Paradise Bound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Thank you Stephanie." I whispered.

Tasha and I melted together regaining our breath and composure.

"I could curl up and sleep with you Mr. H then do this all again in the morning but we really should be going shouldn't we."

"Yes Tasha. As much as I would love to make love with you again in the morning we really should be going."

We wandered around finding our clothes and getting dressed. We chatted a bit about Ms. Grey and Stephanie.

As we were leaving I reiterated once more, "okay Tahsa. Promise me you will make sure yourself or another friend is here with Stephanie."

"Yes Mr. H. I promise."

My cock and balls were warm and relaxed.

My wife woke up when I crawled into bed.

"Are you just getting home? I thought you were going for a tan."

"The salon was busy. They had some electrical problems so only half their machines were working,"

"Oh, I see. I came to bed early again. But it's late."

"Yeah, well, I did some work downstairs when I got in and then I had a quick shower." At least the shower part was right. All I could smell when I got home was sex, so I slipped into the shower before I got into bed.

"Oh how nice. You're all fresh and clean.." My wife turned over and kissed me. Her hand grabbed at my cock which sprang to attention immediately. "And horny too. Good so I am I."

We kissed and sucked and fucked. It was good sex. It's always good with my wife. What was I doing fucking these young girls at the salon when I was getting such great sex at home?

12