Paradise Turns Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry ma'am I can't do that. I have a sister. If I don't obey my masters wishes, she would be here in your place. I am really sorry but I have to do the job that has been given to me."

He then proceeded to remove the clips from her bra-clad nipples and panty covered pussy lips. He cut the remaining clothing with scissors. Lisa did not resist. She knew there was no use of fighting this man. The clips were back in place, this time in direct contact with the skin. She tried making small talk with him. She wanted to win his confidence. He was her only hope of getting out of here.

"What is your name?" she asked.

He looked at her suspiciously but answered,

"Abdul."

"How old are you, Abdul?"

"22yrs."

"Oh you are so young! You don't study Abdul?" she added sweetly.

"Why are you talking to me? If my boss sees us, he will kill us both. And yes, I study. He pays for it," he finished, visibly upset. He was scared of the Professor. Lisa sensed his fear.

"I am sorry. Just felt you didn't belong here. How come you landed here?"

"See miss, I don't know about you, but I don't want to end up dead. That is the last question I will answer. My father served the Professor all his life and when he died, the Professor took me in. He took care of my education and he is my only hope for a better future," he explained.

"He is using you too, Abdul. When you have played your part, he will get rid of you too. And rest assured sooner or later your sister will be hanging here. That is if you don't do anything about it now. Abdul you don't belong here. Please help me. I will help you. You don't belong here. You are a much better person," she pleaded.

Lisa's words had some impact. She could see the wrinkles on his forehead. But this time he didn't answer. He shook his head and made to leave the room. Lisa looked dejected.

"Just answer one more question, please," she asked him as he was about to close the door,

"What lies in store for me? How long will I be kept here?"

He hesitated for a second, then said,

"Ma'am I may get killed for telling you. My boss has some very powerful friends. He provides entertainment to the various terrorists in this state and you are not the first girl to come here. My advice is to play along and once you are out of this ordeal flee this city, if possible this country. If I am not wrong they are the same men who were responsible for today's blast."

His words stunned her. She was scared; the Professor -- a member of a terror organization. It was impossible. He was a tyrant, but he was a doctor. He had taken the Hippocratic Oath. To protect all men. A senior doctor in a reputed hospital was a terrorist. She could not believe it. She did not know how she was going to escape this place without becoming a piece of meat to these men. She definitely was not going to agree to their demands, even if she lost her life in the process. She was determined to be loyal to her fiancée. Her attempt at winning the servant's confidence had failed miserably. She was running out of ideas.

A few minutes later, the servant reappeared, this time with a few photographs. He kept them on the floor and released her from the handcuffs. He lowered her gently to the floor. Lisa rubbed her wrists violently to restore some circulation in her hands. They were numb from bearing her weight and the cold. She thought she was going to be freed! Perhaps the sick pervert had had his pleasure. She almost laughed when her dream bubble suddenly burst. The servant got another pair of handcuffs, which were attached to the wall behind her with two short chains and locked them around her wrists. This ensured that Lisa was still bound but at least her hands didn't have to bear her weight. She did not resist the servant. She knew he was doing his job, and resisting him would only bring her pain. Once bound, Lisa had her back touching the cold wall and her ass on the punishingly cold hard floor. The servant laid the photographs on her lap so that she could see them properly. The first one was that of an ice-covered peak, it looked familiar though. The second was a mountain base with a few tents. The next was a cropped image of the previous one, focusing on one tent, the outside of which bore the initials 'SR'.

Lisa froze.

She knew whose tent this was and even before she saw the next picture, she knew what she was going to see. It was a photograph of her fiancée drilling a hole in the ice to collect some samples. The photo had been taken from the viewfinder of a rifle. She knew what the purpose of these pictures was. She now started crying in earnest. She started flinging her arms violently, screaming her throat raw. Had the bounds not been in place, the servant would have been in mortal danger. They were going to blackmail her. They were using the love of her life as bait. She would do anything for her love, the old man knew that. And he had played his cards perfectly. After struggling for about 10mins, Lisa finally gave up. Her body kept jerking from the uncontrollable sobs. The servant patted her head and muttered an apology,

"I am really sorry sister. I wish I could do something."

Lisa did not reply, but kept crying.

He continued, "Lisa, I have to follow his orders. I have to get u 'ready' for them. Please forgive me for what I am about to do. I have to make u realize just how strong they are, and how inconsequential you are to them."

Her eyes shot up in fear. She almost knew what was going to come. The first whip struck her on her beautiful mounds. It wasn't struck hard, but it did make a loud noise. She heard the Professor yell,

"Abdul, I don't want to hear the whips. I want to hear her screams. You better do well or you will be sitting be next to her."

Lisa could almost see the pain on the servant's face. She understood his plight and said,

"It is ok. Do your job. I will manage. I want to feel the pain. What is about to happen to me tonight will be more painful than the physical pain you will inflict on me. At least save your ass."

He nodded and started showering the blows on her. They were much stronger than the first one, and after the first few, she started begging him to stop. But he didn't. He kept beating her, each blow harder than the previous one. She was 'whipped' on all parts, from her breasts to her tummy to the inner thighs. Every whip stung like a hundred needles but surprisingly, they did not leave a mark. The skin grew red but Lisa knew it would go away in a matter of minutes once the blows stopped. A sudden howl of pain escaped her lips when a hard blow was directed at her pussy lips. She looked at him, her eyes wet, pleading him to stop. But he continued attacking her. The first blow on her pussy was followed by 15 others, and the stinging that it caused persisted even after he had stopped. He was tired, but looked satisfied. His master had not yelled from the other room, which meant he had done his job well.

He laid the whip on the table and got a shiny cock shaped vibrator. He looked down at the hot doctor with pity. Her eyes were shut. He thought she looked extremely beautiful. He had never seen a beauty like her in all his years and regretted the fact that a girl so innocent and intelligent had to endure this torture. He was turned on; no doubt, Lisa was so hot she would have that effect on the best of saints. And this guy was just a mere mortal. But he was raised with some values. One of them was to respect the women. And here he was violating the teachings of his elders. He hated his job. But what could he possibly do. He was doing this to save his sister.

Lisa was panting from the numerous blows she had just received. She just laid there, her body shaking, thanking god that the man had finally stopped. Her eyes shot open suddenly, when she felt an intrusion at her most private parts. She saw the servant was trying to insert a vibrator in her shaven pussy. She tried resisting him this time. This couldn't be happening. She thrashed her limbs violently, but her struggle was futile. The vibrator wasn't big and her pussy was surprisingly wet. It entered her easily. The blows to her pussy had their effect; her body had reacted to them. She looked down to find her nipples rock hard. She was mortified. How could she be turned on! The realization shot through her brain like a cold knife. She felt destroyed. Not physically, but mentally. And when this was not enough, another sensation raked through her body. The servant had switched on the vibrator. She looked at him, her eyes begging him to let her go. She was surprised to find tears in his eyes. He looked away and got up to leave the room. Just before closing, the door he said,

"That thing is battery operated. It will last for about an hour. He wants you to be 'ready'. I am so so sorry."

He almost looked as if his own sister was bound to the floor. He lowered his voice and continued,

"And I promise you. I will find a way to get you out of here. But it will take time."

He shut the door behind him; leaving the young doctor to her suffering, the machine sending waves of electricity through her helpless body. Lisa felt a sense of gratitude towards the servant. At least someone in this hellhole felt for her.

Meanwhile her body was reacting to the sensations generated in her love hole. The vibrator was too small and too slow to bring her to an orgasm. She understood, it wasn't meant to bring her pleasure. It was meant to 'prime' her. It was meant to awaken the carnal creature inside her. One, which would beg to be fucked. But she promised herself, she wasn't going to make it easy for them. She was going to resist the feeling as long as she could. Her resolve did not last for more than 20 minutes. She had subconsciously started moving her hips, in a futile attempt to fuck the vibrator back. She did not realize that the door had opened and the Professor was watching her in 'action'. She caught her movements suddenly when she heard him laugh. She was flushed with shame, her eyes looking away from him. She started screaming at him, again,

"You mother fucker. How can you do this? You are a bloody doctor. You are supposed to care for people's sufferings, how can you be so heartless? You will go to hell, asshole. Let me go!"

Lisa knew very well that she wasn't going to be freed, but she was angry and she wanted to make the old man angry. She was glad to see the smile fade from his face, which was replaced by a maniacal look. His face was red and he was seething with anger. It scared her. She almost regretted opening her mouth. He lunged at her and held her throat with both his hands throttling her. Lisa fought for air. Her windpipe was compressed. Her eyes welled up with tears. She was seeing black, as her brain became hypoxic. She almost welcomed the feeling of nothingness. Just then, the Professor loosened his grip. He sat down on her lap facing her, his face offensively close to hers. He went close to her ears and said,

"Bitch! I can kill you in a minute and on one will ever find your body. I can kill your husband. No one will ever link the murder to me. I can wipe your family's existence off this planet with one phone call. Don't be stupid. My guests have arrived. I will send Abdul with some clothes. You better get dressed and act their host for the evening. They are very important to me. If you disappoint them in any way, I assure you this will be the last night for you and your to-be-husband."

He leaned into her and roughly kissed her open mouth. She did not resist. She was too weak and too scared to annoy him. He got off her and shut the door behind him.

Abdul, the servant, was back in a few minutes. He carried a small bag, which apparently contained clothes. He freed Lisa off her restraints and removed the fake cock from her soaking pussy. Lisa just let him take the lead and followed him meekly. She was in a daze. He made her stand and supported her as she was swaying on her feet. He took her to the washroom and led her in the tub. He scrubbed her body hard with soap and exquisite perfumes. After a few minutes, Lisa was back in the room. Her eyes were blank, staring into nothingness. She felt Abdul raise her hands. He was helping her wear a blouse. It was a golden sleeveless silk blouse, with a plunging neckline. There was no bra. There was no need, she thought. She knew she was going to end up naked again. Soon. He buttoned the blouse behind her. He went down on her to lift her legs. He was trying to get her to step into what looked like golden pajamas, and when she had worn them she realized it was something that Arabic belly dancers wore. She had seen it in some movie. Only, it didn't do much to cover her skin. The lower 5/6ths of her pants were made of net, doing nothing to hide her legs. Only the upper part was made of silk and it barely covered her ass-cheeks. The servant tied her hair behind her head in a long ponytail. He got a small chain with half a dozen small bells at its end and attached it to her belly button. They tinkled with every movement that she made.

He led her to the mirror in the room. She marveled at the sight. She didn't remember when she had looked so sexy, so sensual. She bent down a little and saw the whole of her breasts through the neckline of the blouse. They threatened to spill out any moment. She turned around to check her behind. The blouse was almost backless. It was held together by a very thin strip of silk. When she bent a little she could see the the crack of her ass through the see-through material. She was virtually naked. She looked more of a sex object than a waitress. Yet this fact didn't disturb her much. The servant noticed her actions and failed to comprehend the change in her. He finished his job by tying a semitransparent scarf around the lower half of her face. It added a new mystery to her personality. He handed her the tray laden with tall glasses of beer and was glad to see that she held it steady. He led Lisa to the living room where many men were talking loudly. She could hear parts of their conversation.

"We did good today, thanks to you Professor. But we'll need your help again. Our next target is Agra, and we will need some men there. Can you...." he fell silent. Lisa had just entered the room with the tray.

The man who had been talking stood paralyzed for a second, his mouth wide open. Lisa looked at him without any expression. She went to him first because she thought he was the leader. The man just kept looking at her, his eyes devouring every inch of her angelic body. His eyes reached her breasts and stayed there for a few seconds. Lisa just stood still, her control weakening. She was finding it very difficult to stand there. She almost jumped when she heard the Professor talk,

"Dear friend, take your drink. Lisa here is present to provide all of us, our much-needed entertainment. She is your trophy today. A prize for your success."

Lisa was trying hard to shut out all the insults that were going to be thrown at her. She reminded her she was doing this for her husband. For his safety. The man reached out for a glass and once he had taken his, Lisa started walking towards the remaining men. But before she had taken a step she felt a rough hand on her right ass-cheek. It was a hard slap, one that caused her to moan in pain. The tray shook on her hand and fortunately, she managed to steady it. The other men laughed and encouraged their leader. Lisa distributed the drinks to the remaining men in the room; there were four more excluding the Professor and the leader. She received similar treatment from all of them. The last man, well he was actually a boy, he went a step ahead and felt her breasts. His hands were small, but their actions were vulgar. Her breasts spilled out of their confines, causing the crowd to whistle loudly. They stood firm on her body, her nipples pointing the sky. One of them said,

"He has finally grown up," pointing to the tent in the young man's trousers.

"He has reached new heights. He just scaled 2 new mountains!" said the other.

There was more jeering. Blood had rushed up to her cheeks and she was almost on the verge of breaking down again. She took a step behind and walked away from the crowd. She put her mounds back in their restrains and waited in a corner. She took in what she saw. The five men were tall, well built. Three of them were even handsome. They didn't look like terrorists at all, she thought. Then as they say, there is no face to terrorism. The leader was huge. He sported a long beard and must have weighed more than 300 pounds. She saw a few rifles lying next to the couch; the sight sent another shiver down her spine. She had never seen an actual firearm. And the mere sight of them made her realize how dangerous these men really were.

"Lisa, Lisa come here," it was the Professor.

All the men had their eyes on her. They had obviously been discussing her. She walked slowly to where the Professor sat and stood next to his chair, her eyes downcast, hands folded in front of her, her cheeks red. She almost looked virginal.

"Friends, this is Dr. Lisa Anderson. She works in my hospital. She is not some regular prostitute whom I have paid a few thousands to please you. She is the most intelligent girl I have ever met. And a proud one at that. But I have tamed her. I have trained her. She is primed to pleasure you. She is the prettiest piece of meat that you will find in this country. From what I know, she has never had sex with anyone other than her fiancée. And now she belongs to you."

Lisa's self-esteem had taken another deep plunge. It was at an all time low. She was a famous doctor; an educated girl from a conservative family. This monster had made a prostitute out of her, a whore to mass murderers. She felt alarm bells ringing in her head. She knew what was coming.

"Abdul please switch on the music. And Lisa dear, walk to the centre of the room. The men want to see you dance. Show us what you have got," he ordered.

"Be good now, remember our conversation upstairs," reminded the Professor, unnecessarily.

Lisa walked to the centre of the room slowly. The bells on her belly button tinkled with each step she took. Her limbs felt like lead. She felt the 6 pair of eyes in the room follow her, like hot spotlights burning her body. The men feasted on the sight of her tight ass and toned muscular legs. The music was soft, with slow beats. Lisa thought it was Arabic. She slowly started moving her body, her back facing the crowd. She stuck out her ass and started shaking it, first slowly, gradually increasing the speed. Her actions were appreciated in form of loud laughter and more lewd comments. She slowly turned around. She saw that all the men had lost their shirts. There were so hairy, the thought crossing her mind inexplicably. She started gyrating to the beats and made such sensual movements with her body that the jeering had stopped. They were soon replaced by 'ooohhs' and 'ahhs'. Lisa had been a cheerleader. She knew the art of provocative dancing. She began shaking her breasts and held them together in front of them. Her hands looked tiny on the massive mountains. She turned around again and continued dancing. Dancing relaxed her. It always had. Suddenly she felt too strong hands on her arms, which pulled her body backwards. Someone was trying to hug her tightly. She turned her head to see, it was the leader. She screamed like a kid put in a dark room, and stopped dancing. But the man held her tightly. She could feel his hard cock push through the flimsy material, into her crack. He turned her around and hugged her tightly, crushing her breasts on his hairy chest. Lisa stood stock still, hands by the side of her body. Her face pressed into the fat chest of the big man. He smelled of stale sweat. Lisa tried to nose her nose away, but her attempts useless. The man was much more powerful. Lisa's feet were now off the ground as she felt his huge monster cock press her pubic bone. Her body moved with his, she was scared beyond wits now. The man had pushed his right hand through the top of her pajamas. He felt the soft skin of her ass, on the tight muscles and marveled at his luck. He had never met such an athletic woman. So firm, yet so soft. Muscular, yet so feminine. Lisa screamed again, when she felt his finger probe her asshole. She bit him hard on the chest. The man howled in pain and threw her down on the floor, hard. He was on top of her again, but this time he was mad at her. He tore her scarf to see the best face he had ever seen, but that didn't stop him. The scarf was followed by the blouse. He roughly pinched her nipples hard and tugged at them like a mad man. Lisa cried in pain,