Papa and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! Even if that wasn't true, the idea of it was making my balls draw up. I was hammering his ass now, but as turned on as I was, I couldn't quite reach the precipice.

I stopped my fucking and helped him bring both of his legs onto the table so that he was on splayed knees in a pose reminiscent of frogs. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions for him, but it allowed me unfettered access to his asshole, which was stuck out half a foot from the edge of the table and exposing his asspussy for the deep hard dicking I was aiming for.

I clenched his hips hard and I knew he would be bruised as I started battering his tiny pussy. He was moaning and whimpering, his ass canal was squeezing around my cock and I felt as powerful as the fuck I was delivering to his ass. I loved how his asscheeks jiggled under the unforgiving onslaught of my selfish plundering. He was biting his lower lip hard and wincing when I slammed into him to the very base of my cock, penetrating him more deeply than I have done yet.

"Fuck, baby! You want it too don't you?" I asked. "You want me to fuck you in front of people."

He didn't deny it, just kept grunting and crying out in pleasure while I continued ramming his hole.

"I'll have you here under the table, so I can fuck your throat for all to see." Fuck. I can just see him, face red and wet with cum and saliva, gagging around my cock buried deep in his throat for all the other Governors to see while they tried to discuss serious matters about our race.

I was getting close.

"Then, I will paint your face with my cum and make you sit up in your seat so they can watch you eat it off your face."

All of a sudden, I heard arguing voices outside in the hall and the clicking of quickly approaching footsteps of at least two people. But I couldn't stop. I was so close. I fucked him harder and faster, rutting in desperation for the orgasm that was so close.

"No, don't." I heard Page cry desperately. Her voice and footsteps sounded dangerously close to the double doors that I had used to enter the dining hall. I still didn't stop. I was so close to cumming that I could fucking taste it!

Erin tensed and gasped "Papa!"

He looked back at me, eyes wide with horror. He had heard too. When he tried to get up though, I grabbed him hard by the back of his neck and forced him down, slamming up his pussy like a man possessed. I shifted and bucked until he gasped and let me know that I had hit his sweet spot. I made sure that my surging thrust hit his button as many times as I could with my erratic fucking.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh, fuck me!" He sounded scared and excited repeating the mantra like a prayer.

The door burst open and Page and my head Enforcer, Alec Ramsey, stopped dead in the doorway. Whatever they were about to say was robbed from their gaping mouths at the sight of me plowing into my son's backside.

It seemed that was too much, or rather, just enough to do the trick for Erin when he came hard, bucking and writhing, his palms smacking the table with wood-shattering force under my firm hold and sobbing "Daddy!"

His asswalls milked unendingly around my huge erection as his orgasm went on for long moments. After another handful of thrusts, I finally climaxed with a mind-numbing orgasm, bellowing his name and continuing to hammer single-mindedly into his snug sheathe while our audience watched in rapt disbelief.

I collapsed, boneless on top of Erin, gasping for breath until I felt him shaking and moaning, still overly-sensitized from such a huge orgasm.

I helped him lower his legs, petting and shushing him until he was silent and in control of himself. I leaned over his weak prone body to bring our lips together kissing him tenderly.

"You did so good, baby." I whispered on his lips.

He smiled, drained and sleepy. "I love you, Papa."

I kissed his nose feeling warmth, affection, and love to the deepest darkest pits of my nonexistent soul. When I heard his breaths turn soft and measured, I knew he fell asleep.

Only then did I turn my attention to the two intruders at the door. My eyes narrowed with hostility. Fangs bared with aggression, I growled, "This better be fucking good, Ramsey."