Paradiso Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

I took his satisfied penis all the way in my mouth one more time and pressed my tongue to the underside at the base and slowly pulled off, sucking and pressing all the way, milking the last drops of semen from his beautiful tool. As the head slipped from my lips I made a show of giving the tip a kiss as a little added bonus to Sara. Suddenly Sara took me by the chin and turned me toward her. Her eyes were shining with lust.

"I love you so much, baby." She said, shaking her head. Liam and Devi smiled at one another and Sara pulled me in, pressing her mouth to mine. For the next minute Sara ravished my mouth with her tongue. She must have tasted Liam's cum in my mouth and it only excited her further. She reached down and took hold of my cock. Somewhere along the line it had already grown semi-hard again and a few strokes of her delicate fingers had me stiff as a board.

Sara then pulled me back to my feet and pushed me toward the bed, a wicked grin on her lips. With one shove of her hands I fell back onto the bed with my erection pointing at the ceiling. She crawled up on the bed next to me and began stroking my sensitive stiffness with her fingertips.

"Did you like sucking a man's cock, Gary?"

I nodded. It wasn't exactly something I had always wanted. I think Sara got off on it more than I did, but I had to admit that it was kind of hot and sexy. Yeah, I did sort of like it.

As I had done with Liam, Sara stuck out her tongue and began running it up and down my shaft. I laid my head back, closed my eyes as Sara gave me one of her amazing, slow-buildup blowjobs. I drifted in a haze of pleasure until I heard a drawer being pulled open.

A moment later I felt someone crawling onto the bed with us and I opened my eyes to see Devi kneeling at my side, opposite Sara, with a smile on her face, a bottle of lube in one hand and a medium sized dildo in the other. I knew immediately what she had planned.

"While Sara takes care of your cock, how about I give your ass some pleasure?"

I returned her smile and pulled my legs up toward my chest. That was all the permission she needed. Sara shifted around to get back at my penis and a moment later I felt thin fingers coated with cold liquid at my back door. Devi began smearing the lube around my tight hole and then slid one in. The combination of sensations of Sara's mouth pleasuring my burning hot rod and Devi's finger stroking in and out of my anus were making me squirm.

After a minute or two Devi removed her fingers and then I felt the blunt tip of the dildo pressed to my anus. This wasn't exactly a challenge. Sara had played with my ass any number of times and this wasn't even the largest dildo I'd ever had up there, much less as large as Jessie's gargantuan member. I relaxed my muscles and let the rubber cock slide in. I enjoyed the sensation of being stretched open and soon the dildo was far enough in to stimulate my prostate.

Sara and Devi began synchronizing their strokes. Sara's lips would slide down my cock as Devi slid her latex cock into my anus. My breathing began to quicken and the first tingling sensations of the impending climax materialized. The two women sensed me approaching the precipice and upped the sensations. Sara began rubbing the ball of her thumb against my perineum, the sensitive patch of flesh between the asshole and balls, while Devi twisted the dildo with each stroke.

The added stimulation was all that I needed and I groaned as a hot load of cum erupted from my penis and into Sara's moist oral cavity. My anal muscles tried to contract but the rubber dildo was holding them open, adding more erotic sensation to my climax. I relished each moment of orgasmic joy as Sara and Devi worked my erogenous zones. The wave of pleasure passed and was replaced by a warm, relaxed feeling.

Sara pulled off of my softening cock and idly stroked it with her hand while she watched Devi ease the dildo out of my ass. The sexy, full feeling went away and I smiled at the bronze beauty who had just worked over my asshole. She laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Sara then laid down next to me in a mirror image of Devi. I lay motionless for a minute, just enjoying the post-orgasmic glow. But then I looked over to where Liam was sitting.

He was still in the chair where I had sucked him off and he was fully erect again. Watching Devi, Sara and I had excited him to full hardness and when I looked over we locked eyes. He slowly stroked himself and as we looked at one another I knew that his hard-on was not for Sara or Devi. I turned my head and my eyes met Sara's. She looked over at Liam and then back to me.

It was as if the three of us, Liam, Sara and I, were having a conversation without saying a word. For a long time I know Sara had wanted to see me go all the way with another man. Most of my resistance had melted away since arriving in Paradiso and now I felt the last of it disappearing. Sara wanted it. Liam wanted it. I wanted it. I wanted him... in me. When Sara saw the look on my face and knew I was ready for it she looked back to Liam and motioned him to the bedside.

As he stood next to the bed I took a good look at his prick, sticking straight out from his groin. It was an impressive organ; seven inches long and strikingly thick. It wasn't the size of Jessie's but it was attached to an actual man. That's when the implication hit me. Liam was going to fuck me. I was going to have sex with a man.

"Do you want me?" asked Liam.

"Yes." I answered. "Fuck me."

Liam smiled down at me and crawled down by my feet. I looked back into Sara's eyes and I don't think I have ever seen a more intense look on her face. It was a mix of desire and nervousness and love. She knew I would probably never have done something like this on my own and I'm sure it was a huge thrill for her to have gotten me to explore gay sex.

I felt hands on my ankles and a moment later my legs were lifted into the air and my knees were pushed back to my chest. Sara took hold behind one knee and Devi held the other. With her free hand Devi handed Liam the bottle of lubricant she had used earlier and Liam made a show of slowly massaging the liquid into onto his penis with leisurely, sensual strokes. I took a deep breath as Liam pressed his blunt cockhead against my puckered opening.

"Are you ready?" he asked. He knew I had never done this with a man before.

"Do it." I wanted to feel his hot flesh inside me.

When Liam applied pressure to my asshole he met a few seconds of resistance and then the muscle yielded and his stiff prick entered me. With the head lodged in my asshole Liam gave me a few moments to become accustomed to his girth. I looked up at him; looked up at my first male lover. Where I was used to seeing curves and contours there were now muscles and angular features. But the look of lust was the same.

Another inch slid into me, and then another. As Liam penetrated me Sara and Devi felt me up, caressing the muscles in my legs and stomach and chest. My cock began to stiffen once again. With a final thrust Liam's hips met my ass cheeks. Out of nowhere a bark of laughter escaped my lips. Just a day ago I had seen Liam for the first time, a waiter at a restaurant. Now he was balls deep inside my asshole.

Liam began a slow withdrawal from my ass and when just the head remained inside he began pushing back in.

"He's using you, baby." Sara exclaimed with a shudder. "Liam's using your ass to stroke off his cock. He's getting off inside you. You're his little gay fuck toy."

I had mixed feelings about being basically called gay. It's not like I was exclusively into guys. It's not even like I liked guys more than women. But Sara and I both loved her naughty pillow talk, and there was no denying that at this moment a man was fucking me in the ass, more or less the definition of gay sex.

"You like being fucked by a man?" asked Devi.

"Yeah. It feels good."

By now I was fully erect again and Liam took hold of my cock and began stroking it in time with his own cock sliding in and out of my asshole.

"That looks so hot Liam." Sara said. "Does Gary's asshole feel good wrapped around your hard prick?"

"Hell yeah." Gary looked down at me. "You've got a great ass. It was made for fucking." I grinned back up at him. That's the second time I've been told that in as many days. Liam's thrusts began picking up speed. My insides were warm from the friction and the heat of his tool. The pressure on my prostate was making my cock drool pre-cum.

"I want you to cum, Liam. I want you to fuck my boyfriend and cum in his asshole." Then, Liam proceeded to grant Sara her wish.

He gripped my hips and started fucking me in fast, long strokes. My insides were a jumble of sensations. Sara and Devi's hands all over me, Liam's hand stroking my penis and Liam's own hard dick stroking in and out of my ass were all driving me crazy. I knew I was going to cum soon. Sara kept up her dirty talk.

"Keep fucking him, Liam. I want to see you fill Gary's ass with your cum." She turned back to me.

"You're being fucked, Gary. You're being fucked in the ass by a big, thick cock. You're hooked now, aren't you? You're addicted to hot gay fucking." I looked over and Sara was now furiously stroking her clit. Watching Liam fuck my ass was sending her over the moon. She continued.

"As much as you like tits and pussy, you fucking love big hard dicks in your mouth and thick cock in your ass, shooting you full of cum. Tell me you love it." Her domme voice was in full force and I was putty in her hands.

"I love big dicks. I love getting fucked."

Then the dam broke. I started to spasm with the orgasm that blindsided me. Like before, my pleasure was driven on by the plunging rod holding my convulsing anus open. I felt little warm splashes on my stomach and chest as little ropes of cum shot in an arc from the tip of my dick. The other orgasms came like dominoes falling, triggered by my own. Liam grunted and groaned and I felt a warmth begin to fill me as Liam's semen surged into my tender rectum. The sight of another man cumming in my asshole, something she had fantasized about for a long time sent Sara tumbling over the cliff and she cried out as her own climax took her.

We just held there for a few moments, our muscles locked rigid as the bliss washed over us. Then finally the tension broke and Liam fell forward. He pressed his mouth to mine and I didn't resist. It was different from kissing a girl. His lips weren't as soft and there was scratchy stubble around his mouth, but when his tongue entered my mouth I found that I didn't dislike it and I returned the kiss. One last little cherry on top for Sara.

As soon as Liam pulled his mouth away Sara grabbed his head and began ravenously kissing him, then turned to me and did the same.

"This was the hottest thing I've ever seen." She declared breathlessly.

"I know, right?" added Devi. "I love watching Liam fuck guys, especially straight guys bottoming for the first time."

"Thank you. Thank you both so much."

"My pleasure." Said Liam with a smile.

"Our pleasure." I replied. It really had been good. I thought maybe this would be something I would try once just so I could say that I had, but being fucked by a man was actually quite fun. I still found myself more attracted to women, and I could never imagine myself being in a relationship with a guy, but having a man fuck me was definitely pleasurable. I couldn't deny it, and I had little doubt that I'd end up doing it again before the week was up, and probably again after we left Paradiso.

"So I guess" Liam began, "that we can do away with these." He held up my ankle that held the two anklets, pink and purple. When I first arrived just two days ago I was sure I only wanted women and wore a pink anklet. Soon I discovered the pleasures of t-girls and added the purple. After tonight I knew that men were on the menu too, so to speak. I nodded and Liam pulled off the two anklets. From that moment on I wore no anklet like Sara and Liam and Devi. From then on, anything goes.

Sara snuggled up next to me and Liam and Devi did the same.

"I love you so much, baby." Sara whispered into my ear.

"I love you too. Thanks for helping me find out how good it feels to be with a guy."

She giggled and nuzzled my chest, then the four of us drifted off to a much needed sleep.

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers
12