Paradise Lost!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

Teresa knew that she had to be quick to get the gun out of the glove compartment and kill the hated Gogo but she thought she could do it.

Teresa's hands were quicker then lightning when they had to be and this was one of those moments when they had to be.

"My shotgun is like an enormous, excited penis Teresa. And it is tensing up ready to explode all over your fucking face!" Gogo snarled.

The game is over. I have won and You have lost. It is check fucking mate!" Gogo continued as she then saw Teresa lunge one final time for her gun as Gogo blasts her to kingdome come!

As soon as Gogo shoots, Teresa immedietly falls face down dead on the steering wheel making her car horn honk continually.

Gogo then pushes Teresa's dead body off the car horn as it slumps lifelessly on the floor.

After this Gogo gets back into her police car and drives slowly away. Gogo then drives to the police station and thanks Mary Murphy, the gorgeous, stacked blonde female cop for letting Gogo borrow her uniform and police car for awhile so Gogo could go after and kill Teresa Bartoli.

It pays to have police officers on your payroll Gogo thought to herself!

Gogo Lee was not sad that she killed off all the misfits. They were all better off dead anyway. Gogo was a mobster but she did not believe in killing innocent people. All the people she killed had it coming in one way or another.

Gogo knew that someday a rival mobster or assassin would probably kill her but they would have to be good because if an assassin managed to kill her Gogo planned on taking the assassin to hell along with her by killing the assassin as well!

Gogo knew through her lifestyle of killing obtaining paradise at the end was probably lost, but she wanted to help some unfortunate people along the way if she could, so she asked her mother Minka to give the five million dollars used for her ransom to needy people in New York City since the Great Depression was in full swing now.

And that's what Gogo and Minka did!

Detective Bull O' Grady led the investigation in the misfit killings but found no hard evidence on who the killer or killers where. Not that Detective O' Grady looked into it too hard anyway. As long as the Lee Mob gave him his monthly payoffs and free use of their prostitutes . This case was closed.

The night Gogo returned home she and her boyfriend Johnny immedietly celebrated her return by getting naked and slipping into an enormous bubble bath together as they washed each others buffed bodies as Johnny then fucked her all over the bath tub!

After awhile of fucking in the bath tub Johnny lifted up Gogo and carried her in his massive arms to their huge round water bed as they fucked their brains out till the wee morning hours!

Whenever she was Being fucked by her Johnny Gogo felt like she was in paradise so maybe in a way paradise wasn't fully lost for Gogo after all!

The End!

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers