Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
379 Followers

Meiko moves to stand behind the woman fucking her man and squats to put her cum filled pussy over his face and begins to play with Urlene's tits. When I pull myself out of her mouth I leave her holding the tiny hands touching her tight to her as she has a loud orgasm.

As I walk away I tell Urlene to find a man to lick her clean and suck as many cocks as she can in hour and then look for me again. I hope she heard me because the two girls are moaning as they get close to another orgasm. Yoshie must be enjoying my cum as he is giving his cum to my slave and his tongue to his mistress.

I can't believe what I see as move about with a drink that I get from a kneeling girl chained to the floor. I don't know how she has drinks on her tray but that's not what I need to know. Yes, I enjoyed fucking Meiko but now I am just waiting for my love to fulfill her fantasy.

The hour isn't close to being up when Urlene comes and rubs herself against me with her wrists locked behind her again, "I've had enough. I've had enough!"

I instantly undo her hands and take off the cuffs to throw them on the floor and hold my lady tight.

"Please take me home, but first give me back my name."

"Zoë I just pretended to give you that stupid name."

I feel the tension leave her body when I say her name. I am a man and as dumb as the rest but I find just enough intelligence to wait for her so say something, anything.

She hugs me as tight as she can, "I loved my fantasy."

I hear the implied 'but' and wait. "Tonight was wild but it wasn't what I dreamed. I won't say I didn't have fun though."

Zoë pulls away from me to look down at herself. She's a mess with one stocking down around her ankle and her top and skirt are a black and white bands on her waist. She laughs, "I like these stupid heels though. I think I'll keep them."

"Do you want to go back to our beach shack now," I ask.

"Yes, please."

"Where's your leash?"

"I don't know it disappeared long ago. Will you take me out of here by my hand instead?"

"Do you want me to take off your slave collar first?" I ask with real concern.

"No! That was the best part of a weird night." Zoë giggles, "It took both Meiko and Yoshie to lick all of his cum out of me. The look in your eyes as you put it on me because I asked you to do it will stay in my mind forever. I think I will leave it on for a few days if you don't mind. We both know that I asked for this but I want to go now."

When I lead Zoë out with her hand held tight in mine as she asked I am not surprised to see Nunui standing beside one of the little carts they call cars here. I wonder how these islanders know when we need them.

On the ride to our shack Zoë leans in tight to me. I sense that she is already feeling better, "After you left us I helped to untie Yoshie and we went off to a corner with him guarding us because we all felt done. I could see you wandering around avoiding all the advances as you waited for me.

I disobeyed my master and I didn't suck anymore cocks and why I waited almost the whole hour before finding you is beyond me. I had a long chat with Meiko and Yoshie; they both want to thank you for the pleasure you gave them. They would like to meet us again under different circumstances though."

"You know I have to spank my slave for what you did, don't you."

Zoë smiles at me and leans in even closer and looks at me, "Yes I look forward to that but not tonight please."

Nunui starts laughing, "If you spank her tonight you might fall off the balcony again tomorrow."

He doesn't even flinch as Zoë slaps his back with wild eyes, "You did push him off that day!"

"No, it's not my fault if Serge can't see a foot in front of him when he's that close to the edge."

"I felt a hand on my back!"

"That's the problem with being naked. If you had a shirt on I could have saved you."

"Oh, oh. I think I need diving lessons."

"You've already had your first one."

"So you did push him!"

Nunui just laughs as he drives through the soft night. I realize he has done what was needed to lighten the mood and lean back to watch the moon as it hangs above the palms and then disappears as we go through a deep tunnel of thick jungle while I hold my pretty lady tight.

We are kissing passionately when we are brought to our beach shack and smile in embarrassment as we are welcomed by Leilani. She leads us in and urges us towards the tub on the deck. When we are both in Leilani and Nunui join us and begin to wash us with scented soaps and rub us with oils that smell of the islands; they are pampering us with gentle attention. There is no sex now, there is just the sensual feeling of being touched everywhere and cared for by islanders who feel for us and know what they are doing as they calm their guests and ready them for bed and sleep.

The soft sheets of our bed caress our bodies as we nestle in together after our islanders dry us and lead us to it so we can finally be in it after another long day. We hold each other close and kiss and know no more as the night takes us into its quiet arms.

Thring
Thring
379 Followers