Paradise Lost!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

Gogo's situation seemed impossible to get out of but she vowed to kill every last one of these cretins personally as she slipped into unconsciousness again.

Back at the Lee family mansion the telephone began to ring as Minka told everyone to be quiet as she picked up the phone.

"Is this Minka Lee the boss of the Lee mob?" the muffled voice over the phone asked.

"Yes, it is." Minka said.

"Well Minka we have your daughter Gogo with us in an out of the way place." the muffled voice continued to say over the phone.

"Put her on the phone will you? I want to make sure she is not harmed." Minka pleaded, furious that these kidnappers had the ultimate balls to do this to her family.

Minka then heard Gogo's voice say "Hello mom?" before the phone was grabbed back and the muffled voice came back on the line again.

"That's all you get Minka. Now listen carefully if you ever want to see your precious daughter alive again bring the ransom money of five million dollars yourself in a sack tommorow night at 8 o' clock sharp on Dead mans drive. And once you drop the money off by the phone booth run away quickly so I can pick it up." the voice said.

"And remember If we see any cops, G-men, or members of your mob, Gogo dies immedietly got it?" the muffled voice continued.

"Got it! but what if I have a little trouble getting you the five million dollar ransom money? That's a lot of money and I might have trouble getting it to you on time." Minka asked.

"Then your daughter Gogo dies!" the muffled voice replied as the phone went dead.

As soon as Minka hung up the phone she explained the situation to her son Michael and Lisa Chow.

"I have to call my bank now and get the five million dollar ransom money for the safe return of my daughter. Can you two leave me alone now while I make the call?" Minka asked.

"Thank you." Minka Lee said as they left the room and Minka Lee picked up the phone to call her bank.

The next night Gogo was weaker than ever. She was sick of being tied up for so long and she was famished but she still held out slim hope that she would survive it all and get back at her kidnappers.

Gogo Lee suddennly looked up weakly as she saw the door open up again as Big Bertha came through.

"Well hello deary how are we all doing?" she cackled viciously knowing that Gogo was not doing at all well.

"Just peachy!" Gogo replied irritably making Big Bertha laugh even more.

"That's good honey because tonight is the big night I get the five million dollar ransom money for your return and my gang is out of here to live it up in the French Riviera after we kill you off of course. Again I can afford to tell you all our plans because your a dead woman in a few hours anyway." Big Bertha laughed again as Gogo seethed.

"So this is the last time I will see you before I come back with the money and take the great pleasure of killing you myself with my bare hands." the fat woman said with glee as she left the room slamming the door even louder then before.

As soon as Big Bertha closed the door holding Gogo inside she instructed Crazy Annie to watch her.

"Now watch her good Crazy Annie until I come back with the ransom money. And remember as soon as I come back I will kill her and we are all out of here ok?" the fat lady said.

"Ok boss. " Annie replied.

"The French Riviera here we come" Crazy Annie continued as she and Bertha shared a laugh as Bertha then left as Annie then entered the room to watch over Gogo lee.

Inside the room Gogo looked up to see Crazy Annie approach her.

"Did Big Bertha leave yet for the ransom money?" Gogo asked.

"Yes, she did." Crazy Annie answered happily.

"And where is the rest of the gang?" Gogo asked.

"They are in other rooms nearby. Why do you ask?" Annie replied suspiciously.

"I was just wondering Annie." Gogo replied.

"Please Annie if you will not feed me can you at least rub my feet for me to get a little circulation in them because they are so numb?" Gogo asked politely thinking of a great plan.

"Why not? you are going to die anyway as soon as Bertha comes back with the five million dollar ransom money." Crazy Annie replied as she knelt down in front of Gogo and started to massage each of her feet.

Annie massaged Gogo's feet for a while then looked up at Gogo again.

"That feels great Annie. But can you do me one last favor?" Gogo asked almost embarrassed.

"What is it now Gogo?!" Annie said getting annoyed.

"Can you please suck on my toes?" Gogo said.

"Fuck you bitch!" Crazy Annie snarled back.

Fuck you right back! Gogo thought but held her tongue.

"Please Annie if you suck my toes that will really get the circulation back to me and I wont bother you anymore.

"Can you at least do that for me before I die?" Gogo pleaded.

"Ok Gogo." Crazy Annie replied as she immedietly took Gogo's left foot and began sucking on her toes.

"That feels great Annie now hows about sucking on my right foot?" Gogo asked politely as Annie immedietly took Gogo's right foot and began first by licking the soles of her foot and then sucking on her toes.

"Thats it Annie don't stop!" Gogo said as she then pushed her right foot further into Annies mouth as Annie began sucking Gogo's toes with greater fervor.

As was said before Gogo loved sex. The very idea of it really turned her on! Gogo loved sucking on a monstrous cock, loved to have her huge breasts fondled and sucked, loved to have her ass patted, spanked, and pinched. loved to have her pussy licked, and it really drove her crazy to have her toes sucked.

Crazy Annie was sure one plug ugly female killer but she was an expert toe sucker as Gogo quickly felt the numbness leave her toes, and the power go up from her toes to the rest of her body.

"Is my toe sucking good?" Crazy Annie asked not looking up.

"And how girl! Your toe sucking is fantastic!" Gogo replied.

That's it you dirty little cunt. Suck on my fucking toes! Gogo thought to herself as she felt a monumental orgasm coming on strong inside of her.

"Ooohh Annie! yes baby! yessss!" Gogo screamed in ectasy feeling her monumental orgasm becoming more monumental by the second as Crazy Annie sucked her toes even more vigorously.

"Great Annie! Now really suck my toes off girl and really get me off!!! Gogo exclaimed excitedly almost ready to explode in earth shattering orgasm.

As Crazy Annie then took Gogo's right foot out of her mouth and then began giving Gogo quick little kisses all over her toes and sole with great great relish, as she then did a very long lick on her sole with her long tongue, as she then used her tongue to tickle the middle of Gogo's sole before taking her foot in her mouth again and sucking off Gogo's toes bigtime again.

Wow! girl. only a little more toe sucking from you will send me completely over the fucking edge! Gogo thought to herself shuddering in pleasure as her whole body felt electric and she knew she was about ready to explode bigtime and not just in orgasm either.... it would be out of her ropes as well!

"MMMM!" Crazy Annie moaned pleasurably closing her eyes as she repeated taking Gogo's right foot out of her mouth and kissing her lips all over Gogo's toes and sole with even greater relish then before as she Then did one more long last lick on the sole of Gogo's foot as she tickled the middle of Gogo's sole again with her talented tongue as she then put Gogo's right foot in her mouth again and worked her talented mouth and tongue deliciously all over Gogo's toes.

oooooh! sweet jesus! This incredible, incredible toe sucking by Annie was way too much for Gogo to take as "BOOM!" Gogo lost total control exploding wildly in earth shattering orgasm, easily snapping the powerful ropes that bound her at the same time. The ropes falling harmlessly to the floor.

Gogo laughed softly to herself looking at Annie still sucking her toes off. Annie was so busy sucking on Gogo's toes she did not immedietly realize that Gogo had completely broken out of the ropes that once bound her.

"Is my toe sucking great or what?" Annie said to Gogo as she kept on sucking on her toes not looking up at her.

"You don't know how great girl!!" Gogo replied tossing her head back laughing as Annie then looked up at Gogo speechless that she had snapped her ropes completely off her body through her brute strength!

Gogo then faked a very sad face and stared at Crazy Annie.

"Why did you stop Annie? You don't want to suck my toes off anymore? Judging by your face it looked like you were enjoying it as much as I was! Now look at what all your great toe sucking did to me and made me do to these ropes." Gogo said in her hurt baby like voice as she then tossed her head back again and laughed uproariously.

As Annie then looked again at the snapped ropes on the ground and also at Gogo's cum covered Pussy.

This Gogo was sure one super-powerful, super-dangerous female. A force to be reckoned with! Annie thought to herself. Crazy Annie knew that her and her gang should of killed Gogo off before.

This Gogo was trouble with a capital T! Now it was too late. Much too late! Crazy Annie was frail in stature and she knew that no way in a million years that she could win a hands on fistfight against the enormous, titted, super-musclebound Gogo!

Crazy Annie knew that she was dead! She did not even sceam for help or run because she knew it was hopeless as she watched sadly and helplessly as Gogo quickly took her head in her hands and with one sharp twist broke Crazy Annies neck with ease!

As soon as Gogo did this Crazy Annies Eyes rolled crazily out of control. Her neck broken as she fell lifelessly to the floor like a rag doll. Crazy Annie was very very dead!

"Your toe sucking was so fantastic Annie it almost pains me to do that to you!" Gogo said not really sorry at all that she killed Crazy Annie with her bare hands. Hell somebody should of killed you off girl a long long time ago! Gogo thought to herself as Gogo then got out of her chair and ran over to the drawer and got her gun and strangulation cord out.

She did not have time to change into her clothes yet because the rest of the gang was still in the other room. So she did something with crazy Annies dead body then hid under the bed as she heard footsteps coming to her door.

Bone Finch then entered the room. He came into the room to shoo Crazy Annie away, because seeing the voluptous Gogo nude, tied up in a chair helpless all day and all night like that really turned him on something fierce, and made his cock stretch his underwear up like someone was erecting a big circus tent inside of them. Bone just had to fuck this gorgeous, super-stacked vixens brains out before his boss big Bertha came back with the ransom money.

As soon as Bone entered the room he saw a horrible sight. CrazY Annie was dead hanging from the chandelier by the rope used to bind Gogo and Gogo had escaped from her chair. Just when Bone was getting ready to get out his gun and search for Gogo, shots rang out from underneath the bed. It was Gogo hiding under the bed and shooting her automatic gun at him.

Gogo's first shot hit Bone Finch right knee and her second shot hit Bone in his left knee making him fall immedietly to the floor. Bone on the floor then looked at Gogo in horror.

"I want you to look in the eyes of the person who will kill you Bone along with the rest of your gang." Gogo said as Bone yelled in fear as Gogo quickly put a bullet right between his eyes killing him instantly.

Oswald Booth and Teresa Bartoli heard all the commotion going on in Gogo's room and knew something had gone horribly wrong. Instead of checking to see what happenned to Bone and Crazy Annie, Teresa immedietly ran outside and started her car in back and drove away trying to save her own life, as Oswald took his position on a nearby roof waiting for Gogo to come out so he could assassinate her.

As soon as Gogo killed Bone Finch she came storming out from under the bed and out of her room like an enormous, powerful, hungry lioness out for the kill, which in fact she was! Gogo greatly wanted to kill this misfit gang right here and now if she could and finally end it all.

Gogo was still very nude, big tit's wobbling uncontrollably everywhere as she ran but she did not care. Hell some of her best work was done in the nude- meaning sex- and she would count this as one of them if she lived to survive this harrowing ordeal and killed this crazy gang of misfit killers who had the nerve to kidnap her!

Gogo ran out the back door just in time to see Teresa Bartoli escape in her Black Bolt Ace coupe. Teresa had gotten away for now but she would deal with that bitch later.

Gogo was wondering where Oswald Booth was as she then walked towards the front door checking each room for him as she did so. As soon as Gogo reached the front door which was wide open she heard shots ring out. One shot just missing her head. Gogo then looked up and saw Oswald Booth with a rifle and scope kneeling on a low rooftop in front of her trying to assassinate her as she came out of the house.

Gogo quickly fired her own big powerful gun in return. Gogo was a fantastic shot. Her bullet went right through Oswald Booth's rifle scope right in his right eye, then entering his brain killing him instantly. Gogo watched and laughed with happiness, her huge boobs heaving, as Oswald did one last ear deafening death shriek as he immedietly dropped his rifle and fell all the way down from the roof into a trash bin very dead.

"Well that's fitting!" Gogo laughed watching Oswalds body fall dead into the trash bin.

Meanwhile big Bertha had picked up the ransom money without a hitch and counted it too. Great the money was all there. Now to get back to the hideout and kill that Gogo bitch and take off to the French Riviera and retire millionaires! she thought happily to herself as she headed quickly back.

Not long after she shot Oswald Booth to death Gogo heard a car coming up the road and she knew it was big Bertha back to the house after receiving the ransom money from her mother Minka Lee as Gogo quickly hid behind a big bush.

Gogo then saw through the bushes Big Bertha get out of the car with the sack of ransom money and enter the house. Then like she knew she would Gogo heard Bertha scream in horror over finding her gangs murdered bodies as Gogo quickly got in the backseat of Berthas sedan.

"Where are you you little bitch." Bertha said as she looked angrily around the house for Gogo with her gun drawn.

After a little while of looking for Gogo and finding nothing Bertha thought she had to leave and leave very quickly because, Minka lee was probably trying to find out where her hideout was at this moment and she would certainly come with all her soldiers coming with all their artillery, and Bertha wanted to be long gone before that happenned, as she ran out the door with the sack of ransom money in her hand and started for the car.

Hey this did not turn out too badly after all Big Bertha thought to herself as she got behind the steering wheel of her car. Even though she did not kill Gogo she was safe in her car with all the money for herself.

Hell! she did not want to share it anyway with those bunch of losers. Heck in a few hours she would board a boat and live the good life with all this money in the French Riviera. Big Bertha thought happily to herself. As Big Bertha then started the car.


"Hello Bertha. looking for me?" Gogo said smiling as she looked at Berthas face in the drivers mirror and saw all the color rush out of it.

Gogo did not give big Bertha a chance to reach for her gun as she quickly slipped her strangulation cord around Berthas neck and started to squeeze tightly yanking Berthas huge body in the back seat with her with such powerful force as she started to choke the life out of her.

Tighter and tighter the cord went around Berthas neck as her eyes started to bug out as she struggled for breath. Big Berthas body then slumped motionless. Gogo not satisfied yet did one last mighty squeeze, squeezing with all her powerful strength to make sure this hated woman was really dead as Gogo orgasmed mightily in the process, really turned on that she killed Big Bertha.

Satisfied now that Big Bertha was dead Gogo then released the strangulation cord from around the fat womans neck and pushed Berthas dead body off her immensely stacked one as she watched Bertha drop on the car floor very dead.

"How do you like that deary?" Gogo said mocking Big Berthas speech.

"Your the one that's dead, not I!" Gogo continued.

Gogo then went inside the house again and put her clothes back on. After this she drove herself back to her family mansion and told everybody what had happenned. Her family was all relieved Gogo was safe at home but Gogo had some unfinished business to do.

Gogo's unfinished business was to get the final kidnapper Teresa Bartoli and Gogo had to be quick to get her because no doubt Teresa was planning on leaving the country soon.

"Whammo!" Gogo cried as she opened up another impossibly hard jar to open for her brother Michael with great ease as she then handed it back to him.

Gogo was always happy to open impossible to open jars for her brother Michael. Hey! what are little sisters for? When Gogo did this She knew that she was home sweet home again.

Now to pursue Teresa Bartoli she thought to herself as she ran out the door.

Teresa Bartoli Zoomed down the highway in her car. Teresa was incredibly angry Gogo spoiled her gangs plans for huge money and she knew that Gogo not only killed Bone finch, Crazy Annie, and oswald Booth but probably big Bertha as well.

When Bertha came back alone to their hideout with the ransom money and found everybody dead. Teresa knew that Gogo made Bertha dead as well!Gogo was sure a highly professional killer but so was she.

Teresa decided to leave the country for awhile but then come back when things blew over and when the time was right assassinate Gogo herself and fix that meddling bitch once and for all this time. Teresa Bartoli thought this all to herself as she saw a police car coming up fast behind her with it's lights flashing through her rearview mirror.

The police wanted her to pull over. After all Teresa was speeding. Teresa decided to comply and pull her car over. As soon as Teresa pulled her car over she saw the patrol officer coming towards her.

As soon as the police officer came up to Teresa's window she rolled it down.

"You were speeding maam. Can I see your drivers liscense and registration please?" the officer asked.

"Sure Teresa Replied not once looking at the officer.

Teresa hated cops. She killed two in Italy and this was going to be her third cop killing as she reached into the glove compartment smiling secretly to get her gun out to waste this pig away.

But to her great surprise Teresa felt the muzzle of a huge shotgun rubbing against her cheek, as she looked up in horror to see the hated female assassin Gogo dressed up in a female cop uniform.

"Surprise Teresa!" Gogo said triumphantly.

"And Don't you dare try for your gun in the glove compartment either. You will never make it!" Gogo continued as she furiously pointed her shotgun at Teresa.

"It's remarkable Gogo that you caught me?" Teresa said truly amazed.

"Yes, I did catch you and I am a better assassin then you are." Gogo hissed.

"Yes Gogo it appears that way." Teresa replied steaming inside.

"By the way Is the rest of my gang dead?" Teresa asked.

"Yes." Gogo replied.

"By your hand no doubt?" Teresa said.

"Yes, and how I loved killing them too like I will love killing you too!" Gogo said seriously still pointing the shotgun in Teresa's face.

"My my what a powerful, huge, long gun you have!" Teresa said trying to stall for time as she decided to try to reach for her gun in the glove compartment again.

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers