Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

There is a restaurant by the stream. When we are shown to our seats by the pretty island girl in her long sarong I caress Zoë's hair as we look out at the lagoon. "Are you happy we came here?" I ask. She snuggles as close to me as she can get, "Are you kidding?"

"Never. Not with you."

"Yes, I'm so very happy. Let's have lunch."

"OK. I'm thinking about having kumquats."

"Do you think the chef will push them into me so you can suck them out?"

"I think that on this island they will do whatever we need." I pause, "If he does can I watch him do it?"

"Only if you suck out whatever he puts in me," Zoë says as she holds my arm tight to her.

"Ooh!" I roll my eyes, "But I've tasted enough cum in the last few days!"

"How come you always know what I'm thinking?" Zoë asks.

"Because I love you and we just know these things."

"Hmm."

"Well?"

"Please kiss me."

When I move to get on my knees she shrieks, "No! Don't; not there! Not here!"

I almost have a heart attack laughing as I get back onto the seat so close to Zoë, "A fruit salad for two then?"

"Yes," she says demurely, "But served on the table."

I start laughing again and Zoë does too, "Don't say it. I'm not sitting on the table."

"If you get any wetter I can have the soup of the day can't I."

"Only if I get my popsicle."

"I think I have the warmest popsicle you ever tasted."

"I know. And I can't get any wetter. I'm going to leave a stain on the chair when we leave."

Zoë leans forward and holds her breasts up for me to admire, "I am so wet, Serge. Do you want the sweet soup between my legs or do you want these cherries?"

When an island girl comes with our fruit salads we both laugh as Zoë quickly sits back in her chair with a very red face. The pretty girl leans over our table to put the plates down showing us her perky little breasts. She pointedly looks at my very apparent erection and whispers just loud enough for the two of us to hear, "If I were you, Serge, I'd use that club between your legs to test how warm the soup is while you eat the cherries." She waits with her breasts almost in my face while we laugh at what she says, "I can be desert if you want." We both look at the girl in surprise and then we see the loin cloth held on by a thin string telling us she means what she says.

"We're going up to the Mansion to see what sort of mischief we can get into tonight. Maybe if, when you find us later, to be a late night snack, you can bring a tasty treat for him too," my lady says and we all laugh.

"Leilani told me you like to have fun," the girl answers with a wicked smile.

The lunch is wonderful and so full of sexual innuendos between us that we finally have to stop them and just enjoy what we are eating. We do hold pieces of fruit in our mouths for each other to nipple at until it is done though. Before we leave after our wonderful meal Zoë asks the girl to give us her name for later if we don't meet tonight.

"I am Aiata. My name means the woman who eats clouds," she tells us with a sway and a coy smile that we both find enchanting.

"Will you bring a friend so we all can be happy?" Zoë asks.

"No I won't because I can make you both feel perfect at the same time," the young island girl answers looking straight into Zoë's eyes for a lingering second before lowering her eyes to look at my lady's pussy and then looking over at my very hard cock.

The dock on the stream is only a short walk from the restaurant. The view is brilliant; the calm stream crowded with the dense green trees of the well tended gardens on each side of it as it flows into the wild blue of the lagoon with its sandy beaches and the roar of the surf as it crashes onto the reef not so far off in the distance makes us stop to take it all in. We both try to breathe as we hold hands tightly with our fingers secretly playing between us.

Zoë looks at me with a smile that I like to think that she keeps only for me, "I wonder whose cloud Aiata wanted to eat."

That's it; I can't take anymore of the absolute fun we have found here. I fall to the ground laughing, feeling free enough to do that here and not caring if it wasn't allowed anyway.

"She wants my popsicle," I cry when I can catch a breath.

Zoë leans over me trying to pout and fails as she holds her breasts out with her bright smile, "But I thought she wanted these cherries."

I reach up and take each nipple into my hands to pinch them and hold them just tight enough that my pretty lady hisses in pleasure at the slight pain.

"Harder," Zoë yells as she stays so still above me and I do as she tells me. After a long minute of enjoying my fingers driving her crazy she touches me, giving my hardness a long slow stroke and then she stands to pull her nipples out of my hands and gasps at the pain of what she has just done.

"Let's find a boat. You're driving." This time I'm not happy about her changing the subject but what little distress I have disappears instantly when I see my lady rubbing her so obviously sore boobs and I smell her arousal.

I look down at my erection, "Am I going to steer it with this?"

"Well, if you think it's big enough to use as a rudder; of course."

I laugh again looking up at the prettiest lady I have ever seen and realize just how much we have laughed and truly enjoyed our lives since we came to this place; this paradise that we didn't know about.

"Come on you silly fool, lets go and have some more fun," Zoë tells me as she helps me to my feet.

The pier, when we get there hand in hand, has all kinds of boats moored to it from fast little rockets to kayaks but Zoë walks to the end and waits by a huge gondola looking thing.

"This is what I want," she tells me with shining eyes.

I can only laugh. It's obvious that when she sits in it the only way I can steer it is by standing above her like in Venice. I bow deeply from the waist to her and offer her my hand to help her to step down into the red plush center of the boat. She sits facing backwards with her legs spread wide showing me the treat that I will always want.

"Take me to the Manor, boy," she tells me with stern eyes staring up at me.

Those eyes will drive me crazy. They certainly don't melt me; I can't be any harder from that look.

I hurry and fumble and fuck up trying to get us going but in the end I am standing proudly on the little platform at the stern showing Zoë my hardness as I try to steer us upstream. I am proud to say that I only run us aground twice as I guide the long boat holding my love to the mansion. She sits below me with her legs obscenely wide on the plush seat as I stand above her and occasionally touches herself, "I'm not going to cum this afternoon and you, my gondolier, are going to be forever hard for me, aren't you."

"You can't ask that of a man!"

My lady lies spread below me with her hands busy between her legs, "But I do ask that. I demand that."

"I can only try to obey then."

When we get to the pier below the mansion I am still a little hard and Zoë looks so wonderful on the seat below me. She has touched herself below me just enough to keep me erect.

It is lucky that there is an island man at the pier to help me dock the boat because I am so distracted by the lady I have been staring at.

"I thought you looked wonderful standing above me with your mast pointing the way, Zoë tells me"

I can't help it, "But I saw my port the whole time!"

That sounds so corny we are now having trouble just getting off the pier we are laughing so hard.

The shade of the trees that cover the path up to the huge pool in front of the mansion and the constant breeze try to cool us but they don't have a chance with the looks we are giving each other as we hold hands while we saunter up it.

You don't walk in paradise, you stroll, you saunter, or you run as fast as ever you can in fun as we do when we get to the top of the path. That's what we do, we run down the grass to splash into the pool after stopping at the top of the path to stare at the thatch topped mansion with its wings towering over its huge pool. Nobody is chasing anybody; we are just running side by side as we laugh loud enough to be heard on the next island. I almost scrape my nose on the sandy bottom of the saltwater pool as I dive in. When I come up for air Zoë is nowhere in sight. I'm not worried; we were holding hands as we dove in. I finally see her swimming out to one of the islands in the huge pool. I know where she is going and I can't possibly catch her so I just lie on my back and kick myself along looking up at the blue sky studded with puffy clouds that seem to never rain on us.

When I get near to the island I know she's on I hear her beautiful laughter and the loud voice of the Lady Lydia. When I pull myself out of the water and walk naked and wet to the center of the island to sit at the table Zoë is at with the Lord Twiddlesmore and the Lady Lydia and an Asian couple.

"What took you so long?" I am asked in the so British voice of the Lady Lydia.

I sit down with my legs wide showing her my pierced cock, "I took as long as I wanted. I can't get lost, I'm on an island."

She laughs at that and I realize how much I love the sound of her laughter and everybody else's since I have been on here.

"Serge," Zoë says, "This is Meiko and Yoshie" I stand to shake the hand of the largest man I have seen in a long time and then just carefully touch the soft hand of the tiniest, prettiest little woman I have ever seen not counting Zoë.

"They are going to a party tonight that we need to attend," Zoë tells me.

"Do we?"

The tiny Meiko looks up at me, "It would be nice if you came. I am going to bind Yoshie so tight and leave him on display. You better talk to your lady to see if you really want to come."

When they leave us I look at my lady with very surprised eyes.

"Oh yes, Baby, I am going to be your slave tonight."

"Ok," I say not too surprised, "Starting when?"

She holds her tits up at me, "Starting now."

"What time is this party?"

"When my master takes me there."

I try to get my thoughts together and stall for a moment, "Ok slave you are already naked so I think I will dress you for tonight."

"Yes master."

"Follow me," I tell her as I stand and walk out onto the promenade below the mansion. "Keep your hands behind you as if they are cuffed. We are going shopping and you will wear what I buy you."

"Yes Master."

I'm surprised; the first shop I lead my new slave to has a collar and a leash to go with it. I love the look Zoë gives me as I lock the collar on her and attach the leash.

"Would you like cuffs to go with the collar?" the island girl asks me when I take the leash in my hand.

"Yes," I say as I use the chain to pull my slave's face close to me. "Put ankles and wrist cuffs on her, I'll wait. She has to."

I stare at Zoë's eyes as the girl locks the cuffs on my slave. She winces each time a cuff is locked onto her and I can smell her arousal as I hold her still.

"Do you want her hands locked behind her or in front?"

I slide my hands down over my lady, over her tits and touch her very wet pussy, "In front. She needs to touch herself when her Master tells her to."

"Are you taking her to the party tonight?"

"Yes, she's asked to be my slave," I say as I pinch a nipple and get a loud hiss of enjoyment or maybe pain. After what Zoë has asked of me I don't care which.

"She needs something to think about."

"What's that?"

The girl laughs and takes out two large brass balls, "No woman can forget having these inside her. Shall I put them in or will you?"

I smile, "You do it. Tell my slave how you want her and I'll watch."

She smiles at me and points at the counter next to her. "Get up here and show me your cunt slave!"

Zoë starts breathing very hard and then jumps up, and lies back where she has been told to be to grab her ankles and lift her legs as high and wide as she can.

The island girl looks at the wet and open pussy in front of her with a smile, "I see you have a very obedient slave sir."

I watch as the girl uses her fingers to push the first ball deep into my lady and then she pushes in the next and lingers there; playing with the bald pussy that is so willingly shown to her. "Will you let me lick your slave and give her an orgasm?"

"Of course you can," I tell her and I watch as Zoë struggles to hold her legs up as the girls head is busy between them.

When Zoë quickly cums the girl looks up at me with her wet face, "Thanks, that was so much fun and she is so tasty."

"Master I don't know if I can keep these balls in me," Zoë tells as I lead her out of the shop on shaky legs by the leash attached to her new collar.

"You have to."

"Yes sir."

"Now, let's get you dressed like the slut I need you to look like tonight."

The shops along the promenade amaze me. Soon I have my slave dressed as I want. Zoë now follows me in stay up fishnet stockings and heels so high that I almost feel sorry for her. Her black skirt is so tight and short that anyone can see her naked pussy as she follows me and the white tube top I picked for her is so thin that her nipples are totally visible. The best part is the slutty make up I have had put on her at the last shop. Her lips are so red and her eyelashes are so heavy with mascara and eyeliner.

"Sir, aren't you going to wear anything to the party?" my new slut asks me as she teeters behind me on her heels.

"You are right," I answer.

I lead my slave by the leash back to the store I got it from. When I lead her out this time I am wearing a heavy leather harness that is so tight on my chest and wraps my cock and balls to show them off nicely.

"Are you happy now?" I ask my slave as I lead her to the party.

"Yes I want my Master to be perfect."

"Will you do anything I tell you to do when we get there? It is a bondage orgy; Meiko told you that."

"I asked to be a slave tonight didn't I," Zoë tells me with a slight quaver in her voice.

"Master your slave needs one more thing."

"What is that, slave?"

"Please lock my wrists behind me. I need to feel totally helpless if I am going to do this."

I stop to do as she asks. When I unlock her wrists Zoë quickly turns around holding them behind herself for me to relock them. I slap her ass and laugh at her surprised squeak of pain, "That is the last thing you can ask of me tonight. Except one and that is when you want to leave and our game is done."

"Yes, we need that don't we; I will tell you twice that I want to leave. Once is just playing."

When I pick up her leash again the look she gives me is pure lust or maybe it is her finally realizing her total submission and we are both breathing very hard, "Thank you Master."

"Walk in front of your Master like the slut you are now. Your name is Urlene now. I want to watch your ass sway as we go to the party."

Zoë can't help but give a laugh, "Urlene! What kind of name is that?"

"It's the name of the slut in front of me."

She lowers her head, "Of course Master. Thank you for choosing my new name."

I love the sight of the slave walking in front of me. It has always been Zoë's fantasy to be a slave and now I am really starting to enjoy it too. I am so very erect. It almost hurts; I am so hard as I proudly parade it behind her.

Her hands are held behind her by thick wrist cuffs and I can see her ass cheeks under her short skirt as she struts like a slut in the ridiculously high heels I found for her. The leash that I have draped over her right shoulder hits her ass with each step and the mesh stockings just top off the whole look.

When we get near the pavilion where the party is being held I order my slave to stop. I walk around her and drop the leash down her front, "There is one more thing a cock sucking slave has to have," I tell her as I lean down to rip the knees out of her stockings.

"Now you look perfect." I pick up the leash and lead my slave inside knowing that she is strutting behind like she has been told.

What I see when I lead Urlene into the pavilion is a complete bondage orgy; there are men and women tied up and kneeling everywhere. Slaves are doing what their Masters and Mistress' want. Zoë, no, Urlene stops and the leash goes tight. I can feel her tension but its to late now. I drop her leash and point to a man at random, "Go and ask to suck his cock. Come and find me when he is done with you."

"Yes Master," my slave answers as she looks at me with wild and very wide eyes before running over to him and kneels in front of him. She talks to him and he smiles down at her and just points at his crotch. His slave opens his pants to pull his cock out. Urlene leans in and her head begins to move up and down between his legs.

A soft hand pulling on my arm turns me away from watching my Urlene suck a stranger's cock. "Would you like to see how I have bound Yoshie? I see you have dressed your slave well. Zoë seemed so excited when I told her about this party and I see you have such an eager slut now." The tiny girl looks at my raging hard cock and takes it in her hands, "I knew you would come to our party."

She squeezes me with hands so small that she has to use both to even come close to circling me. "I want you to fuck me in front of my bound man." Meiko starts stroking my cock and playing with the rings that pierce it as she leads me across the room until I can see Yoshie lying on the floor with a ball gag in his mouth and wrapped in a mile of rope with his hard cock sticking straight up. Meiko lies on a lounger in front of him and spreads her legs for me. I get onto it after her and cover her body, my cock seeking what she is offering.

"Wait," she cries as she reaches for some oil to put on me. "I'm so wet but we need this if you are ever going to fit!"

I stay on my hands and knees above her as small hands rub oil onto me. When she is done she lies back down below me with her hands holding herself open for me, "Please put that thing into me. I lower myself feeling hands guiding me and stop at the gasp when my tip only just gets into her. "More! I can take it all! I know I can!" She yells into my chest as she pulls me down onto her and deeper into her, "Don't be gentle!" Meiko yells as she lifts her legs and starts urging me even deeper with her heels. When I am all the way into her tightness she starts moving under me pushing herself up at me as I drive down on her. I can't believe that the tiny girl can take all of me but I feel her soft pubic hairs each time I plunge all the way into her. Its amazing how fast she orgasms under me. She doesn't seem to know what to do with her arms and legs as her entire body shudders under me. I feel her pussy spasm on me and then I cum in her and push deep filling her with all the sperm I have.

When I roll off Meiko I see Urlene standing beside us with cum all over her face. One of her tits is out of the tiny top and her skirt is pulled up around her waist, "I came to find you Master." Someone has relocked her hands in front of her.

"Yes you are good slave aren't you? Now go and sit on Yoshie's cock and don't get off it until you make him cum and it goes soft in you and his sperm coats your ass and thighs. Our eyes are locked on each other as Urlene backs away and sinks down to guide the cock I told her to have into her and starts to slowly rock on it with her hands on his legs as she sits backwards on him. She starts humming and picks up some of the cum on her tit with a finger and brings it to her mouth and sucks it off and we still haven't broken eye contact. I get off the lounger to stand in front of her straddling the bound body of Yoshie with my wet cock close in front of Urlene's mouth. She is panting as she rocks back and forth below me and looks up at me with hooded eyes filled with lust when she opens her mouth wide to suck my softness into her and her tongue licks me as she tastes another woman.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers