Parallels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

At that, Tsing shrugged and said, "Then you should be. You fuck just like one." When Jennifer's mouth fell open, he continued, "I'm leaving for Hong Kong next week. You should come with me."

"Uh, I don't think so."

Tsing shrugged and said, "Give it some thought. I'll make it worth your while."

"I'm sure you would, but I don't intend to leave Texas."

Jennifer and Taylor returned to their kissing as Tsing's bodyguards followed him out of the bedroom. As the intensity of their kisses increased, Jennifer's fingers found their way to Taylor's slit and she slowly rubbed the outer lips of her friend's cunt.

Taylor moaned and ran her fingers through Jennifer's hair and urged her on. With her fingers now slipping in and out of Taylor's pussy, Jennifer had kissed her way down to Taylor's breasts and was wrapping her lips around a hard, pink nipple.

Taylor gasped and said, "Oh shit."

Jennifer sucked the nipple a brief moment longer before releasing her lips from it. While still slowly, but deliberately pumping two fingers in and out of Taylor's pussy, she whispered in the blonde's ear. "Like that, Tay?"

Taylor squeezed her eyes shut and could only nod her head up and down as a response. Jennifer trailed her lips down Taylor's tummy, stopping briefly to kiss the blonde cheerleader's pierced navel, giving the pearl stud a slow lick. From there she continued with her trail of kisses until her lips were making contact with Taylor's clit.

She kept working the fingers in and out as she attached her lips to the exposed bud and began to suck for all she was worth. Taylor gasped and moaned, "Oh my God, Jenny. That's so good. Soooo good. Sooooo fucking good. Feels so fucking good."

Jenny lifted her face out of Taylor's crotch but continued to very slowly work her fingers in and out of Taylor's pussy. Very, very slowly she pumped the other girl's cunt. Taylor gasped, moaned and pleaded to be finished. Jennifer chuckled and said, "Like that, Tay?"

"Oh God. Oh my God. Yes. Yesssssss. YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Taylor began to scream as Jennifer finally brought her to her release.

When Taylor had collapsed beneath her, Jennifer slowly kissed her way back up Taylor's tummy, to her breasts, giving each nipple a slow suck along the way, on to the side of Taylor's neck and then to her lips. Her lips parted and Jennifer softly probed her lover's tongue before breaking the kiss and rolling onto her back beside Taylor.

Taylor rolled onto her side and, propping her elbow on the mattress, rested her chin in her hand. With her other hand, she brushed hair out of Jennifer's face before slowly beginning to pinch and tweak the nipple of Jennifer's breast that was nearest to her. They kissed again and Taylor broke the kiss and said, "You're incredible, Jenny."

"Thanks, Tay," Jennifer said with a chuckle.

"No," Taylor said. "I mean it. I don't think anyone has ever eaten my pussy that good before."

"What about Kelli?"

"Kelli's an amateur. You're a pro."

Jennifer laughed and said, "That's me. Professional pussy licker."

They both laughed and Taylor sat up and said, "Let me go find Cleo. I know she's probably got some blow."

Jennifer hesitated and said, "We did a whole lot of that shit already, Tay."

"Gonna do a whole lot more too," Taylor said as she rose and walked naked to the door. "I'll be right back."

*

Dina and Taylor closed the doors to the rooms they had occupied and stepped out into the hall at almost exactly the same instant. Each looked at the other's naked body and smiled. Taylor spoke first, shaking her head slowly and saying, "Dina Nouri."

Dina laughed and said, "Taylor Morgan."

Sharing Dina's laugh, Taylor said, "Who knew."

"Who indeed," Dina said. "Got a smoke?"

Taylor made an exaggerated point of looking up and down her naked body before saying, "Not on me."

Dina laughed despite herself and was beginning wonder why she and Taylor had never liked each other. "Where's Jenn?"

"Laying naked in the room I just left with my pussy juice all over her face."

"I see," Dina said.

"I bet you do," Taylor said. "But you knew about her talents before I did, didn't you."

"Not really that much before," Dina said. "But before."

"I'm going to go find some blow. You wanna come snort it with us?"

"Love to," Dina said.

As those words came out of her mouth, the door to Cleo's room opened and an equally naked Sandy Gordon stepped out. Both girls' jaws dropped as they watched the appearance of their friends' gorgeous mom. Sandy hadn't seen them at first, but as soon as she did, her face turned sheet white and she covered her hand with her mouth before saying, "Oh my God."

Before either Dina or Taylor could respond, Jennifer stepped out of the room and upon seeing Taylor still there said, "Haven't you found any more blow yet?"

Seeing the shocked expression on both Taylor and Dina's face, she gave them a puzzled look and said, "What?"

Then her eyes caught the naked form of her mother and the two stared. Their bodies so alike it was almost as if they were peering at their reflections in a full-length mirror. Finally, Jennifer said, "Mom."

To which, Sandy replied, "Jennifer."

Jennifer smiled meekly and said, "Hope your having as much fun as I am."

To that, Sandy could only laugh and said, "I think maybe I am."

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers