Parallels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

After a minute of this, he withdrew the finger and rubbed the lips of her slit with the head of his cock. He slowly pressed his cock into her and withdrew it. Then he pressed it into her cunt again and withdrew it again. He repeated this three more times until his cock was slick with her cunt juice. Then he withdrew it a last time and pressed the head against her asshole.

She gasped and said, "Fuck, Jake. What are you doing?"

He leaned his lips down to her ear and whispered, "Fucking you in the ass. Shut up and enjoy it."

Then he pressed the tip of his cock into her asshole. Ignoring her protest, he continued pushing until half his cock was inside her rectal cavity. She groaned, and tensed, and tried to push him back out. But, he continued to press against her until his cock was fully inside her, and then he stopped and paused, whispering again to her, "Just relax, Sandy. Let it happen."

"Oh, God. It hurts, you son of a bitch."

"Shhhhh," he said. "Just let it happen. Don't fight it."

As seconds passed, the pain did seem to subside, and Sandy was overcome by the sense of pleasure Jake's throbbing cock gave her, as he seemed to be using it to manipulate every single nerve sensor in her anal region. She even began to purr again as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her.

As she groaned, he said, "Feels good, doesn't it, baby?"

She gritted her teeth, fighting to contain the guttural sounds that wanted to escape from her voice box. When Jake asked again if it felt good, she merely grunted and pushed back against him as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole.

"Oh fuck," he said. "You're so fucking tight."

She grunted again and pushed back even harder against his pumping piston of a cock.

This went on for another minute before the tightness and the power of Sandy's anal muscles wrapped around Jake's cock began to forcefully pull another load of semen out of him. As he began to shoot inside her, he continued to pump his hips back and forth moving his cock in and out of her asshole until, completely spent; he withdrew his cock and dropped to the floor.

Sandy rolled over onto her ass, scooted her thong down her legs, and sitting on the pool table as she sent the thong flying with her foot, said, "I'm not there yet, motherfucker. Get up and take care of me."

Jake all but collapsed in a heap and said, "I'm too weak to do anything for you, Sandy."

Sandy was on the verge of giving a Jake a cussing that would have marked him for life when a voice from the game room entrance said, "I'd be happy to help you out."

Sandy and Jake both looked to the doorway and saw Cleo kicking off her shoes and lifting her dress over her head as she advanced into the room. To no one's surprise, she had nothing on underneath the dress, and the thimble-sized nipples of her melon like breasts stood out proud and strong. As she stepped into place between Sandy's open legs, she cupped Sandy's face in her hands and leaned her lips to Sandy's. Their mouths meshed together as if they were born kissing partners and Sandy automatically opened hers allowing Cleo's tongue to have access.

As their tongues danced a slow waltz, Cleo dropped her right hand and cupped Sandy's breast, stroking it until the nipple was so hard it was on the verge of popping. Then she broke their kiss and lowered her face to that nipple, giving it a long slow suck, before kissing her way down past Sandy's navel to the wet slit between her legs.

As soon as the tip of Cleo's tongue touched Sandy's clitoris, she felt an explosion of pleasure from the release that had been built up inside her. No longer caring who or how many people heard her, Sandy opened her mouth and screamed. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING SUCK MY PUSSY, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

And the bitch did just that. She sucked Sandy's pussy like there would be no tomorrow. And as soon as Sandy finished cumming, she stood, pushed Cleo onto her back, dove her face into Cleo's cunt, and proceeded to suck Cleo's pussy just as thoroughly as Cleo had sucked hers.

*

Sandy eagerly followed Cleo back into the same bathroom she had visited with her when she had first arrived at the party. They kissed, quickly at first, then more slowly, savoring each other's lips, before Cleo broke the kiss and opened the medicine cabinet. There was no shock in Sandy's eyes this time as she anxiously watched Cleo empty the vial onto the counter top and divide the contents into six lines of white powder.

As soon as she was finished, Cleo picked up the straw and handed it to Sandy. Sandy didn't even pretend that she had followed Cleo for any other reason and happily accepted the straw from her. When she had inhaled two lines of Cleo's prime snowflake into her sinus cavity, she shook her had and let the rush sink into her brain. Then she handed the straw to Cleo who used it to snort one line with her right nostril and then another with her left nostril.

Cleo smiled and sucked in a deep breath; euphoric from the immediate buzz the cocaine provided her. She handed the straw back to Sandy who snorted a third line. When she attempted to return the straw so Cleo could snort the last line, Cleo said, "No. You go ahead."

Sandy grinned and sucked the last line up into her brain without argument. When she laid down the straw, Cleo put her hand behind Sandy's head and drew their lips back into another intense kiss that lasted over a minute. When they broke for air, Cleo said, "Are you sure you won't stay?"

Sandy shook her head, "Jake got beeped about a patient, so he has to go back."

Cleo stroked Sandy's nipple through the fabric of her shirt and said, "You know Jacob Guerra won't lose any sleep over whether you go back with him, or not."

Sandy hesitated, "I would like to spend some time alone with you."

"That would be great," Cleo said. "Plus there is some guy here that Howie and Harvey are trying to suck up to that got one look at you earlier and is dying to get into that ghetto bootie of yours."

"Howie and Harvey?"

"Howie owns this place," Cleo said. "Harvey is his son."

Sandy shook her head and handed Cleo a business card from her purse as she said, "Call me, and we'll get together, but I ain't interested in peddling my ass so a couple of rich guys can just get richer."

Cleo took the card and said, "You better fucking believe I'll call, and if you're at the hospital come see me."

*

Pam lay cuddled in Scott's arms, her head resting on his shoulder as if it were her pillow. She leaned her face into his chest and kissed his pectoral muscle before saying, "So, how married are you?"

"Very," he said.

"But not so married that you minded fucking me. I bet I'm not the first either."

Scott blushed and said, "No. You're not the first."

"You got a girlfriend?"

His blush deepened and she knew that he did.

"You do, don't you," she said? "How many girls have you fucked since you've been married?"

"Two," Scott said, not knowing why he was being so open.

"Really," she said. "Just two. Were they both girlfriends?"

He shook his head. "No. One is my girlfriend Laurie, and the other is her roommate Francine."

"Her roommate, huh," Pamela said. "A threesome?"

Scott shook his head.

"Laurie wasn't there when you fucked Francine?"

"She was there," Scott said. "She was sitting in a chair by the bed smoking a cigarette and watching us while we fucked."

Pam laughed. "Was that your idea or Laurie's?"

"Definitely Laurie's."

"How long you been fucking this girl Laurie?"

"About three months?"

"Only three months," Pam said. "Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

"And she's the first girl you've fucked since you been married. That's what, eighteen years?"

Scott nodded.

Finally realizing how much she was bugging him, Pamela said, "Don't feel bad. All married guys do it sooner or later. I've fucked enough married guys that I should know."

When he didn't say anything, she asked, "What made you do it? After eighteen years I mean."

Scott sighed. "I don't know. I mean I could come up with a million excuses. We were having trouble. We were fighting about money. The only job I could find was doing maintenance work at a friend's apartment complex. I felt like Sandy didn't look up to me anymore. I know she still loves me, but she didn't look at me the same way. Laurie works in the apartment office where I work, and she's always there flirting and hitting on me and she's so hot, and so dumb that anything I did impressed her, and she's so fucking hot and one day she went past hitting on me. And, she is so fucking hot, and fuck it. I fucked her. And that's how it happened."

Pam watched him for a moment. Then she leaned her lips up to his and they kissed. While they had been chatting, he hadn't even realized that she had been stroking his cock with her hand. But, when they broke the kiss, she released his cock and he looked down to see a steel pipe rising up between his legs.

She eased herself into position over his cock and guided it with her hand so that the tip was pressing against and spreading her pussy lips. As she slowly lowered and impaled herself with his cock, they both gasped; and he forgot all about his guilt.

*

Taylor found Jennifer starring at a picture of two nude girls holding hands as they made their way down a path to a country swimming hole. She rubbed the freshly acquired wine cooler along the side of Jennifer's neck and giggled when it made her friend jump. Then she offered the drink to Jennifer and said, "Here ya go, sweetie. Laurie told me to take care of you when she took off."

Jennifer accepted the wine cooler as Taylor handed it to her, and said, "Thanks, Tay. Where'd she go anyway?"

"Mo called and sent her on some business."

"Mo? Who the fuck is Mo."

"Maurice Carter. Her agent," Taylor said. Then she giggled as she continued, "For lack of a better term to describe him."

Looking puzzled, Jennifer said, "Why does she need an agent?"

Taylor hesitated before saying; "I know she wants to go out with you again, so I'll let you ask her about that."

Jennifer shrugged, took a drink of the wine cooler and said, "Whatever. Where's your friend?"

"Kelli went to spend some alone time with Howie, the guy that owns this house," Taylor said. "She has a kid by him."

"She looked kind of young," Jenny said before taking another sip of the strawberry daiquiri wine cooler.

Taylor shrugged and said, "She's obviously old enough."

"I guess," Jenny said looking around the expansive house. "She must be set then."

"Oh yeah," Taylor said. "He was a little bit of a jerk at first, claiming the kid could be anyone's, but after Jasmine was born and came out the spitting image of Howie's daughter Ashley, he didn't challenge it anymore."

"You don't mind?"

Puzzled, Taylor asked, "Mind what?"

"Kelli going off with this guy."

Taylor shrugged and said, "Why would I mind?"

"You and she seemed pretty tight before."

Taylor laughed and said, "We weren't the only ones."

Jennifer blushed deep red, and Taylor giggled some more as she said, "Jenny Gordon, Jenny Gordon, Jenny Gordon. Who the fuck would have ever thought it about sweet little Jenny Gordon."

"Shut up, Morgan. Okay."

"Jenny Gordon and Dina Nouri even," Taylor continued. "If I would have guessed that sweet little Arab princess liked pussy, I would have tried harder to be friends."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and said, "What is it with you two? And, you know she's from Iran."

"Yeah," Taylor said. "That's why I called her Arab."

"Iranians aren't Arab, Taylor. They're Persian."

"Yeah. Whatever," the tall blonde said. "Where is she anyway?"

"She and Frankie went off with this guy that is the spitting image of Roy Williams."

Taylor giggled again. "That was Roy Williams."

Jennifer's jaw dropped. "The Roy Williams."

"Yep."

Disbelieving, Jennifer said, "The Roy Williams that plays safety for the..."

"Yep," Taylor said. "Howie owns a chain of hotels, and all the teams stay at the one he has in Irving when they're in town playing the Cowboys. He's friends with lots of the guys on the team. I've met a bunch of the Mavericks and the Rangers too. He's a big sports nut."

"Wow," Jennifer said as the thought of Dina getting fucked by Roy Williams ran through her mind.

"Why didn't you go?"

Jennifer shrugged and didn't say anything.

"Oliver the only football player you put out for?"

"Fuck Oliver," Jennifer spat.

"Wow," Taylor said. "There was venom in that voice. What brought that on?"

Jennifer shrugged again and took another drink.

"Don't tell me you finally found out about...." Taylor stopped before she finished.

Jennifer's eyes narrowed and she said, "Found out about what?"

Taylor sighed before saying, "I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're my friend."

"Tell me what, damn it."

"Oliver's been fucking Sarah Pursey."

Jennifer frowned.

Noting Jennifer's expression, Taylor continued, "Jenny. I know that look."

"I can't believe that son of a bitch wasn't even trying to hide it. How could I be so fucking stupid?"

Taylor put her arms around Jenny and squeezed her friend tight. "It happens," she said as she kissed the top of Jennifer's head.

Jennifer returned Taylor's hug and tilted her head up. As she did so, Taylor's lips left Jennifer's head and found their way to her brow, the tip of her nose, and then their lips met. Jennifer's parted automatically and their tongues intertwined and rolled together in each other's mouths.

They broke the kiss, gasping for breath, and Taylor said, "Let's find a room."

"Let's." Jennifer quickly agreed.

*

Jennifer and Taylor walked hand in hand up the spiral staircase. As they approached the first room, they each heard clear sounds that could only be those of a satisfied female in midfuck. Taylor giggled and said, "Well, this one is busy."

But before they could walk away, Jennifer put her ear to the door and said, "That sounds like Dina."

"Hmm," Taylor said. "You think so?"

Jennifer listened a little longer and said, "Yep. That's definitely Dina."

"Cool" Taylor said. Then she very slowly turned the knob on the door and eased it open. The two former cheerleaders quietly stepped inside and eased the door closed just as quietly as they had opened it. On the bed lay Dina on her back, raven hair splayed in all directions, sun bronzed body writhing, and supple legs open. Between those legs, Frankie was on her knees with her ass in the air and her face buried in Dina's pussy, furiously licking and sucking her new lover's cunt.

As Frankie did her best to tongue Dina into orbit, kneeling behind her was a large, very muscular black man, driving his cock in and out of Frankie's pussy. Taylor stood behind Jennifer as they watched, firmly cupping her tits as she softly kissed the side of Jennifer's neck.

Jennifer leaned her head to the side, giving Taylor more of her neck and said, "Damn, girl. That feels so good."

"Oh, Jenny," Taylor said. "I've got to get you naked."

As Taylor slid her right hand down Jennifer's tummy and deftly unsnapped the button at the top of her zipper, and then moved that hand on into Jennifer's shorts; Jennifer gasped and said, "Not here, Tay."

Taylor softly nipped Jennifer's neck with her teeth and began to rub her middle finger across Jennifer's clit. As she did this, Jennifer gasped louder and moaned softly, and Taylor said, "Are you sure? There looks like there's enough room on that bed for all of us."

As Taylor made this comment, Frankie lifted her face out of Dina's pussy and released an ear-piercing scream of contentment as the black man withdrew his enormous cock from her pussy and she fell to the bed beside Dina. The Cowboy's All Pro safety gripped Dina by her thighs and dragged her body to his.

Jennifer heard her gasp as the man used his penis to spread open the lips of Dina's cunt. Jennifer moaned with her as the man pushed his penis inside her friend and Taylor continued to suck her neck and rub her pussy. Her eyes stayed glued to the steel hard, eight inch, black cock, that was driving in and out of Dina's pussy as Dina wrapped her legs around the man's muscular black hips and matched him hump for hump.

Taylor placed her lips to Jennifer's ear as her fingers dipped into Jennifer's cunt and she whispered again, "Huh? You want to join them up on that big bed, baby?"

Jennifer moaned again, but shook her head and turned to face Taylor. "No," she said. "I want to be alone with you."

Taylor smiled and kissed Jennifer softly on her open lips. She let the kiss linger briefly before breaking away and saying, "Good. Now, let's go find a room so I can make Jenny scream."

Taylor quietly opened the door, and Jennifer followed her back into the hallway. As Jennifer shut the door behind her, they all but ran into a tall blonde in a white pullover minidress. A tall Asian man with broad shoulders and a very well tailored Armani suit was leading her. Out of the corner of her eye, Jennifer saw them being trailed by two men who looked like they might be bodyguards.

They all came to a stop and the man turned to the blonde and said, "See I told you I saw her, but you insisted that she left."

Before the blonde could respond, Taylor waggled her fingers and said, "Hey, Cleo."

Cleo held her hand up at Taylor in a 'just a moment' manner and said to the Asian man, "I can assure you, Mr. Tsing that the woman you saw did leave. This lovely young woman just happens to resemble her a great deal."

Taylor and Jennifer exchanged looks, as the man responded, "No this is her. She changed out of that orange bikini she was wearing, but this is her."

"All right, Mr. Tsing," Cleo said. "One moment please."

Leaving Tsing standing, Cleo took Taylor's hand and led her and Jennifer a few feet down the hall. When they were far enough away to satisfy her, she looked at Taylor and said, "This man is very important and he's taken quite a liking to your friend."

Taylor exchanged another look with Jennifer before saying, "Jenny's not like that, Cleo."

"I'm not like what," Jennifer asked? "And don't talk about me like I'm not even here."

Cleo smiled at Jennifer and said, "I'm sorry, sweetie. Let me introduce myself. My name is Cleo and I'm having this party for a friend. That Chinese gentleman over there is a very important guest of my friend and I'd like to make him happy."

"Make him happy," Jennifer said.

"She means she wants you to fuck him," Taylor said.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and said, "I know what making a guy happy means, Tay."

"Just checking."

Jennifer looked at Cleo and said, "My name is Jennifer Gordon. And Taylor's right. I'm not like that."

Gordon, huh, Cleo thought. Don't tell me this is Sandy's daughter. No wonder she looks so much like her. Cleo's eyes then took in the way Taylor and Jennifer were holding hands, and she noticed that Jennifer's shorts were still unbuttoned and unzipped at the fly. At that moment, an idea seemed to occur to her, and she held up one finger while saying, "Give me one moment, okay."

Without waiting for a reply, she turned on her heels and walked back to converse with Tsing. While Cleo talked with the Asian, Taylor exchanged another glance with Jennifer and merely shrugged as if to say she had no clue either. When Cleo returned, she clasped her hands in front of her and said, "How about this? He wants to watch you."

"Watch us what?"

Cleo looked at them and said, "Specifically. He'd like to spread caviar over each of you and then watch the two of you lick it off the other's body. And whatever else you might do to each other in the progress."

Both girls giggled and Taylor said, "It actually sounds like fun, Jenny."

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "It does."

Cleo formed her hands together as if she were praying and said; "You'll do it then?"

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers