All Comments on 'Paper Girl Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE ENDING

Very well done. I liked that Dan didn't have a clue of why Harriet was acting upset - some people just don't have a clue. I felt that was realistic. I liked that you didn't rush Dan and Becky into sex. Having Becky and Dan get together at the end was a good way to do it. It allowed both of them to move on and allowed Dan to get back to Harriet. Nice dialogue and enjoyable scenes. Good, hot sex scenes too. Now I need to go back to some of your other stories that I liked but haven't re-read recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

It was a pleasure to read something written in such a natural, free flowing style. Thank you, Magmaman.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine Story as always

Very enjoyable and well written. Thanks!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Disappointing.......

I was very disappointed in the outcome of this story. It could have been developed into something much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice little tale

Of love....so glad he got to fuck the young girl before she left.....could have developed their relationship a bit more but at least he had the lass across the road to go and hose down.....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Hot young red head plus guy 60+ equals 5 stars. Tonight I'll be dreaming of a pretty redhead I knew way back when.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Paper Girl Previous Part
Paper Girl Series Info