Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

"Oh, God I'm cumming!" I yell as I begin to pump my seed deep in Zoe's pussy.

"Yesssss, fuck my cunt!" Zoe screams back as she bucks her hips up to take all my cum into her as I drive myself down onto her body in one last thrust pushing her over the edge into an intense orgasm that has her body spasming under me.

I roll off my lover to lie on my back beside her; both of us completely spent from our long trip and this strange, eventful and erotic day. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is our house servants using their tongues to clean the cum and pussy juice from between our legs and then covering us with a light sheet.

~oo00O00oo~

"Eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast, Madam, or fruit?" Leilani asks in a bright good morning voice.

"I'm not sure," Zoe mumbles as she wakes up on the balcony of our beach shack. "What do you want Serge?" she asks as she swats my naked ass.

"Huh?" I ask as I open my eyes to a bright sunrise.

"Leilani wants to know what we want for breakfast."

"Sex. I want sex. Fuck me you beautiful thing, you," I say as I reach up to cup a large breast in my hand.

"Not in front of Leilani please."

"What do you mean? I seem to remember seeing Nunui licking and sucking your pussy until you came while Leilani sucked my cock last night. What do we have to hide from them now?"

"Nothing.... I guess."

"Good, now roll on your side with your back to me so I can fuck you from behind, Baby"

"Gladly, lover."

Leilani waits patiently as Zoe rolls over to push her sweet ass into my crotch so I can slide into her still wet cunt.

"Uhhh, Uhhh fruit, Leilani, Uhhh and coffee please, Uhhh," Zoe manages to tell her as I drive my thick cock into here hot pussy.

"Of course, Madam" Leilani smiles.

When we wake again we find that an umbrella has been placed over us to protect us from the sun. A platter of fruit on ice and a carafe of coffee waits on a table beside us.

"Do you think that we will ever make it to the bed in our room, Baby?" I ask.

"Who cares?"

To be continued...

Thring
Thring
381 Followers