to his and my pleasure. He did the same to the other and then was back to jamming my cock as far down his throat as he could get it at that angle.

He did this repeatedly until I felt my balls begin to tighten up and I quickly, but gently, pulled him off of me bringing one of my own hands to squeeze painfully hard at the base of my cock to stave off coming.

He made a sound of protest and leaned forward to get one last tongue-y suck of the bulbous head of my cock before I stood up, bringing him up to his toes with me. Our lips locked again, because I was growing to love the taste of myself when mingled with him.

I walked forward, making him take clumsy steps back until his ass met the table again.

"Turn around." I ordered harshly.

He spun quickly, and I took a step back to see, pushing his upper body down slightly and flipping the hem of the robe up on his back. God? Christ? The Al-fucking-mighty?! Whoever it was that I was to thank, his ass was the holiest fucking creation that the universe or God created. The red lace covered his skin from his lower back where it met the curve of his ass to three or so inches below, hardly covering half of his round creamy white asscheeks. I brought my hands down hard on each cheek, eliciting a soft breathy "Ooo!" from his lips. When my hands were full of the firm flesh of his cheeks, I squeezed painfully at the bared flesh, spreading them wide apart to reveal an inch thick of lace that hugged his crevice. I could fucking see his puckered rosy asspussy through the thin red lace.

"FUCK, that's a pretty ass."

I used my thumb to massage his pink rosebud through the material for a bit before I pushed it into his asshole along with the lace. It gave only a little and he let out a throaty moan, squirming beneath me.

"Please, Daddy." I fucking LOVED how he switched to calling me 'Daddy' when he was horned up.

I dragged him back towards me, his back flushed with my front, and I pushed the dinner plates and everything that was too close to the end of the table to a crashing heap on the floor.

I took his shoulder and pressed his front down on the table, so he bent at the waist with his torso pressed against table, careful to keep his hips well away from the table. I did not want to crush the hard sensitive bits of him that I adored so much.

"Are you Daddy's boy?" I asked massaging his furled hole with my thumb again.

"Yea," he agreed breathily with a sultry smile. "Your sinful boy."

I gave his ass a sharp smack. He cried out in pain, but pleasure was there too.

"Yes, Papa! Spank m-AHHH!" I smacked his asscheeks hard. The loud THWAK rent the air. He was gasping for breaths and his legs were trembling.

He let out a sob and then, "Oooh, Daddy!" It sounded like a call for mercy and also like plea for more.

I caressed his reddening ass cheeks. It was searing hot under my palm.

I stepped into him, bending at the knees a bit to line my cock up in the crevice of his cheeks, and then the rest of my body followed. Our bodies flushed together. I ran my hands over his satin covered shoulders where I started to gently knead his tense muscles, then down his arms until my hands found his. I interlaced our fingers, and buried my face in his hair at the nape, taking a deep lungful of his heavenly scent. Then, I left a kiss there before moving to kiss his ears.

At first it was only a press of the lips, but soon, my tongue delved into and traced the shell of his ear. I treated his earlobe to a suck and a light nip and he squirmed beneath me. I ground my body harder into his, wanting to get even closer. He reciprocated the action, arching and pressing back to me.

"You are the sweetest sin a man could commit." I whispered into his ear, and then moved my mouth to give his other ear the same treatment. He obliged me by turning his other ear up for me. "I would embrace hell a thousand times over to have you like this." I whispered it quietly into his ear like a closely guarded secret.

"Unhhhnnn." he moaned out in close-eyed bliss. "Me too, Papa."

"Shall I put my tongue in this little hole back here too? Should I kiss it? Nibble and eat it?" I asked him with a buck of my hips so that my cock slid against said hole.

"Yes, Yes! I need you in there!" He cried out. "Tongue. Finger. Cock, whatever...I just need YOU in there."

Who was I to deny him, or me THAT?

I divested him of his robe, taking a brief second to admire the graceful planes of his lithe stretching back and noting the tiny moles that marred his otherwise unblemished skin in a most becoming way. Then, I clasped his hands in mine again and outstretched them in front of him. Flattening his palm on the cold wooden surface, I told him, "Your hands stay there, darling."

He nodded in understanding. So sexy and willing.

I took his chin and turned him so I could look in his beautiful eyes and for a suspended moment we stared at each other, both searching for...something. Eventually, I broke our eye contact by viciously claiming his mouth, needing and yearning to be inside him in both the literal and figurative sense.

I broke our lips apart to kiss the small mole on his left shoulder and then the mole on the curve of his right shoulder blade. My hands rubbed and stroked his back where my lips didn't touch. He chuckled a little, tickled when I grazed my lips on the mole that was at his right side, low near his ribs. It made me press a smile to the mole at the dip in his lower back.

I knelt down behind him and said, "You have earned ten. Count them."

"Wha-AH!" He cried out sharply when I interrupted his confused inquiry with a sharp smack to his right ass cheek.

"One..." I told him.

"One." He repeated shakily.

I gave his left cheek a smack, this one a little lighter than the previous one.

"Two-Ughuuuh." He had barely counted the second when I followed it with a quick stinging strike to his left again. "Three."

He was gasping for breath.

I rubbed the handprints I left on his ass with soothing strokes.

"Papa?"

"Shhhh..."

I swatted his right ass cheek so hard even my palms were stinging. I didn't wait for him to count again before I struck his left with equal force. He groaned out through gritted teeth.

"Four. Five." He sobbed out, and his legs were trembling now. I could see the pink tip of his cock sticking out of the panties, leaking profusely onto his right thigh. The clear stream of precum was leaking down to his knees already.

My son had a masochistic streak that called to the darkness in me, which I only let out during bed play with partners who were into that sort of thing. So far, I had tried to keep it hidden from him, but the clear evidence of how much he reveled in the abuse I was delivering made my own cock weep in anticipation. I never thought that it was possible for my cock to get any harder than it already had been in the past day I had spent with him, but there it was. My cock was harder than fucking steel!

The sixth cracking blow I gave him was so hard he cried out unbidden, his ass squirming uncontrollably from the pain. I paused, waiting for him to come to himself, and when he did, he did not forget to count. His voice was hoarse, but obediently he didn't move or cry for me to stop. Quite to the contrary, he waited impatiently for the rest with a slight, almost imperceptible, rolling of his hips.

The seventh blow was a mere tap, but he gasped anyways and counted. I nearly laughed when his whole body drew tight as a bow, as if anticipating the eighth to be painful, but I again tapped lightly. He counted that one with a relaxed sigh. I waited a long time before delivering the next one, taking the opportunity to gently rub his now flaming red ass. The blood I had brought up to just under his skin with my punishing strikes made them feel hot to the touch. When I finally did give him the ninth, he was caught of guard, letting out a strangled yelp at his smarting ass.

"Nine!"

For the last one, I cheated a little bringing both hands slamming down, hard enough to make a decent smacking sound, but not enough to cause real pain.

"Ten." He said weakly.

I didn't let him rest, instead I drew his panties aside like I had fantasized I would in the shower earlier and set upon eating his ass like a rogue Vampire with his first taste of untainted blood. My hands squeezed his ass cheeks and held them wide apart, so that I could lick broad stripes over his puckered hole.

"Hmmm....you did so good, baby."

I used the tip of my tongue to trace around and around his hole several times and then stiffened it so that I could poke it inside his warm, welcoming orifice. It gave under the pressure with more ease than I had anticipated. It seemed his ass had healed some, but was not completely tightened up to its original state just yet. That was a relief, because I was so turned on, I could not comprehend how I could find enough self-restraint to be gentle with him once I finally got my cock back inside of him.

"Oh Papaah! Eat my little ass hole." He cried out, humping his ass back at my face.

I responded by laving lazily until he was restless and begging to be fucked, but he wasn't ready for my cock. I stuck out my tongue again and began stabbing it into his ass pussy, mimicking what I would soon be doing.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that Daddy. I need you so bad!" he was whimpering.

My fingers had joined in at this point, making quick work of opening his ass up for me. Carefully, but hastily I was pushing in one finger into his impatient pink sheathe, then two, and then three, scissoring and twisting them.

"You want my cock?" I asked.

"Yes!" He barked. "Please. I think I'd die if I don't have it now!"

I placed butterfly kisses on his abused red cheeks, before I got up to my feet.

"I need some lube!" I realized. If it had been anyone else, I would have just spit on my cock and his ass and be done with it, but not with my son!

"The olive oil!" He gasped.

I saw the small serving bottle of oil they had placed out on the table to be had with the fresh bread and summoned it. It landed smack in my hands and I quickly poured a strip over my cock from base to tip. As I stroked the makeshift lube all over my cock, I poured a liberal amount down the crack of his ass.

I tossed the bottle onto the table, and the contents spilled out, but I barely gave it a thought. I wanted inside my son, had held back for more than an hour since waking and my body and cock were feeling the symptoms of withdrawal. Even so, I made sure that his asshole was properly greased before I stepped up to the prized hole and rubbed the broad tip of my cock up and down his crack, using just enough pressure so that it caught onto the opened ridge of his ass rim with every pass.

"Tell me what you want, love."

"Your cock, Daddy! Please put your cock in my pussy!"

I lined up my cock and pressed forward, so that his asshole expanded under the pressure, but not enough to let it pop in. Perhaps I was a masochist too, but holding back from having what I wanted so badly that I was visibly shaken brought a delicious excitement into my chest. Instead of doing what we were both desperate for, I took my cock away from his entrance and I asked, "And to whom does this pussy belong?"

"Daddy?" He complained.

I smacked his ass, and he jerked with a cry.

"My pussy belongs to you, Papa." He sobbed, restlessly scrabbling at the table beneath him. "Only you."

"Ask me for it again."

"May I please have your fat cock in my asspussy, Daddy?" He paused a moment and looked back at me with a wicked grin. "Your bad boy needs his pussy filled to behave."

I laughed and bent forward to kiss his irresistible lips, then stood back up to watch myself finally breach his silken, hot asshole. Deliberately slow, I sank centimeter by excruciatingly slow centimeter into his contracting pussy. I was caught between watching the pained ecstasy on his face and the unyielding breach of my too thick cock into his too small pussy hole. By the time I was fully seated in him, I was moist with perspiration, and I could see him gleaming with it too.

"Papa," he said breathily. "I'll never get used to how wide you stretch me."

I pulled out just as slowly as I had pushed in, and he groaned into the inside of his arm.

"I guess I have to do this over and over until you are then." I sank into him again, taking my time so we could both enjoy the sensation of his asswalls stretching around every inch of my invasion, forced to accept me.

"All day, Daddy." He agreed.

I pulled back out to the tip.

"I want your cock up my cunt in a room full of people." He continued.

"UHN!" He groaned when I had slammed in to the hilt at the suggestion.

"You like that, Daddy?" He asked panting as my hips started building up to a faster pace. "You want other Governors to watch my cunt bouncing on your big cock during one of your meetings?"