Paradise Turns Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaawww,"

"HooooooooooooooAAAAAAAAWW,"

"Please. Please stop. I am sorry."

But he did not stop. He wanted to teach this slut a lesson. He started showering hard slaps on her face, on both cheeks one after the other. Not giving her time to even scream. When he stopped, her face was a shade of bright red and she had almost lost consciousness. The men in the room looked in awe, astounded by this display of brute force by their master on this beautiful woman. The man got up from her, and took a few deep breaths. Lisa stayed still. She had stopped moving. The man bent down and lifted the young doctor from the floor. He took her to the couch and threw her on it. He virtually tore the pajamas off her, a part of it still around her waist. But her privacy exposed to the crowd. He then removed his trousers and underwear in one go and made the young doctor sit with her head supported on the headrest. His member was huge. It must have been at least 9 inches and it was only partially erect. He climbed on the couch resting one leg on the armrest, the other on the couch next to her naked thigh. He pointed his cock at her face and ordered her to open her mouth. When she did not obey, he rained half a dozen slaps on her again. Lisa's mouth fell open and the man pushed in, in one rapid motion. His cock head touched the back of her throat causing Lisa to gag. She opened her eyes to see that the man's wood had completely disappeared in the depths of her oral cavity. This was her first cock other than her fiancée's in almost a decade. Tears welled up in her eyes as the man continued to push in. Lisa's nose was now squished against his pubic bone and she was finding it very difficult to breathe. She could feel the blood pulsing through the veins of the huge organ in her mouth and felt it grow even bigger, suffocating her even more. Her face was now red due to lack of oxygen. She was struggling to breathe. This man was actually killing her with his cock! The leader sensed her struggle and withdrew half of his length from her mouth. Lisa gasped. She took in long deep breaths, as some life rushed back to her air deprived brain.

"Will you now do what I ask you to do, bitch?" the Leader's voiced echoed in the silent room.

He had just proved to his men, the power he commanded on not just the weapons, but women too. Lisa gave him a positive reply by sucking in her cheeks and applying a strong suction on his organ. Her move was appreciated by a gentle pat on her head.

"Good girl. Yeah that's the way," he might well have been training a dog.

He put his hands in the young doctors hair and started fucking her face with long thirsts, almost removing his cock from her mouth, just to push it back in at the last moment. Lisa gagged on his cock quite a few times, he was bigger than her fiancée and she had thought he was big. She had starting bobbing her head on his cock actively, trying to keep up with his thrusts. She wanted to make him cum quickly. She wanted to avoid taking him in her love hole. She kept applying strong suction on his hard rock and raised her hands to cup his hairy balls. The leader swelled with pride. He praised her skills, arousing the crowd even more, making them hungry for action. Lisa knew she was good with her mouth. Sameer had always loved it when she went down on her knees. Whenever Lisa wanted something from him, she just had to "go down".

The leader looked around the room and saw that the men had lost their clothes. He shouted, "Wait you girls. You have to experience this piece of flesh here. She is the best you will ever have. Professor, you have exceeded yourself this time. This slut is priceless."

Even the Professor was sporting a hard on. The Professor was old and diabetic. He had problems getting 'hard' even with the help of drugs. But the scene that was unfolding in front of his eyes was the hottest he had ever witnessed. He had always lusted on his juniors body, had hoped he was young enough to take her. He was surprised to see her oral skills. His own thoughts were echoed in what the leader had just told him. Tonight he was going to take this young woman. He was brought back by loud grunts from the man fucking Lisa's face. He came in the doctor's mouth with a huge roar. Lisa felt the hot liquid coat the insides of her mouth. It spilled out of her mouth, as she did not want to swallow the dirty liquid. The man removed his cock from the girl's mouth and continued stroking it. Hot liquid kept gushing out of the orifice and landing on Lisa's face and upper body. Lisa spat the remaining juice from her mouth, regretting her action the next second. She felt a tight slap on her back as the man pushed her on the floor; towards the puddle of cum she had created.

"Lick it clean, whore! Lick it all. Clean your face and tits too."

Lisa opened her mouth reluctantly and licked the liquid from the floor. More insults, more embarrassment. An image of a street dog licking water from the street ran through her brain, as tears welled up again in her eyes. I am doing it for my love. For Sameer, she reminded herself. She cleaned the cum from her face and breasts with her fingers and sucked them dry. She turned to face the big man who had just abused her mouth, to find his cock pointing towards her mouth again. He was still hard. Lisa had counted the number of times she would have to submit the bodies, but she had not expected them to take her multiple times.

"Suck it dry bitch. Clean my cock," the man ordered, pulling her head towards his cock.

She opened her mouth, and applied a strong suction, drawing the liquid lying still in his urethra. This time she swallowed it without being asked to. The big man lifted her again, threw her roughly on the couch, and climbed on her fragile body. Lisa was crushed under his enormous weight, his hair tickling her body at multiple places. She was surprised to find him hard so soon, and so were the other men. They stared at their leader with looks of surprise and respect. They hoped he would finish soon. The sight of this naked woman was driving them crazy.

The big man ran his fingers along the doctor's vertical lips. He was not surprised to find it wet and sticky. He liked this bitch. She was turned on. She was hot for him and yet she fought him. She liked that fire in her. He guided his giant organ to her love hole and pushed in hard.

'Fuck she is tight, so goddamn tight. Her fiancée must be a loser. She needs to be torn by a real man. I will make her a real woman tonight. She will beg for my cock before the night is over.' He thought to himself.

As soon as his head was inside her hole, he pushed in his complete length in her in one strong thrust. Lisa was seeing stars. Her head hung over the edge of the bed. Her mouth was open but no sound came out of it for a few seconds, following which she let out a loud cry of pain.

"Awwwww ooooooooo."

"Ohahahaaaaah!!!!"

She was crying like a cow. "No no please please stop. Please. PLEASE. STOPPPP."

Her cries went on and on as the leader kept fucking her relentlessly, with deep long thrusts. He was tired of her screaming. He looked at the Professor, who was rubbing his cock.

"Professor, you mind shutting her up?"

The Professor approached his beautiful subordinate and stuffed her mouth with his cock. It didn't fail to shut the sounds. She still kept grunting, and the vibrations that the sound made in her mouth sent shots of electricity through the Professor's cock. He grabbed her throat and started fucking her face roughly. It was a long time since he had fucked anything, and tonight was his best night in years. He was not 'big', but fucked her in long strokes, his balls slapping her nose every time his cock disappeared between her lips. He came within minutes sending just a few drops of thick liquid down her throat. Lisa sucked it dry without being instructed to, as the old man withdrew his already deflated cock from her mouth. Lisa had stopped screaming now. The pain was replaced by a very new feeling. She was filled fuller than she had ever been in all her life. She raised her head to see the terror leader playing with her nipples. A thin sheet of sweat covered both their bodies. She looked at him with eyes full of lust urging him on.

"Harder. Fuck me harder," she whispered.

The man smiled. "Say it. Say it loudly."

"Yes, yes I am your bitch. I am your whore. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Paint my womb with your love! Yeahhhhh," she screamed, lost in ecstasy.

The man's tool swelled even more with pride, he lifted her off the couch, still pumping her cunt, and laid down on his back, on the floor.

"Ride me bitch," he ordered.

Lisa, herself on a verge of orgasm, obeyed the big man. She started lifting her ass off him and when he was about to pop out, she would sit back on him hard. Her clit rubbed hard each time their pubes met, the friction driving her crazy. The leader played with her breasts and pulled her to him. He kissed her on her lips for the first time, to which Lisa responded with equal ferocity. They both came at the same time, their screams piercing the silence of the night. She could feel the hot liquid coating her insides and the tool finally deflated and popped out of her thoroughly fucked vagina. She lied on the terror leader's chest, panting, recovering from the intense orgasm. As blood flowed back to her brain, the enormity of her actions crashed over her like a huge tidal wave. She rolled off the terrorist's body, curled up in fetal position and started crying violently. She could no longer say that it was for her fiancée. She knew and so did the men in the room. She had fucked his attacker back. She had been an active participant. And she had orgasmed too! She was not left to her thoughts for too long. She heard the leader who had just fucked her, speak to his men,

"Brothers, what is mine is yours. I have made her mine. It is time for you to make her OURS."

Seconds later, she felt four hands lift her off the floor, and as they took her to the table, she welcomed the feeling of nothingness, as her brain shut down and she fell unconscious.

to be continued...

(P.S - I have purposely not given names to the terrorists, as people tend to make assumptions(which are often wrong) on the religion of these monsters and the name of that religion is wrongly maligned. Terrorism has no religion. Hope the readers understand this.

Also i strongly condemn terrorism and hope its practioners get the punishment they deserve.)