All Comments on 'Paradiso Ch. 14'

by SlyKink

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
I was worried for awhile...

..that Gary was going to weasel out of full-blown (no pun intended) M2M sex but now that he's taken the plunge, I hope he'll continue to savor the joys of bisexual bliss. Nice description of his ultimate deflowering. H'e lucky his wife is so supportive!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
WOW

Fucking WOW! Loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
men do love to suck cock too

oh my goodness your story was great. As much as I love to fuck women, I really enjoy being fucked by another man as well. Your description of Gary being fucked bi Liam was excellent. An appreciative dirty talking wife is always an added bonus. Keep the stories cumming as many men would love the chance to make love to other men with their wife's approval..... My wife completely understands my need for cock and encourages me to seek out other men to bring home or randomly suck off as long as I tell her the details of the encounter. since she tells me everything when she fucks other men and comes home with their sperm dripping from her cunt for me to clean... win , win I say !!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Some men like to suck cock... less than 2.5%

"Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]” [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]” [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

"More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual."

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Actual NCHS data

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous