All Comments on 'Paradise Lost Redo'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Why the hell didn't he put a Tampon in her pantie, to let her know, he knew she wasn't on her period..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent example pf BTB genre.

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

It was too impersonal to be a really good story, eg the mc did things but didnt get the credit. And there was no real confrontation or suffering.

BTW Some idiot commentator said it was an offense to knock your own house down, jeeze you get some idiot numbskulls.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story overall. I wish the author would have added a little more about Shannon and her demise or misfortunes, but what happens to her is also left up to the reader's imagination. 5 stars

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I don't think Stu being on the lam, having to work under the table and possibly facing felony charges for the unauthorized demolition of his house is a really good ending for him. Like, he should have just listened to his brother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like the story, thought inserting a tampon would have been a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How odd that the ex-husband knows the lover both lost a testicle and can't get an erection any more. Must of had some amazing spies! Meh.... a so-so story. Also, with reference to some Anons, there are marriages where a husband has raised or is raising a non- biological child. Given the extensive use of DNA matching today, it's changing the nature of family law due to the use of paternity fraud and child support recovery. So, no, it's more widespread than people often assume. My brother divorced his wife of 12 years over an 8 year-old nonbiological child despite a 4 and 6 year old. Few would forgive such an ultimate act of disrespect and betrayal. Both he and their family paid a price for it too, but even her contrition could not overcome his loss of respect for her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. I liked how he not only burned both of them, but the others he found on Anthony's phone. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A cheating is one thing but a wife terying to dupe her husband by having her lover raiseng her lovers child is another thing altogether. She started feeling a little guilty at the end and I wish he would have called her from a burner phone at hte end to ensure her guilt ruined her life totally. (Well written anyway)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A couple comments I would like to make.

1. Why are so many people hating not only on this story, but the author? If you don’t like it, why don’t you write one, and put it up for scrutiny? Too many authors today either don't allow comments, or even ratings. This one has the balls to do both.

2. The only comment I have , is about the women in these stories either misjudging the control they have over their husbands, or leaving evidence for them to find, sometime in the future. I guess it is plausible that a wife could get pregnant by her lover. And some have passed it off, as husbands baby. And back before DNA testing, I am guessing if they looked even remotely the same, that would have been easy. But in today’s world, getting intentionally pregnant by your cheat partner, just means for the rest of your life, you are one test away from being discovered. Sometimes, even a simple blood test. The next most stupid thing that I have read, is women keeping pictures, or diaries of their affair. Woman also crave attention from their peer group. Most will have a hard time, keeping this a secret. There have been a few stories on lit, that have touched on this. However, I think it is an area that could be explored more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anon- Lucky- This site is fiction. It’s for entertainment purposes. I bet as a kid, you watched the wizard of oz, and complained that witches couldn’t fly, and lions couldn’t talk. In any case, the author never mentioned whether the house was paid off. If it was, the banks would have no issue with him. Also, it’s possible he cancelled his homeowners insurance before demolishing the house. If there was no claim made, there is no fraud. Broke ass wifey would have to spend money she didn’t have, to try to locate hubby who was living off the grid, and only paying cash. Since nobody in his household knew anything about him, it would be next to impossible to do. As far as everything “ lining up perfectly” for him, every one of these has happened in real life. The fact that they thought he was drugged, made them careless. The phone not being locked, was not normal for her to do. But the story could have taken place 20 years ago, when facial recognition was not available, so once again, it is possible. Even if she had it password protected, if the phone was in his name, and paid for by him, most likely he could have called the phone company, and got it reset. Now.... I will leave you alone, to find a Christmas story, you can destroy... 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hoped his parting words would be something like " Is your asshole lover gonna help you help you raise his? I sure as hell am not"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did he get hold of the video tech? Camera, yes, but copying discs?? Nice concept, too much ignoring reality required. Fun read, though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is another story of the reader being insulted by being asked to accept the totally absurd. After the following-watvhing his wife kiss, the stupid menses BS, the attempt to drug him and, all of it tied together by the texts-poor hubby would have got return tickets, looked, and found, the drug, doses their drinks, broke onto their room. Then ripped his gear off and, well, all the rest. That, all that, would have taken two hours.

ALSO, he'd have taken BOTH PHONES.

He'd have been home that afternoon, gone to see all the relatives, posted the bad guys photos. Skip wrecking the house. Clean it out. On his way to Colorada in 72 hours.

Without ANY ID it would take 3-5 days to get a passport. She couldn't get the money from her sister without ID. Also, he should have canceled their room for the day after he left.

ALSO cancell her return ticket. Sis had better send a few thousand because she'd have no credit cards.

EVERYTHING else is a waste. The outline above makes the MC a take charge guy, max BTB.

I can go with an improbable story if I'm given room to suspend my disbelief. This one is a waste.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

Excellent job with this new ending... luv it

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
@Annony_06/05/23

You don’t have a favorites list because you’re either too lazy or too much of a coward to sign up. You’re obviously a cuck because you’re reading loving wives. This section isn’t called “Cheating Wives Who Get Punished and Ruined”. It’s “Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.“

You obviously can’t read and comprehend, because if you could, you’d know that YOU don’t belong here. Or maybe you do. Maybe you’re one of those guys that feels guilty after he jerks off reading cuck stories. It’s thrills you, but then you hate yourself, and take it out on everybody else because you’re actually a coward and you can’t face yourself.

Chucklehead.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well loved the bit about the collapsing house. Genius!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God spare me from these immature writers and their twisted, convoluted, drawn-out, ridiculously impossible plots to "make the cheating bitch pay." He should stop worrying about her and go buy a lottery ticket, cause he's a really lucky guy.

.

He's lucky they were making goo-goo eyes at each other at the airport, so he could notice them.

He's lucky they flirted on the plane in front of him, thinking he was asleep.

He's lucky they were texting each other even at the resort.

He's lucky they discussed their whole relationship, in detail, in texts, so he knew what was up.

He's lucky that she never took her phone with her, so he could read all the texts.

He's lucky she never changed her password to her phone.

He's lucky the boyfriend was scoring other chicks while waiting for his wife to get free, so their boyfriends can give him a good thrashing.

He's lucky the boyfriend likes to have sex with curtains open, on the ground floor, so he could film them together.

He's lucky he could lurk around, waiting to slip drugs into their drink.

On and on and on, everything worked out perfectly for him and his "mission impossible" plan.

.

Good luck with the bank. Once the building inspectors, insurance investigators, bank investigation, police, etc., have proven fraud, and that won't take more than an hour, he'll be billed for the house, fraud charges will be filed against him, and he won't be able to buy bubblegum without being arrested.

.

3 stars, and I'm being generous. Grow up, for pity's sake.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't see anything wrong with the author, you're just mad that it's not a cuck story that you enjoy so much based on what is on your favorites list. If you want to be a cuck, go be a cuck because that is what you enjoy

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
Well, the usual trolls loved it

So you’ve got that going for you. I thought it was boring, predictable, and generally not inspired or inspiring. I could go on, and tell you everything that’s wrong with it, but ultimately, I believe that what’s wrong with it is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GREAT ONE, WISH STU HAD ASK HER WHY SHE WANTED ANTHONY'S BABY

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of the plethora of “cover” songs one hears. Very few come close to matching the original, probably because there’s no real creativity or art involved, just a rehashing of something that’s already been done. But to what purpose? Apparently none.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

That's the way to do it 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it always only 1 testicle? Why doesn't a husband simply rip off the whole sack.

Honestly, it's a pretty dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, we were warned it was extreme and not reality-based.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

… and then one day the Colorado State Police arrested Stu. He was extradited back to the midwest, tried, convicted of multiple crimes, and spent the next 20 years in prison.

I mean, seriously, who commits multiple crimes and then confesses to all of them? Stu is an idiot, no wonder Shannon cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had some potential in the beginning and than it turned bad ... drugging hubby for sex ... kissing cheaters for everyone to see ... just cheap fiction ...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Too convoluted, too over the top, too complicated. Too everything. I gave up. I hate this theme to begin with, the Uber btb plot. This is actually more preposterous than saddletramp or vandy and that's astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unreasonable AF, but still amazingly rewarding

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get her confession when she thought her husband was drugged unconscious. It makes zero sense in light of her obsession to be impregnated by Anthony. None. Would have been more believable without the pregnancy part. Like she selfishly wanted one last fling with Anthony before ending the affair and having children with her husband and settling down. Sure that is still disgusting but her intention of getting pregnant by Anthony is simply repugnant and suggests she has mental health problems beyond narcissism. And again is totally incongruous with her sad confession. Wtf? Like his revenge ploys on the cheaters at the resort. The abandonment and the house collapsing was stupid. Did they have insurance? Wouldn't it be detectable? Just divorce her and move on. The brother is right and even with limited money, a lawyer would be itching to find him and get money out of his abandonment and willing to do it based on contingency agreement. Again her obsession to get pregnant by Anthony ruins the story and makes no sense, but was also in the original story. So go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a BTB. Bit looney and relied on serendipity. I really don't get the part where she wants Anthony to be thr sperm donor. I mean why? When she thinks he is unconscious, she almost tearfully confesses it will be over soon and she just needed to get it out of her system before she had kids. Why have that heartfelt (though delusional) moment when she believes he cannot hear her, and then crave Tony to sore her kid. Wtf? Makes zero freaking sense, especially when she supposedly loves him, but really, really befuddling with her mini- confession to what she thought was an unconscious, sleeping husband. Wouldn't her cheating with Tony and the text images have been enough for him to seek a divorce or exit as he did, fleeing to Colorado. He seems the type to still BTB, especially the asshole. Her keen desire to have Tony father her first child makes zero sense, and adds nothing to the story in order to drive the husband to his actions. Crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

despise the cheating, love the revenge. rk

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Don't really care about correct spelling as long as its a good story but no wifewho loved husband would be stupidenough to let lover father her baby in age of dna testing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last page of your story, starting with Shannon's drugging were so replete with word omissions, wrong words (Sorted for sordid} and spelling mistakes (You actually spelled father wrong twice in one paragraph) That your rating took a hit. Please proofread as though it is a million-dollar contract for you to sign and use a dictionary. Your writing surpasses your grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From your AN in the beginning I was all set to read something really riveting, but all you delivered was a barely run-of-the-mill story, that doesn't distinguish itself at all from the many others. His revenge was weak as fuck and an even bigger problem is the ghosting. That makes for boring stories, just like this one turned out to be. How the fuck anybody can think this is clever is beyond me.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Read this before. The collapsible house was unique. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was probably the most inane set up for a divorce ever recorded on LW. Absolutely ridiculous.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Amazing BTB. Very well thought out and executed.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

… and that’s how you burn a bitch and the bastard she was riding!!! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story - very clever. Liked the setup

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story, but a bit to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked most of the story until he made "repairs" on the house & just left. She goes to a lawyer or the police, & they'll eventually trace him to Colorado. The better way is divorce for infidelity; he's got all the pictures, texts, etc., to prove his claims. Then he can go to wherever he wants to go. Doing what he did was just plain idiotic.

While I did like what he did to both before leaving the Bahamas, again his behavior after returning, except for the moving his stuff out, spoiled the story. This redo doesn't seem all that much different from the original. Def not enough to warrant reading. Despite the good marking I gave the original, I'm giving this particular redo only 2 stars, due mainly to the last couple sentences. -- Bob

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
S P E L L C H E C K E R

ENGLISH TEACHER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm destroying my life and everything I've worked for because I have a faithless, cheating wife? This makes cutting off one's nose to spite one's face pale by comparison. Silly. Well-written, but silly. He should've just reported being drugged to the local authorities, and his wife, her kid and the baby daddy would be staying on that island for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This could have been an excellent story. But the whole thing, in my opinion, is too clever by half.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well now that was an extreme burn the bitch story. First strand her in the Bahamas, then destroy her reputation, destroy the family home literally, then rather than divorce her abandon her and leave pregnant with Tonys kid and penniless. They say payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good except wife (as in many stories) saying I love you But plans to carry boyfriend baby.

Really!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s incomplete

Did she keep her job

Is she the town slut not w

Where did sh end up hen her family new th truth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A nice story until the end. Him leading her on was a bit much, a collapsing house just unrealistic & a story spoiler. With the evidence he had, plus the attempted drugging, he could've gone to the local police while there, then started the divorce. He didn't continually need to build more evidence. I did like him slipping the DVDs under the door of those 2 slut girls, letting their bf's know the type of women they are. Amazing that when caught, the explanations are all the same. As such, except for Stu's pissing on her underthings, all in all, because of the above, I thought the original was better. It's good to have good bite to the story, just don't overdo it. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always let the wife keep her job as it cuts down on the Alimony .. At least I did not have to pay Alimony for that long . Just 3 years of eating Tuna and Peanut Butter sandwiches .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story but the collapsing of the house.. a bit tooo much. But the retribution on both, plus the DVDs on the girls' boyfriends, was spot on. I'm just sorry that, in talking to her & listening to her saying it's all a mistake, that he didn't repeat her words of wanting Anthony, it's something she had to get out of her system. Right! I also don't remember reading on what happened to her friends who had those pics on the phone. Since it was brought up, would've been nice to complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This could have been a good story,the ingredients where there,story line and characters developed enough to complete this "fantasy" of burning the bitch. Yep, fantasy because the some of retribution was over the top and simply ruined this tale because it is not believable. To bad as it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editor. Grammar and to consolidate the story. Makes no sense that dear hubby wouldn't have acted much earlier than he did. He had evidence in droves, not only for divorce, but to call the local officials re: Anthony & Shannon's attempt of drugging him. Even without going to the local police, he had the evidence early on through her texts & actions to rip her from the vacation & fly home early, then setting up his divorce action. At least one page could've been eliminated with proper editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorted, I dosed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely overkill on the revenge. Grammar and misspelled words through out. Decent attempt for someone whose English is a second language. 3 stars

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

The truly atrocious grammar did make hard work out of reading it, and consequentially it required a lot more input of time, effort and concentration to wade through to the end. But I DO like BTB stories in general, having been a survivor of a nasty little episode myself way back in the dim-and-distant past of my "Lancelot-Wanabbee" youth!

Despite it's short-comings, I DO think that this "Tale-of-the-Totally-Predictable" could easily be reclaimed from the Boy's-Own Annual of Pubescent Daring-Does for Precocious 13yr-old-Boys ("+11yr-old-Girls")! -and turned into a story for Adults!

For one thing, their house so lovingly Jerry-rigged to collapse like a "House-of-Cards" before the key was even out of the lock, was so heavily sign-posted so far in advance, that we were all groaning! Much of the telling was far more Laurel-and-Hardy than Agatha Christie, more Janet & John than Indigo Jones!

Just saying, just my own personal opinion, there are NO rights and wrongs.

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have been posted in fantasy /satire. Really, really badly done.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I like it! you did a better job at the ending 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much. Just too...sophmoric. Pills just don't fizz and go away. Even Alka Seltzer doesnt do that. How long would that take and how would no one notice some guy fooling around with two beverages and THEN managing to swap them out on the waitresses tray? Her phone...all those texts...leaving it laying around ... Unlikely. Sabotaging the house? It was all so pat it wasnt even fun to read.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

Hilarious. Either the author is a much worse writer than I think and desperately needs an editor or he had a lot of fun thinking up the misspellings that dot the story.

It is considerably different from the original but I don't think the characters, though one dimensional, are inconsistent with those in the original. The writer may be laughing at those of us who like btb stories, but I enjoyed it despite the frequent misspellings and the over the top plot and one dimensional characters.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

Borrowed WAY too much from "callmesparky's " original..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If She gets fired from her job then He would have to make alimony payments right ? Let her keep the job or sell her to a Mexican Whorehouse . Heck she likes sex so I am leaning towards the Whorehouse myself . That way he keeps the house and his business .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Totally idiotic. He let her DESTROY his life, including the relationship with his friends, his business and the lives of the people who work for him!

.

All he had to do was this: Call the police on the island and tell them his wife drugged him. The evidence is that she bought the water bottle, she gave it to him, her fingerprints will be on it and the kicker... SHE HAS THE PILLS in her purse. She goes to prison and he's the accessory. The texts on her phone will add credence. Instead you create an idiotic scenario, especially switching the drinks.

.

3/5 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again...we know every the the hubby is doing...but he's doing all of this to get back a cheating wife...and how much do we get to see about her pain...almost nothing...after all her cheating is the story here...and the end of the story here is all about him...and that's when this story dies...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Men don't have clues.....

Cz they r emotional fools....

Too much trusting

N there is something that all human being have.....they can't accept the reality....just keep running from it..

Mostly men....

Sooo stupid of us...

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

In the original story, there is a wife that gets stupid over a large dick but otherwise did really love her husband. That doesn't mean he should have taken her back, though under certain circumstances it should be possible.

In this story the wife is a narcissistic bitch using drugs to get her way. There is no way a husband should take her back.

He isn't divorced, so what happens in the following years (5, 10, 20)?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

An enjoyable read but kind of rushed and that there could of been more like how he was doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I liked the story and I liked the revenge it should have ended soon after the point where he found out she wanted his kid.

After finding that out wait for her and then, while holding her phone, say "So bitch you want another cunts kid do you. That is why you are pretending to be on your period hey. Well get the cunt up here NOW don't tell him I know what you plan just get him up here."

Then after she had called him "How did I find out about you two? Well I saw him making googoo eyes at you and you return the same type of eyes to him. Then I saw the delicate touches on the aircraft when I was supposedly asleep. DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID.?"

When he turns up have the bitch invite him in and he gets the shock of his life when confronted by a very pissed off husband.

"OK cunt you planned on fucking my wife on this holiday well I am going to fuck you over big time."

"OK bitch I assume you were going to drug me so you can fuck him and I guess the open bottle is the one with the drugs in it right? Well let's have a look in you handbag and see what else we find?" "Well looky here a bottle of pills. I guess they are some sort of knock out drug hey?"

"Well lets just add a few more to the OPEN bottle of water shall we?"

"There we go, I figure 3 more capsules should do the job hey?"

"Drink cunt." While opening the other bottle of water.

"Drink, or I will beat the shit out of you and force the water down your throat while you are unconscious."

Meanwhile the other bottle has had 2 capsules dissolved in it. "Now bitch this bottle is yours to drink. DRINK it."

"GO ON BOTH OF YOU DRINK OR ONE OF YOU WILL BE HURT BADLY."

Then when they are both asleep continue with the rest of the story. Shift them both down to his room and check out. ETC ETC.

No the other boyfriends (our hero needs the revenge only) but when mongrel guts wakes up there is an intense pain in his groin. His testicles have been crushed and totally destroyed.

By the time the miscreants wake up 48 hours later our hero has left the resort AND his home country to a country without extradition. The photo's and videos to the spouses were a good idea so when mongrel guts finally gets home he is totally crippled by the other spouses. Her family disowns her and she is left to wallow in her self pity.

I know some of you will say "Anonymous why don't you write your own stories and stop finishing others" I am registered as a member BUT due to a glitch in the registration process my password is not accepted when I log in.

When I try to register another account it refuses due to ONLY one account per email address. Some of you have read my comments on other stories and have commented that they wished I would write but hey what can an old fuck do. Some of my comments I have signed Curlee so some I admit to.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
You waited 3 years before the epilog

then blew through it like the green apple shits. You were so detailed during the events of the story but had nothing like that in the epilog. The kid would be over 2 years old, the bitch would have been outed but how did it unfold? I want to hear of her total and complete humiliation, her rejection by everyone including her parents, peers, all relatives,and all friends; in other words, her complete destruction. Went from 5+ stars to 3 Stars because of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much better than the original

I like this improbable story much much more than the orignal

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, my favorite Mattress story. Perfect revenge on both cheaters. Just as good as the original.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Good story ...

No offense to the original author, but the ending was much better. The bitch almost got wfat she deserved. 6 stars, 'cause I can't count .The Bear approves.

The BEAR

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this is a lovely story

can someone explain to me, why family is always on the whore's side?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Speeling needs a profreeder.

I enjoyed the story, but can anyone be stupid and manipulative enough to try that stunt? If so, she got off easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Boring, tedious and about 3 1/2 pages too long.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GOOD BUT MESSY

sorted should have read SORDID and along with many other such mistakes it made the story too weird to really enjoy... get a good editor!

Explicated should have been EXPLICIT perhaps? I gave it 4**** but the storyline could have been worth much more.... OK read, Thank You

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Spelling

Plot was pretty weak. Spelling is atrocious. What the hell is EXPLICATED. Probably should have been explicit. Seamen? Maybe should have been semen. House BRAISES? Most likely braces. FARTHER? Father I think. And as I keep telling various authors, learn the difference between to and too.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
@ dc6370...

You mean, the insurance he would have cancelled beforehand, right?

He had days to prepare, I am sure that would have been taken care of.

Why make a point about something so unrelated to the action? Except to alleviate a little of the fallout for the slut?

What the fuck is in your head?

Karl2bupKarl2bupover 4 years ago
Missed chance....

I think our hero missed a good chance to add insult to injury, should have shown the video of the BF in the threesome while she was in the spa. Still a good BTB.

dc6370dc6370over 4 years ago
What punishment...

Since the collapse of the house was caught on video, Shannon gets all of the insurance money.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Second read

Best btb story ever. 5

YvesmiYvesmiover 4 years ago
So bad

So complicated a plan and everything worked in his favour....

For btb it is a success, but for the rest.... sorry but no good, in my opinion.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So good

Like this as much as the original due to the great revenge on the cheating wife and her lover. Can't have too much of that.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

This was a great revenge tale... and so much more satisfying than the original!

Shannon is so unbelievably evil that she deserves everything he does to her. Drugging her husband so her lover can impregnate her on holiday? What a cunt!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

Not damned likely a guy could pull all those shenanigans so smoothly. But, oh well, it is just a story of fiction. Every abused guys dream to pull off. The house thing though was really quite overdone.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Great story

I love a good revenge story and this was one. Five stars all the way.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
Not sure if this was BTB or bury the bitch

I guess she didn't get buried in the house collapse. BTW - walls have studs, floors have joists and both can have braces. But the question remains - How did she open the door? Didn't he empty her purse and that would have included her house keys. No worries. The insurance would have (maybe) paid for the house to be rebuilt. If the adjuster takes a close look and sees the "remodeling" the police might put out an APB for Hubby's clever ass. If he gets a Colorado Driver's license, files his tax returns, buys or rents a house or opens a bank account they're gonna find him and put him in jail. Or ask for a whole lot of money. She hires a PI and they track his friends and she has his ass. I'm sure the Judge will award her half and then some. At that point she either aborts or gives the kid up for adoption and continues on with her life. Neither of these characters were particularly good people. Hard to root for either of them. Thanks for the entertainment.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Read a lot of comments ...

some, maybe many, actually gave a 5 to this story. Are you fucking kidding me ???

I'm not sure that I've ever read another story,with a cumulative score over 4, that had more grammar, spelling, incorrect usage and wrong words. Get an editor, NOW.

Who submits a story with so many errors. That shows so little respect for your readers. If you don't care about your readers then why submit them to be published ? I gave you a very generous 3, for the effort. Please find a smart, well read person as your editor. You cannot edit your own work. It also needed a believability check. This one would have failed that test. Keep trying.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good tweak

This story worked very well. Beautiful burn of an absolutely disgusting whore of a wife. It also has an extremely delightful burn of the cheating partner. Nothing that I could find to dislike about this ending.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Read this hoping it was a redemption from the original....it wasn't!

JBinGAJBinGAalmost 6 years ago
Good grief people..Chill! ;)

This piece is loaded with grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. But having said that, what did you expect, Gone with the wind? It was a fun story and I had no trouble following it. You all really need to cut,these authors a little slack and reflect on the fact that you got it free of charge! ;)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Jeez ...

Do NOT know which is worse ... The repeated

dependence on Lady Luck, or the remarkable lack

of either a) command of the English language, or

b) failure (laziness) to do even cursory edits.

seamen vs semen

passed vs past

farther vs father

huge vs hung

and dozens of others, plus misuse of ‘me’ and ‘I’.

Failure to use the possesive and then inappropriate

use of the same. Runaway long sentences, and

failure to delete words when MT had a quick

change-of-direction while composing a sentence.

These issues made reading a pain, asswise. Slowed

down my reading when the intent was clear, and

I had to STOP reading to figure out WTF something

meant in more egregious cases.

Other commenters have adequately addressed MT’s

corruption of the characters’ characteristics established

in the orignal version, and other faults. Perhaps the

worst of these is, after his neighbor was asked to video

Sweetie’s reaction to Hubby’s surprise when she

opened the door, that neighbor assumed that the light

snow was to blame.

Hit 3* when I intended 2*. In some fairness, I shoulda

paid attention to the preface. MT was clear enough

that it would be a waste of time (like this comment!)

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Holy fuck this Bitch was Brazen! Drugging your own husband to get knocked up by another guy, while on a vacation? That is just all sorts of evil.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
That was a fun read

The original was way too wimpy. I get realistic (realistic for who? wimps?), but the original was just ugh. This one went way over the top, but it was definitely a fun read. Hardcore BTB.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Hey TMSPTGR3...

It's just a story! It didn't hurt the original just added a little more fun. Shannon was too stupid to be real (and a teacher?). Good laughs.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 6 years ago
Crappy

I really dislike it when someone does a follow on to another author's story or attempts to rewrite it. Usually, as in this case, they screw around with the character of the protagonists and distort them terribly. This is a bad story. Conceptually, his ability to do all the things he did at the resort is extraordinarily unlikely. The house collapse is pure silliness. You have your character acting first, as a clueless wimp and then as a cross between Superman and Machiavelli with absolutely nothing to establish any possibility of him acting or having the capability to act in the manner you describe. Given the circumstances the original story is about 1000% more believable and satisfying.

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
Excellent resolution to a painful problem

Good to read of a pro-active husband who immediately set in motion measures to cause pain to the faithless wife and her fucker. I suppose the only thing I might have done in addition to what he did would be to visit her lover's room just before leaving and relieve him of his penis and testicles. They caused the poor fellow to use and lose an awful lot of time and energy, he would be happier and healthier without them.

Excellent story. A few errors language wise, but they did not interfere with the flow of the story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 THERE IS NO LOSS.....THERE IS NO PARAD-ICE

but me thinks the awakening is becoming for the new coming, TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous