Paradise Turns Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdul was mad with anger. This was enough. He knew he was strong enough to tackle the Professor, but he was so close to cumming. He wasn't surprised to see Lisa obeying his boss without a hint of fight. She was doing it subconsciously. The massive orgasms had clouded her brain. He wanted to come soon and end the ordeal for her. He increased his pace. Meanwhile Lisa was pleasuring the Professor by 'cleaning' his dirty hole. It had smelled of sweat and shit, but Lisa licked enthusiastically. She even fucked his asshole with her tongue, at times completely inserting it in his anal canal. It was the Professors turn to moan.

Moving away from her he said, "Holy shit. This bitch is one hot whore," and gulped the remaining contents of his glass in one go. He sat on the couch to continue seeing the show. Abdul came soon. He came so much that more than half of his juice escaped Lisa's hole. He laid down on her regaining his breath. Lisa had slipped off into unconsciousness.

Abdul got up in a few minutes and tied all the men to their chairs. He lifted Lisa off the thorn bed cautiously and took her to a bathroom where he made her take a hot shower. He got Lisa's purse and her clothes from the room upstairs. He had made some coffee to make her come to her senses quickly. She had regained consciousness but her brain was still clouded. He helped her dress and made her drink the hot coffee, which had immediate effect. She was leaning on Abdul for support. She immediately caught herself and regained her composure. She recollected the last night's events and started crying. Abdul made her sit down on a chair and tried consoling her.

"Lisa don't lose hope now. You have a chance to teach these bastards a lesson. They deserve to be punished. For the innocent people who lost their lives because of them, and for treating women like dirt. I regret knowing who the Professor was and not doing anything about it. Had I acted before I could have prevented what happened today. Please forgive me. And forgive me for participating in your torture. Give me a chance to make amends."

"No, Abdul don't blame yourself. I am free now. Because of YOU. I can't imagine what I would have become if you had not put them to sleep. Don't blame yourself. Let us forget what happened between us. It is time to punish these assholes. Take me to the nearest police station. But wait I have to do one thing before we leave."

She reached for her purse. She remembered she was carrying a syringe prefilled with sulphuric acid. She took it out went to the professor who was sleeping on his couch butt naked. With Abdul's help, she turned him around and inserted the syringe in his asshole. She saw bubbles coming out of his hole and a smell of burning skin reached their nose. She was surprised that he was still unconscious but knew when he came back to his senses he would not be able to sleep for a few days! She smiled at Abdul who looked at her in horror and the two of them made for the car.

TWO YEARS LATER --

The terrorists were arrested after recording Lisa and Abdul's complaint. On hearing the news of their capture, the terrorist's aides had shot Sameer in the mountains. His body was not found by the authorities till date, but a photograph of his body was sent to Lisa by the terrorists. Lisa had been in shock for a year and had been in therapy for more than a year. She had moved back with her parents in the US. Very recently, she had started working as a doctor in a community hospital, her life slowly returning to normal.

Abdul was arrested for withholding information vital for national security. Lisa's parents had arranged the best lawyer to fight his case. They had adopted his sister who had now moved with them to US and was pursuing higher studies. Abdul had saved their daughter. They were indebted to him for life. Abdul was released a year later after being declared innocent.

On hearing the news of his release, Lisa flew down to Shimla to meet him and to express her gratitude. She wanted him to move to the US. She had made arrangements for his further education. It was going to be her surprise for him. He deserved that. It was for her that he had gone to prison. It was for her that he had put his life, his sister's in danger. And he was going to be in danger till he stayed in this country.

When Lisa saw him, she couldn't recognize him. He had gotten rid of his beard. She was surprised to find him a little attractive. He reminded her of Sameer. He was as tall as him, and had similar features. Lisa drove him to the nearby mountains, to a place called -- "ECHO POINT" The view was just perfect. They looked around. They were surrounded by mountains and peaks, with their summits disappearing behind clouds. She held his hand and told him of her plan. He was shocked. He tried to argue but Lisa put her finger on his lips. She whispered in his ears,

"Abdul however hard I tried, I couldn't forget what happened between us that night. You gave up yourself for me. You put your family in danger. Why?"

Abdul looked away. He had spent over a year thinking about that night. Thinking about Lisa. And now, when she was so close, he was unable to tell her about his feelings.

"Shsh. Don't say anything. I know how you feel for me. I feel the same. You think we can give ourselves a chance?" he looked unsure.

He said, "Yes. I love you Lisa. Love you more than anything. But I am useless. You deserve someone much better."

"I deserve someone who can protect me. Besides, I have made my decision. I'll take up celibacy if u don't agree to marry me," she joked.

Abdul did not laugh. He looked at her. So beautiful. So radiant. So innocent. She was wearing a strapless floral skirt that reached just above her knees. Her black hair reached the top of her dress which, revealed the best cleavage he had seen. Her blue eyes looked hungry for him, her lips parted, waiting for him to reply.

"Come on. Now don't make me go down on my knees. Don't make me beg!!"

He smiled for the first time in months and nodded his head. They kissed. It was a long passionate kiss. He lifted her and lay her on the soft grass near the car. He pushed her skirt to her waist and felt her panties.. They were wet. She was hot for him. So was he. He lowered his pants and entered her. Not roughly, But gently. Each stroke slow, and deep. He had not let go off her lips. Their lips were sealed in a never ending kiss. Both of them came at the same time. They lay there in each other's arms till the sun disappeared behind the mountains.

Few days later, they flew down to the US. Lisa and Abdul got married a week later. It was a small affair with just close family and friends present. They got married under both Christian and Muslim rituals. Lisa had got a job in a hospital in Miami so the newly married couple moved down there. When they reached their house, Lisa took her new husband straight to the basement. He was surprised to find the instruments that Lisa had bought. He saw the naughty twinkle in her eye and jumped at her. The horrors of the night a year before were finally erased, but the fire it ignited in Lisa raged on.

THE END.

12